Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

few question about chtin bp

This is a discussion on few question about chtin bp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im chitin bp lvl 80 and i got only 2400 hp unbuffed items chitin set +7 4 hp 1 str ...
Page: 1

Default few question about chtin bp

im chitin bp lvl 80 and i got only 2400 hp unbuffed
    items chitin set +7 4 hp 1 str
    all old uniqes ... this is normal for chitin bp? cause i realy cant tank more then 2 rogue and that suck...

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DamonioN View Post
    im chitin bp lvl 80 and i got only 2400 hp unbuffed
    items chitin set +7 4 hp 1 str
    all old uniqes ... this is normal for chitin bp? cause i realy cant tank more then 2 rogue and that suck...
    yep i believe so, how its always been is bp's of any kind need items to be useful.

Don't be a chitin BP without iron set mate It really sux if you are not geared.

I assume you are on steam server... I been plaing BP for quite long and tried different builds...

At this point of server I would say Iron set for BP is a must, otherwise you will get wrecked easily.

Get yourself chitin set+8 HP bonus - it does make a difference that's 15 HP bonus and a bit more defense.

If you wanna be OP, I think you should get those as well:
    Hell Breaker+7-8 ( +8 after u get everything else u need cuz its better to use +7 and have iron set and all... )
    LILIMES earrings or OLD PE's when u play BP, OLD SSE when u go full support, as you will be invited into parties where u gotta play support only
    Iron NECK (if u got no money for that, get warrior pendant +1-2 high resists high hp, def, str bonus... all good
    skeleton belt/glass belt/iron belt
    OLD ROCS at least as rings, upgrade rings last as they are expensive and if u dont have iron set get that first.

You will need a lot of money to be a GG bp in other words, but thats ko right? ...

FP set every good for Battle Priest Buy +8 FP Set + STR old uniqs
    Are you have a tank using +7 chitin + antif def old uniqs

Validating

Anyone seen a good bp over at cypher?

think Giza is on cypher Bp

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Couple things,

First: write down your current ap with 4 peices of hp chitin.
    P.s. if your not using HB +7 or better get one.

Second: buy two chit sets. 1 full hp and 1 full str

Third: restat. Put required points into int. Put on all accessories and STR chit set.

Fourth: put points into str until you get to the ap u were at before restat (with hp chits on). Less ap is fine because helis hits like a truck anyway

Fifth: Now wit str set on you have decent ap. Now when u put hp set on you will have much better health.

Sixth: chit bp is made to be support. Ifor you Pk party kwep hp set on. You should be duffing and healing and only attacking if party can handle losing the heals. Even with hp set on your still gonna hit hard cuz as stated above helis is amazing. And If you don't think that's how to play chit bp you should be wearing paper.

i went full int bp with smite7, old roc's, fp set +8 hp, personal shield, old godess nec, dual old WSE and old skele, i had 1500 ap, 6600 hp, 1290 def, chitin bp really isnt worth, you may as well go warrior, right now on steamKO its really not worth playing bp, well chitin bp, you literally get squashed, with the sheer amount of players, if you really really want to deal some damage go int bp, chitin set +8, personal, smite 7, WSE's +1, old goddess +1, old ROL's, old skele, that way when your in a full party you can use war prem and restat as full int, if your in a duo its ok to do int bp with rogue / warrior because you can still help with damage, but you gotta understand your never going to deal a huge amount of damage but you will assist in kills, thats the whole point you are playing a support class after all, if people wanted a damage dealer they'd just add a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    i went full int bp with smite7, old roc's, fp set +8 hp, personal shield, old godess nec, dual old WSE and old skele, i had 1500 ap, 6600 hp, 1290 def, chitin bp really isnt worth, you may as well go warrior, right now on steamKO its really not worth playing bp, well chitin bp, you literally get squashed, with the sheer amount of players, if you really really want to deal some damage go int bp, chitin set +8, personal, smite 7, WSE's +1, old goddess +1, old ROL's, old skele, that way when your in a full party you can use war prem and restat as full int, if your in a duo its ok to do int bp with rogue / warrior because you can still help with damage, but you gotta understand your never going to deal a huge amount of damage but you will assist in kills, thats the whole point you are playing a support class after all, if people wanted a damage dealer they'd just add a warrior.

i was agreeing with you up until this point, that's a very jaded point of view, I come across that point of view as a mage all the time and it's full of shit. It's noones place to tell someone else that their class can't be used ho they want to use it, period. /end_rant
    Last edited by NuclearWinter; 03-13-2016 at 08:57 PM. Reason: grammar

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    i was agreeing with you up until this point, that's a very jaded point of view, I come across that point of view as a mage all the time and it's full of shit. It's noones place tot ell someone else that their class can't be used ho they want to use it, period. /end_rant
    oh god, you're that guy that is the only mage in the party and is running in dropping fire novas aren't you?

i was agreeing with you up until this point, that's a very jaded point of view, I come across that point of view as a mage all the time and it's full of shit. It's noones place tot ell someone else that their class can't be used ho they want to use it, period. /end_rant
    its a not a jaded point of view, like i said its fine to play with a duo but there is no way i'm going to pick a bp for full party heals, and cures / debuffs over a support priest, in a full party that is, if you want to duo or trio go for it, but party vs party unless you know exactly how to play a bp and i mean down to a T your going to be neglected a lot, support mage is completely different, a mage is a mage, it tp's no matter what, with or without shield / items, support classes are built as tanks, thats the whole point and when you are supporting hp / def matters, you wouldn't build a support mage and still expect to do a lot of damage.

Like I said also, chit bp is supprt role, yes do damage but you should be off healing and duffing. If u want to be an attackee only play paper priest/ glass cannon build.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    oh god, you're that guy that is the only mage in the party and is running in dropping fire novas aren't you?
    Made me lol

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post

since im ice, i would think that would be a no.

EDIT: well, i throw a nova/blizz for slows, since ya know, I'm ice, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast