Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Felix is banned

This is a discussion on Felix is banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Goto thir office and take a shit on the front door ^_^ How are they banning all the GG's? :S...
Page: 2

Goto thir office and take a shit on the front door ^_^

How are they banning all the GG's? :S

wraith86

they mustve banned felix because he knew what he was doing in PK and this was an unfair advantage to turkish players(koxpers/babashopped warriors) that didnt know how to play KO.

FatM4n

k2, is so corrupted that it's on it's verge to destruction

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I wonder, and sorry if I'm not correct, but do they ban people for "sharing" Credit Cards, but still charge them? Or do they don't take the money.

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    I wonder, and sorry if I'm not correct, but do they ban people for "sharing" Credit Cards, but still charge them? Or do they don't take the money.
    So, if I want to pay premium for my account and for my brother's, they would ban me??? That's just bullshit!!! If they would do so, I'd quit without hesitation in no time!!! Last month we both got premium with same credit card and we had no problems...if they start banning (as if they would do something) just because of that, then you can surely say it would be the end of K2 and USKO. <_<

PS: forgot to add...sorry to know about you being banned Felix

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    So, if I want to pay premium for my account and for my brother's, they would ban me??? That's just bullshit!!! If they would do so, I'd quit without hesitation in no time!!! Last month we both got premium with same credit card and we had no problems...if they start banning (as if they would do something) just because of that, then you can surely say it would be the end of K2 and USKO. <_<

PS: forgot to add...sorry to know about you being banned Felix [/b]
    This isnt new, dude. Ever since I started playing KO it was prohibited to share credit cards. They used to ban people, but that was a random thing. Everytime someone bought premium for you, you ran some sort of risk of getting banned for fraud. But as I said, that was just a random thing.

Haxium

He should've bought prem with click&buy.
    I bought premium for a lot of people, and they/I don't have any problem with their/my account :/

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

you can play my priest but all it has is IN and WEs

Banned

I've been bought prem by other people through their credit cards and have had no problems, so that can't be the reason

Reinhard

;s again good guns banned and bad guns runnin aroun

Dragonfaire

Awwwh Felix I'm sorry sweetie.

Coolen

sad ;(

the best sin on diez ends with banned acc

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Rentzusuken

Sorry to hear about that m8. I thought November was a no-premium month?

wraith86

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Sorry to hear about that m8. *I thought November was a no-premium month?
    zomg you just opened my eyes. FELIX IF YOU DIDNT GET PREMIUM THIS MONTH YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN BANNED.

SILLYHO SAVES LIVES LISTEN TO HIM!!!!!!!!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I didn't buy premium G did as he likes to play every now and again. Shit happens eh I guess I should have let G buy KOXP at least that way my account would have been safe.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast