Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

EVERY HUMAN ON AKARA

This is a discussion on EVERY HUMAN ON AKARA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a solution for you. Get a life? :P...
Page: 2

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I have a solution for you. Get a life? :P

shankster

shankster

fucking ko4life and double post

Proximus

[/b]
    Unreal

Dude just calm down. I know is fukin annoying but every 'big' warrior do it. Maxi, the other phaselis warriors, Hirosima, and yes, once i saw ur clanleader with 4 priest behind him (dunno if they were int or bp but who cares, bp's can still duff the shit out of u).
    Btw if u r that bp (correct me if im wrong), we killed u with a malice and 2 spike. Sry bro, but u r not that strong ^^

BJK

im rofl now

hey

calm down, its just a game[/b]
    No it's a life style.
    lol srsly yeah that's over reacting xD

kibal

For christ sakes lets fuking learn to pk by ourself, which means for you retards that you don't need 5 + int priests behind you duffing the shit out of the orc. Now with that said that proves to me that all of you guys cannot kill me without a duff, also u cannot kill me with out having 5 or more humans on me and once and the lucky fagot that gets the kill is cool? wtf learn some god damn respect and vs someone and if u do lose fucking lose with pride and digity and dont fucking run, also we need to get something done about the god damn speed hackers in akara. ALL SHOULD BE BANNED. The only reason why akara has all of the lvl 80's is lol because they need level 80 to beat me out of everyone in the server i've only lost 3 vs now. with that said i guess u could say why vs u because your so good, because whats the fuking point to pk. I know everyone wants a kill but its dumb. U need to learn to respect people and vs, i was JUST in war and i was extremely furious, but again happy to see the people that i did vs well it was mroe like 3vs 1 but still i owned. I cant kill 3+ people hitting me it is rediculious i'm extemely mad about this and every god damn human that reads this on the human side can fuk off or change their pk style, raymond, and a couple other noobs. It is people like them that absolutely kill the fuking game.[/b]
    Retarded post ever , so if i have 5 friends and all r int i cant party and pk with them cose u wont right?...u should calm down and think about ur life cose u r taking a game so seriously .Just get a party and kill them if u cant they r better than ur party thats all.
    Only 1 thing that u said has sense ...all speed hackers should be banned for teh rest u r just another kid crying.

no i am not scor i was playing alorakill befor i got my pc problems like 2-3 mounths ago

and when i pk i was the only int priest we hade in clan that was playing and if i was lucky we had 1 bp with us

and pliz can you just tell me the name name of 2 of the priest or 1 of them that was pking when a warrior from monster had 4 priest with him

ubi i got respect for you guys when you pk

but fucking hell your mages are gay if we kill them they tp all of you to town

the mages are gg

They only do it when they r sure ur gonna rape us :lol:

go orc side or cry some more

gotbluntzz

someone seems egotistic his he top player on akara or somethign?

NeronDomitius

sticky this, i wanna laugh at this post every day :lol:

Welcome to knightonline.

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

wow this is just retarded and funny.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast