Fraps vs. Bandicam

This is a discussion on Fraps vs. Bandicam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Which one do u guys prefer? Fraps or Bandicam? I know there are some pros and cons for both. I ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Question Fraps vs. Bandicam

Which one do u guys prefer?

Fraps or Bandicam? I know there are some pros and cons for both. I have used fraps sense i was 12 so for a while now and have been very happy with it. Even thou files do get saved so big you can always edit them and save them into a smaller format.

Let me know what program is going around currently and what is the best?

thanks
    Gogo

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Bandicam has more features, if you set it right the output files quality can be just as good as fraps output files.
    Although I think Action is better than both, if you don't have the option to use Action then, in my opinion:
    Action > Bandicam > Dxtory > Fraps

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Bandicam has more features, if you set it right the output files quality can be just as good as fraps output files.
    Although I think Action is better than both, if you don't have the option to use Action then, in my opinion:
    Action > Bandicam > Dxtory > Fraps
    whats action? is it a free program or better if purchased? i dont mind spending 20 bux or 30 if i know a program will be worth it.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Fraps. Lossless recording FTW.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GogoTheG View Post
    whats action? is it a free program or better if purchased? i dont mind spending 20 bux or 30 if i know a program will be worth it.
    youtube it, the file size is pretty much like fraps but surprisingly, while recording your FPS remains the same..
    no idea how did they manage to pull off something like this while the other companies out there couldn't achieve such a result.

there's a trial that they offer but I think it's only 30days and you get a watermark on your videos while recording.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    youtube it, the file size is pretty much like fraps but surprisingly, while recording your FPS remains the same..
    no idea how did they manage to pull off something like this while the other companies out there couldn't achieve such a result.

there's a trial that they offer but I think it's only 30days and you get a watermark on your videos while recording.
    ya i did, i ended up getting it, ima mess with it for a little while if i end up liking it i will end up buying it

thanks
    Gogo

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Fraps. Lossless recording FTW.
    I always find fraps to kill my FPS, no matter what settings I have it on. Maybe I should try it again since I have windows 10. I know my PC was better than many people that used fraps, and it turned my fps to crap, but theirs was not bad at all. We are talking from 200 fps to 7 lol.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lMinioNl View Post
    I always find fraps to kill my FPS, no matter what settings I have it on. Maybe I should try it again since I have windows 10. I know my PC was better than many people that used fraps, and it turned my fps to crap, but theirs was not bad at all. We are talking from 200 fps to 7 lol.
    I get on average 150~250 FPS on my i7 with 16 gb ram and nvidia GTX 970, and when I hit fraps to record at 60fps it drops to 60~120 fps depending on the amount of characters/NPC in view. Still plenty of FPS for me to play properly, I did spend quite a bit to build my rig.