Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 106

Felix is a scammer

This is a discussion on Felix is a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TempesT Your math sucks. btw, 2300$ =/ should have sold the acc in bits and pieces would've ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    aero
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TempesT View Post
    Your math sucks. btw, 2300$ =/ should have sold the acc in bits and pieces would've made more and if you got scammed you'd only lose a few %.
    Wise words indeed. I sold it all in one, just so that I wouldnt have to go through a long process of selling everything. And as said, time is money, I saved time by not selling 1 by 1 so I saved money... ._.


    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Wait a minute, Shane i think this is the same account that Dan aka Kloud used to log for Felix, remember that lvl 80 rouge with the fp +9? I'm assuming its the same account
    Ok, lets say I sell you a car. You wreak the car driving drunk, you come back complaining I had something to do with it, you dont want to pay. But really your just upset cause you dont want to realise its your own stupid fault for not using your head. This is a biological defense mechanism all humans have, a fact. But it doesn't mean it has anything to do with reality of morals. Its emotions, not logic.

    You take responsibility for your own actions.

    HE was in the drivers seat, he decided to give access to Dan/Kloud while he was in the hospital, I certainly didn't. The day I sold it, full power was in his hands.

    Should I pay for his recklessness and dumb decisions? What about good decisions? That implies that every time he makes a good decision, I should benefit to.

    Stop whining like a b1tch and pay. Accept it, its reality, you got yourself in the situations. And you should be old enough to understand, or are you going to run away from obligations and reality like a twat? (Directed to felix)


    It was 1 piece of FP +9, gloves, which are better than S. Gloves +8. I would appreciate it if you didn't try to make it sound like an unfair deal and favor Felix because you know him. You have no fukin clue what you are talking about, walking in the dark making statements, and it makes you look real dumb, which you are for making that comment.
    Last edited by aero; 06-12-2010 at 01:20 PM.

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Wise words indeed. I sold it all in one, just so that I wouldnt have to go through a long process of selling everything. And as said, time is money, I saved time by not selling 1 by 1 so I saved money... ._.




    Ok, lets say I sell you a car. You wreak the car driving drunk, you come back complaining I had something to do with it, you dont want to pay. But really your just upset cause you dont want to realise its your own stupid fault for not using your head. This is a biological defense mechanism all humans have, a fact. But it doesn't mean it has anything to do with reality of morals. Its emotions, not logic.

    You take responsibility for your own actions.

    HE was in the drivers seat, he decided to give access to Dan/Kloud while he was in the hospital, I certainly didn't. The day I sold it, full power was in his hands.

    Should I pay for his recklessness and dumb decisions? What about good decisions? That implies that every time he makes a good decision, I should benefit to.

    Stop whining like a b1tch and pay. Accept it, its reality, you got yourself into both situations. And you should be old enough to understand, or are you going to run away from obligations and reality like a twat? (Directed to felix)


    It was 1 piece of FP +9, gloves, which are better than S. Gloves +8. I would appreciate it if you didn't try to make it sound like an unfair deal and favor Felix because you know him. You have no fukin clue what you are talking about, walking in the dark making statements, and it makes you look real dumb, which you are for making that comment.
    Aero, I feel for your loss. I understand you are frustrated at the moment, I would be too. But please, bashing on other players using rude sentences won't help you..really..

  3. #18
    aero
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avatero View Post
    Aero, I feel for your loss. I understand you are frustrated at the moment, I would be too. But please, bashing on other players using rude sentences won't help you..really..
    I can understand where you are coming from, but I am a quite sensible person and I have my reason.


    Dumb -
    lacking intelligence or good judgment; dull-witted.

    Lacking both and what I was aiming towards.

    What he is saying is, "Remember the 80 rouge with the shitty gear? why should he pay him?" And he's basically laughing at the same time. When in reality, it was one of the best geared rouges at the time, permanent H with a QD +7. Along with all the other items. 1 by 1 I would have got 2800$~.

    Quite sure I would know what was there, and on top of that, he is trying to make something up, lying, trying to distort the truth to cover for his friend, otherwise, who told you this? what screenshot showed you that?

    Anyone would get pissed off and call the guy something worse than what I called him, I told him what his comment consisted of, and especially when there is money involved. It was not a clever a comment, thought he was a smartass, be the cool guy who makes cocky comments, but quite easy to see trough. How can you not but get extremely pissed off? Since there is money involved and he is talking fairytales, i'll tell him exactly what I think, and cut the sweet talk.

    Lets say he didnt say that, what else does it say? does it tell Felix that he should pay? does it say my actual gear? does it show any sympathy??

    Its a fight or flee scenario, you make your decision.
    Last edited by aero; 06-10-2010 at 05:35 PM.

  4. #19
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I can understand where you are coming from, but I am a quite sensible person and I have my reason.


    Dumb -
    lacking intelligence or good judgment; dull-witted.

    Lacking both and what I was aiming towards.

    What he is saying is, "Remember the 80 rouge with the shitty gear? why should he pay him?" And he's basically laughing at the same time. When in reality, it was one of the best geared rouges at the time, permanent H with a QD +7. Along with all the other items. 1 by 1 I would have got 2800$~.

    Quite sure I would know what was there, and on top of that, he is trying to make something up, lying, trying to distort the truth to cover for his friend, otherwise, who told you this? what screenshot showed you that?

    Anyone would get pissed off and call the guy something worse than what I called him, I told him what his comment consisted of, and especially when there is money involved. It was not a clever a comment, thought he was a smartass, be the cool guy who makes cocky comments, but quite easy to see trough. How can you not but get extremely pissed off? Since there is money involved and he is talking fairytales, i'll tell him exactly what I think, and cut the sweet talk.

    Lets say he didnt say that, what else does it say? does it tell Felix that he should pay? does it say my actual gear? does it show any sympathy??

    Its a fight or flee scenario, you make your decision.
    Are you fucking stupid? Anyone here that even quite knows me would know that i dont even like Felix that much, so for you to say that i was standing up for him is fucking bullshit. Stop trying to fucking assume something well i simply made a comment that Shane knew off. When people like you start to talk bullshit to others who have nothing to do with the situation, just because they made a comment you didnt like, you deserve to get scammed

  5. #20
    aero
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Are you fucking stupid? Anyone here that even quite knows me would know that i dont even like Felix that much, so for you to say that i was standing up for him is fucking bullshit. Stop trying to fucking assume something well i simply made a comment that Shane knew off. When people like you start to talk bullshit to others who have nothing to do with the situation, just because they made a comment you didnt like, you deserve to get scammed
    Fair.. Letting the frustration of waiting out on wrong person. I apologize.
    Last edited by aero; 06-10-2010 at 10:27 PM.

  6. #21
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Only thing im struggling to comprehend is the fact that you say he owes you more. $1000 for those items seemed enough already. If you do have msn chat logs that would seal it off, otherwise its 50/50 if im honest.

  7. #22
    =_=" Senior Member soenne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Panama City
    Posts
    763

    Default

    This wouldn't surprise me at all if this it will show his claims are positive.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Only thing im struggling to comprehend is the fact that you say he owes you more. $1000 for those items seemed enough already. If you do have msn chat logs that would seal it off, otherwise its 50/50 if im honest.
    dude iron neck and belt, shells 8, rols +1 2 years ago were worth so much more then they are now. prices dropped a lot from 2 years ago

  9. #24
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcolls View Post
    dude iron neck and belt, shells 8, rols +1 2 years ago were worth so much more then they are now. prices dropped a lot from 2 years ago
    it's not arguing about the price. Felix got the items 2 years ago and didn't pay thats it. fuck cares how much do they worth now.

  10. #25
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Theres no proof he owes you this money, unlock that amazing brain of yours and find the proof or shut up. Everyone on this topic posts shit without knowing a single fucking thing, its really annoying seeing the replies...

    "i knew he was a scammer"
    "not surprised"
    "sorry for your loss"

    Theres no proof hes lost anything, no proof he didn't get the money, no proo he was owed money,

  11. #26
    aero
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Theres no proof he owes you this money, unlock that amazing brain of yours and find the proof or shut up. Everyone on this topic posts shit without knowing a single fucking thing, its really annoying seeing the replies...

    "i knew he was a scammer"
    "not surprised"
    "sorry for your loss"

    Theres no proof hes lost anything, no proof he didn't get the money, no proo he was owed money,
    1. Get off the crack and check the first page.
    2. Pull your head out of your ass and use it.

    2 YEARS AGO. 2 years ago I sold it, not today, not yesterday, not last month, 2 years ago. 2 years ago my account + items, as a whole were worth 2800$ based on the market prices as it was 2 years ago. 2 years ago I sold it to Felix based on, as said, on the market prices 2 years ago. The price didn't come magically from nowhere either. It was a price me and Felix agreed upon based on the market prices 2 years ago.

    I could see why you would want to defend him, he's british, your british. Maby you know eachother, but really what you're doing is ignoring the real facts, and refusing to see the whole picture.

    You make yourself believe in what you want to believe in. Did you base any of this on facts, on reality, on logic? I have already posted the SS of him sending half of the cash. Would it be realistic for me to come back like this, claiming even more than what he paid me? Even though the price was 2300$ at the time? Dont you think I would have sold it to someone else then for a higher price? Why would I sit and claim someone is a scammer and waste time on it? Especially a well known moderator. And I do have a job..

    The fact has already been verified that the prices was of that 2 years ago. You refuse to believe it, you make yourself believe what you want to believe. Just because a fact is ignored, doesnt mean it ceases to exist. Only thing I can tell you is to refer you to point #2.

    Dont take it as a flame, it is a reality slap. It will make most people see how ignorant you really sound. Which is why you will give me an aggravated reply calling me things. My advice if you do not want this to happen to you agian, dont say anything if you dont have anything good to say, or get an education.
    Last edited by aero; 06-12-2010 at 01:12 PM.

  12. #27
    aero
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Realsies View Post
    You are so naive. Sure there are some nice people, but like I said 99.99% of people aren't. They just act nice because it's not socially acceptable to act any other way. Put ANYONE in a situation where it's anarchy and they WILL steal, fight even kill. Some people might have doubts or die as a "hero" but that's only 0.01% of people, the other 99.99% will be doing bad things.

    You can't tell me that if you had to choose between rent and paying someone back 1200USD you'd pay the 1200USD. This might be hard for your to understand as you probably live with your parents and don't have a clue what the world is really like, but 1200USD is a lot of money and people in general ARE NOT nice. But I digress, go ahead and delude yourself. Live in a bubble.
    Sure, but should you use that as an excuse to justify it? Its what seperates the civilized and enlightened one's from the uncivilized animals. If you (as in anyone) dont have that (do the right thing because it is the right thing to do, not just because of laws), what makes you different from a human living 10,000-20,000 years ago? Your state of mind is the same except your locked down. You'll kill, steal, rape for your own benefit given the right conditions. At that point your basically an animal, kept in a cage of laws, just waiting to break free and wreak havoc.

    Maby im dealing with one of these. He will define himself of who he is when he makes his decesion if whether to pay me or not.
    Last edited by aero; 06-12-2010 at 12:34 AM.

  13. #28
    Senior Member knox09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Not there!
    Posts
    485

    Default

    There should be no more posting until Felix shows up. There will be no more new information. It's just people posting something then getting flamed by another person.

  14. #29
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    This will be a interesting read once Felix respond's, That's assuming he doesn't delete it and ban Aero and sweep it under the rug <3.


    Not saying he will, But it is very possible for him.

    Me? I could really care less - If he does really owe you 1,200-1,300$ I am sorry for your lost, If not well... Meh, This is one of the better attempts at calling him a scammer. I shall just sit back and watch with popcorn <3.

  15. #30
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    This will be a interesting read once Felix respond's, That's assuming he doesn't delete it and ban Aero and sweep it under the rug <3.


    Not saying he will, But it is very possible for him.
    I'll make sure no such thing happens, same goes for mee. This topic will stay for as long as it need be.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •