Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

First lvl 82?

This is a discussion on First lvl 82? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why the fuck no life? If he had like 5 sharers I bet he has more life then you.[/b] 5 ...
Page: 4

Banned

Why the fuck no life? If he had like 5 sharers I bet he has more life then you.[/b]
    5 sharers still means no life...expansion been out what a week? a week 1/2? the total sum of hrs played by the sharers gotta be like 17-20hrs...BUT i doubt he has 5 sharers...spending 35$ on plat, exp valk and plenty of hrs can get u from 81 to 82 that quick

dont forget the expansion fucked up the spawns too...way lil spawns and at slow rates means he gotta spend more hrs....but anywayz congrats on 82.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

You might as well call it a "temporary no life process"...

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Ebenezer and the clients are written in C++ I believe. Both int and long int have signed and unsigned types. In C++ and C#, a long is an int64. Looking at the EXP needed for levels beyond though, unsigned int still falls short.

Programming language Platforms Data type name Storage in bytes Range (Signed) Range (Unsigned)
    C and C++ Unix, 32-bit long 4 [1] −2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647 0 to 4,294,967,295
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_int

Double has the range 2.2e-308 to 1.8e308.

When I get the time, I'll look at a new database or unpack a new client and check.[/b]
    EXP is done on int64, no matter what it's called in the server source code. In MINGW C++ it's called "long long". But this doesn't matter to an average player, just that the exp is too damn slow...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

people are just retards on this forum that say he has no life... if a person has like 5 sharers then that means each one of those have a better life then you, and you become the "no lifer"....

even if he was the only one playing and xping, that's his choice on the way he chooses to spend his life.... i know some people have parents that are filthy rich and they don't have to do shit and just entertain themselves the whole, which in this case, everyone on this forum finds KO entertainment

Zxenke

EXP is done on int64, no matter what it's called in the server source code. In MINGW C++ it's called "long long". But this doesn't matter to an average player, just that the exp is too damn slow...[/b]
    Just out of curiosity, how are you sure?

LeoBuff

yeto ftw... pretty sure he'll be the first 83 ^^ ... then he'll get the dragon off mozart xD

Dragonlord9

nice nolife

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

yeto ftw... pretty sure he'll be the first 83 ^^ ... then he'll get the dragon off mozart xD[/b]
    CooLTanG is ahead of YETO in NP
    CT has the dragon atm cause Mozart was in Cypher Ring

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

WOW GRATS NO LIFE, YAY NO LIFE..

you dicks are so annoying saying that, get something else to say..

Imo sharers is just kinda gay. Should really find a way to ban all sharers. I mean, a character should be YOURS and the strength / level of character should be the result of what YOU put into the character, not 5 people...

Anyway thats crazy

TheBloodyBeast

Nice. He must have strong will.

who da fuk cares wat someone else does or shares with.
    stop talkin shit abut others when ur shit isn't any better.

Upgrade

wow the guy needs sleep :P

16%... if i he just got lvl 82 like yesterday.. and he already got 16% he will be 83 in like a week O_O

He got 82 3days ago.

His exp parties are nice unless you get raided by 2 Human parties just because you decided to take over one of the human side spawns. :P

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast