Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Erian the Irresponsible

This is a discussion on Erian the Irresponsible within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry to hear that tuna :/ you were always hard working on that rogue, hope that erian sorts himself out ...
Page: 2

apoth0r

sorry to hear that tuna :/
    you were always hard working on that rogue, hope that erian sorts himself out and gets his priorities right.
    gl
    :unsure:

Erian

yes, i know i am irrisponsible and that's the part of me that i hate but i don't see any reason to take this to ko4life. you said not to msg you and yet you make a post on something small as this. i will make this right and will get your daggers back.

and yes i play on phantom to exp and pk while i should be making money to pay back the daggers. but before you say i didn't give you ANYTHING think about it again. i did make some money not alot though.

Chronos

stop flaming erian :P he is the best guy in this game to make fun of..hahaha....
    on a serious note....erian do u need some help ?

Erian need to be more responsible if he plays the char, and think about the consequences of his actions. Daggers were traded at that time while rollback were REALLY bad, how smart is that? I got told in clan chat tuna traded daggers with phantom, and I was like.. oh no, thats not gonna ends good -_-

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death
    No offence Tuna, but this seems to be pm material. Since nothing has been done maybe you should talk with Phantom. He may be able to get Erian's butt in gear. I dunno. I am sorry for your trouble. Hope it all gets worked out.

+1

/agree_with_rayne

Socrates

Originally posted by Erian
    yes, i know i am irrisponsible and that's the part of me that i hate but i don't see any reason to take this to ko4life. you said not to msg you and yet you make a post on something small as this. i will make this right and will get your daggers back.

and yes i play on phantom to exp and pk while i should be making money to pay back the daggers. but before you say i didn't give you ANYTHING think about it again. i did make some money not alot though.

you havent logged on tuna since you lost the daggers, and when you have acces to two lvl 65+ sins, you should be able to make more money than you did in lets say... 3 weeks? 100 or 200 mil is nothing...

this is not just something small.. like you seem to put it...

when we agreed to let you play on tuna we had some very strict rules, but i dont think we used those rules at all times, actually almost never, yet we are not really getting alot back.

anyway bringing this to the forums was maybe not the best idea, but maybe this will put you under some pressure to at least do something about it.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Socrates

anyway bringing this to the forums was maybe not the best idea, but maybe this will put you under some pressure to at least do something about it.
    Thats the main reason why i put this on the forum. It seemed like he didnt care what I thought anymore and just did what he wanted. It seems like his online reputation is more important then his real life one.

Btw, it seemed small to you because you have something else to play. We didnt work to get all the way up to 65 just so we can lose our daggers. yes yes, you got us a lvl but i also gave you scrolls to pk with which you used crazily. Also, you used my scrolls when I told you not to. Lets see what happens.

peroxide

The bull shit will never stop with this game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12