Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 106

Felix is a scammer

This is a discussion on Felix is a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone in this topic said that maybe Felix have forgotten about whole thing. Well too bad. We've posted a message ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Someone in this topic said that maybe Felix have forgotten about whole thing. Well too bad. We've posted a message on his profile something about one week ago, what does he do after he reads it? Delete it. Simple as that. I can understand that he didnt have the whole 2,3k back then but two years time is long enough to collect it. Simple math: if it was straight 2 years that makes it 730 days of saving $1,64 daily. C'mon.
    If you buy a car in 50:50 don't you have to pay that other 50 no mather wheter you use the car or not?

  2. #32
    aero
    Guest

    Default

    I moved to India as said. My screenshots were on my computer I had in Sweden. My computer in Sweden is given away and reformatted. I do not have any screenshots of our conversations anymore. All I can do at this point is to point out the logic, post the screenshot of him sending me half the cash, state the fact that the price was 2800$ at the time, and that why I would sell for 1100$ when it actually was worth 2800$ in total at the time?

    I know I most likely will not get the full amount of money, if any at all. But I might get a straight answer.

    I sincerely apologize for the unnecessary flames, jas, red, anyone else. I can understand some find it hard that he scammed, but be realistic.

  3. #33
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Nah, its cool man, no probs. I just hope you get this shit fixed and figured out. And one of the mods should seriously take some sort of action if Felix is indeed checking forums while at the same time disregarding this very topic.

  4. #34
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by str8 View Post
    the whole point of your argument is that you dont have proof that you guys agreed to 2300$... you might as well be coming on here and saying he offered 10k usd and only paid 1.1k...... the reason your getting flamed is because you dont have any proof, i look at ur paypal pic and see he paid you 1100$ well for all we know that was the amount agreed upon.... get proof or get out
    Quote Originally Posted by TempesT
    He's been on the computer for hours every day and i'm sure this topic has reached his minor attention by now
    The fact that Felix haven't answered yet worths like an admiting. Otherwise he would deny it.
    Btw maybe Felix didn't want to scam you first, aero he just really wanted that char and tried everything to get that. And probably he was about to pay the whole money to you but 1200$ was just too much and at the end he decided to not to pay. If that happened as I said then Felix's fault was that he bought something which he didn't have money for. That's a big failure btw and if he's a man he will post here and explain well what happened(or pay or both).
    Last edited by Gaudior; 06-14-2010 at 06:33 AM.

  5. #35
    Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Trust me, we are watching this topic very carefully.

    My advice is to try to contact him via means other than this forum.

    Ex: twitter, facebook, msn, yahoo, yelp, Royal Mail service, etc.

    Personally I would like to see more proof, the only objective proof I have seen is a paypal screenshot with a payment from Felix.

    Ex: any conversation/msn/email with Felix where he agress to pay $2300 or any time+date stamped emails that you sent which were ignored.

    Normally, I would give the accused party xxx amount of time to respond; however given Felix's reputation here, I will allow him all the time he needs to reply in his own defense, after all... it has already been almost 2 years.

    Let me know how it goes trying to contact him, last I heard he was in love and busy... if your attempts fail, I will give it a shot on your behalf.

  6. #36
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Actually it's cool that the admins or mods did not delete this topic just to protect Felix. Thanks for not acting like K2 :P

  7. #37
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Actually it's cool that the admins or mods did not delete this topic just to protect Felix. Thanks for not acting like K2 :P
    We never just delete a topic about a possible scam, no matter the level of the member, once its either proven 1 way or the other, then the topic maybe moved or just locked. We never just empty out topics because we feel they dont warrent being open.

  8. #38
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    is it 2800 or 2300? cause i've read all topics, and you keep switching between the amount of 2300$ and 2800$
    Not taking sides, just asking

  9. #39
    dirtysanchez
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    What you gotta understand is that scamming is theft!
    It doesn't matter if you can't be punished for it, it's still wrong.
    Most people don't steal from other people because they know how to tell right from wrong, not because they are afraid to be caught and punished... or at least I hope so
    nowadays ppl can get into trouble for stealing items on a game. i mean it is drastic, but if things have a real life cash value regardless of wat it is then stealing it is punishable by law. most people wouldnt go to the police over somthing like this (some have). and if this was real life and this was somthing else such as buying a car and pay it off, he would have to pay interest per month.

    also for any1 who says ur stupid or any1 who goes to the cops over somthing on a game is stupid blah blah blah, let me tell u this, if u steal some thing that som1 is willing to pay money for, like a pack of cigarettes or a bottle of coke u can get into trouble for it. most ppl get banned from the shop for stealing.

    now saying that some ppl might say. o y would u buy somthing on a game wen the game could be shut down blah blah. i bring u back 2 the smokes and the coke. the smokes can go bad and u wouldnt be able to smoke them and the coke can go flat.

    my key point to this is that ppl will pay money for pritty much anything. but its there money and they can do it.....o and stealing is wrong. DONT DO IT!

  10. #40
    BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
    nowadays ppl can get into trouble for stealing items on a game. i mean it is drastic, but if things have a real life cash value regardless of wat it is then stealing it is punishable by law. most people wouldnt go to the police over somthing like this (some have). and if this was real life and this was somthing else such as buying a car and pay it off, he would have to pay interest per month.
    Since K2 Stated that the players do not own the virtual items, you cannot sue anyone in cort for it.

  11. #41
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    Since K2 Stated that the players do not own the virtual items, you cannot sue anyone in cort for it.
    In turkey many people got caught and had to pay a big amount of money because of hacking in knight online.

    Let me rephrase that. Not hacking but scamming. Sorry
    Last edited by ilterates; 06-14-2010 at 12:10 PM.

  12. #42
    Senior Member FL3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    is it 2800 or 2300? cause i've read all topics, and you keep switching between the amount of 2300$ and 2800$
    Not taking sides, just asking
    2300 is the amount he sold the acc to felix for
    and 2800 was the actual worth of the account if im not wrong

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    In turkey many people got caught and had to pay a big amount of money because of hacking in knight online.

    Let me rephrase that. Not hacking but scamming. Sorry
    Taking the info illegally is in fact punishable by law. It's a violationce of privacy. (MAYBE k2 since it is their responsability to keep you safe, doubt a court of law will actuelly open a case like this lol)

    You cannot be refund for losing virtual items or anything. (not from K2 or from court)

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    well after wasting a ton of time reading almost every post cause im bored theres no proof that felix does owe him money.... but because felix hasn't defended himself one time makes me lean towards aero. Just my oppinion.

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Ive seen some pics of Felix's gear, he was pretty decked for back then so im sure he was spending thousands which is why im believing this topic.. The thing is Felix could come on this topic and claim that the original $1100 was the agreement and that would be the end of it, he could say he was busy in real life or in hospital or something alone those lines which is why he replied to the topic so late.

    I have witnessed some scams from very respectable players, however because of their reputation they could just deny it with 0 consequences, this is why I don't trust anybody when it comes to trades.. don't trust middlemen or anyone with a reputation because they are human also, unless you recieve your money first.

    I feel sorry for you, its very unfortunate but I have seen things like this happen atleast a dozen times, you will come out empty handed.. If you really want the $1100 back, my only suggestion is that you find out his contact details and try through other methods to get it back. I don't think Felix will care much for his reputation on a forum he rarely visits.

    Its a shame because Felix always seemed like a genuinely nice guy, GL in getting your money back.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •