Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Finally! A Theory.

This is a discussion on Finally! A Theory. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think KOXP (ak) was generated and coded by K2, purposely bypassing their own security plugins... Why did K2 not ...
Page: 1

xanarchistx

Default Finally! A Theory.

I think KOXP (ak) was generated and coded by K2, purposely bypassing their own security plugins...
    Why did K2 not use punkbuster after the test server?? Because of its really good updates that constantly banned hackers?
    Why in the world would a company stop using a program, or not switch back to a program that is
    proven to ban more hackers than the one currently in use?

I think either K2 Made KOXP, or K2 gets a portion of KOXP's profits, and in return KOXP Dev's are
    given holes in the so called "XCRAP"

I think that the small group of KOXPers that are missed by the whole 900 accounts have been banned bullshit our are very own GM's.

That would explain the immunity they have... That would explain why GM's are never seen on GM accounts...
    It would explain the reason that K2 has absolutely no intention to fix this quickly..

They cant fix shit in less that a month, and a huge login bug comes up, and the next server maintnance its fixed?

KOXP wasnt 1 kid that set out to find a hack.. It would take tons of time for one kid, yet one group of 3-5 programmers to make something so complex as KOXP to bypass X-CRAP completely

If there werent any hackers in Punkbuster, why the FUCK wasnt it released as the alternative to XCRAP? Because it worked too good?? I never saw any KOXP in PB.. At all.

K2 is using KOXP as another method of profit for K2. ..

They expanded the level cap to 80, making players desperately want to level as fast as possible, turning more and more
    people to KOXP (AK Plugin) What a perfect solution! Make it harder to level so people become cheap and pay for an extra service...

One more question...
    If KOXP dev's can bypass xcrap so easily, why cant other independant groups of coders? Why isnt there a free version of KOXP some kid made in his spare time..
    BECAUSE NOTHING BYPASSES XCRAP BESIDES WHAT K2 KNOWS ABOUT!!!!
    There would be tons of kids using the programs, not just one name brand of a program. Theres millions of computer programmers, and your telling me only this group that works for KOXP knows the loopholes? Cmon people, THINK!

Just think about it.. add on..

(Bored waiting for servers and thought about it)

this is an old conspiracy theory...

RunLikeYouStoleIt

k2 also sends out crack packets in computers so it filters out through the fan when you load ko, keeping you addicted

xanarchistx

k F9, go flame sum street preformers, theY like fire.

XD <3u

Lawless

rofl, we got mad koxpers simply beacuase a cracked version was made by some geek in his moms basement, and another version allowin it in pk again

they expanded the cap to 80 cause weve had lev 70s sitting stagnant for almost a year

and game hacks will always exist on any game free to play with competion of any kind

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    k2 also sends out crack packets in computers so it filters out through the fan when you load ko, keeping you addicted
    +1 ha ha

louch

all sounds pretty true enough to me, although as for no other programs bypassing it, thats false.
    a friend of mine macroed without koxp, although he couldnt use the same features as koxp can, only auto attack.

also i know one of the programmers for the original koSp, and if i really really wanted to, i could find some stuff out
    originally, KOSP was the version you pay for, then someone else made KOXP which was free and had only a few different features, but basically the same

there was macro in punkbuster - took them all of 2 days to hook into ko

the main problem now is that koxp has been hacked itself so everyone is using it.

however, i do believe that if they banned all the abusers the servers would be mighty empty thus affecting their cash flow.

Cadence96

Originally posted by holychit
    however, i do believe that if they banned all the abusers the servers would be mighty empty thus affecting their cash flow.
    as the old days

xanarchistx

So that friend who was the original koSp, how hard do I have to fucking bitchslap him to give K2 what hes using to bypass xcrap?

Originally posted by xanarchistx
    So that friend who was the original koSp, how hard do I have to fucking bitchslap him to give K2 what hes using to bypass xcrap?
    Aren't you just the little pacifist?

louch

koSp is no longer running, nobody uses that, it ended a long long time ago, and the friend is actually a really hot russian chick who plays turf battles lol
    kosp was controlled, and it wasnt NEARLY as bad as koxp is now
    i dont even think it had the arrow shower shit

xanarchistx

He still started corruption. Im laying him out if I meet him.

Wether or not there was an effect that caused this kind of mayhem, he was the first one to hack K2 to make himself better than the rest, with no effort.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xanarchistx
    koSp is no longer running, nobody uses that, it ended a long long time ago, and the friend is actually a really hot russian chick who plays turf battles lol
    kosp was controlled, and it wasnt NEARLY as bad as koxp is now
    i dont even think it had the arrow shower shit[/b]
    auto pot, access inn and saundries anywhere, and tell the hp and gear of the opponet selected, and free swift anywhere
    the auto attack didnt work, and it was free

He still started corruption. Im laying him out if I meet him.

Wether or not there was an effect that caused this kind of mayhem, he was the first one to hack K2 to make himself better than the rest, with no effort.
    Wrong. In fact, I believe El Sasa was the first to hack K2. K2 simply put a stop to KOHack quickly, whereas it (K2) has let KOSP/KOXP become uncontrollable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast