Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg no...
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

omg no

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

omg no

Banned

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Srry ur not in 8ball... but maybe morax can help u.. or or CALL *CSREP and get this time a chitinshield +8! instead of fullshell +8
    zaraki please chill man....also becca is nice although she blocked me on msn for who knows why but i will defend her anyway

doesnt matter what she got from k2....blame k2 for that not her...she did not ask them for it and i know this for a fact....she was given that set by tim for reasons you have to ask tim i am not at liberty to say....also topic here is she got hacked

SHE GOT HACKED I SAY AGAIN......SICK OF PEOPLE GOING OFF TOPIC AND POSTING SHIT IN WRONG SECTIONS

i come to forums to read and all i do is go through 235623423422353456 posts to find actually good stuff but instead i waste like half my day trying to find it on page 75675673 cause its been pushed back by crap like "OMG HE HIT ME FOR THIS" or "OMG LVL 70" STFU and post that in the right section

here you have a good person who has helped alot out by talking to tim .... let me tell you something about her....she is NORMAL person , with family and problems like us all....she dont derserver to get hacked just like the rest of us, she dont deserver you flames about her items just like the rest of us, she is not to blame for items being gifted to her blame k2 not her, and ffs she dont deserve to have to defend herself just like the rest of us

SHE GOT HACKED I SAY AGAIN......SICK OF PEOPLE GOING OFF TOPIC AND POSTING SHIT IN WRONG SECTIONS

becca ask tim for a rollback i am sure he will help you and you know it...for you to post this was not the wisest and you know that....what is point of telling all you got hacked when you can msn tim and get it fixed but still i defend you cause this thread is about you being hacked not your items or you as a person

and all you gutter sluts in here flaming her would gladly take a item like that if you were given the oppertunity and dont say no you would cause your not only lieing to us but yourself and god....yes maybe you would not take a rom or rol or shit like that but full shell set +8 give me a break dont even say it and if you do we all know your fucking lieing

p.s. on a side note...i am also sick of you all making me write long posts since i hate fucking typing....enough with this shit....this is a game stop all the crying and flaming and have fun with your friends

Banned

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Srry ur not in 8ball... but maybe morax can help u.. or or CALL *CSREP and get this time a chitinshield +8! instead of fullshell +8
    zaraki please chill man....also becca is nice although she blocked me on msn for who knows why but i will defend her anyway

doesnt matter what she got from k2....blame k2 for that not her...she did not ask them for it and i know this for a fact....she was given that set by tim for reasons you have to ask tim i am not at liberty to say....also topic here is she got hacked

i come to forums to read and all i do is go through 235623423422353456 posts to find actually good stuff but instead i waste like half my day trying to find it on page 75675673 cause its been pushed back by crap like "OMG HE HIT ME FOR THIS" or "OMG LVL 70" STFU and post that in the right section

here you have a good person who has helped alot out by talking to tim .... let me tell you something about her....she is NORMAL person , with family and problems like us all....she dont derserver to get hacked just like the rest of us, she dont deserver you flames about her items just like the rest of us, she is not to blame for items being gifted to her blame k2 not her, and ffs she dont deserve to have to defend herself just like the rest of us

becca ask tim for a rollback i am sure he will help you and you know it...for you to post this was not the wisest and you know that....what is point of telling all you got hacked when you can msn tim and get it fixed but still i defend you cause this thread is about you being hacked not your items or you as a person

and all you gutter sluts in here flaming her would gladly take a item like that if you were given the oppertunity and dont say no you would cause your not only lieing to us but yourself and god....yes maybe you would not take a rom or rol or shit like that but full shell set +8 give me a break dont even say it and if you do we all know your fucking lieing

p.s. on a side note...i am also sick of you all making me write long posts since i hate fucking typing....enough with this shit....this is a game stop all the crying and flaming and have fun with your friends

Becca Come human now finally and I help u rebuilt. U know I am next best magyg after Thomas

Don't quit or I come sıng okı

Becca Come human now finally and I help u rebuilt. U know I am next best magyg after Thomas

Don't quit or I come sıng okı

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar

Don't quit or I come sıng okı *
    p.s. another side not waggy block me on msn to when i added him :blink: :wacko:

:P :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

:P :lol:[/b]
    Hmmmm why no1 keeps their ingame name on their msn info...I have been deleting wierd names wich I don't know...only AHM members got blocked

No I don't like shell set +8/15, it propably appeared like one forum mod once got his, but I like Becca and she is good gal :wub:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

:P :lol:[/b]
    Hmmmm why no1 keeps their ingame name on their msn info...I have been deleting wierd names wich I don't know...only AHM members got blocked

No I don't like shell set +8/15, it propably appeared like one forum mod once got his, but I like Becca and she is good gal :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

No I don't like shell set +8/15, it propably appeared like one forum mod once got his, but I like Becca and she is good gal :wub:[/b]
    *cough*bullshit*cough* ....rofl....lmao :lol: :P waggy my game name is my msn name and so is my [email protected] even if you saw my email only.....look my game name is tez ....hahahah muhahahaha got you lier....j/k

my email is my game name and so is when u add me it will say "Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh priiest" <<<< look look again my name tez....rofl

love u waggy

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

No I don't like shell set +8/15, it propably appeared like one forum mod once got his, but I like Becca and she is good gal :wub:[/b]
    *cough*bullshit*cough* ....rofl....lmao :lol: :P waggy my game name is my msn name and so is my [email protected] even if you saw my email only.....look my game name is tez ....hahahah muhahahaha got you lier....j/k

my email is my game name and so is when u add me it will say "Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh priiest" <<<< look look again my name tez....rofl

love u waggy

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sorry to hear dragon im surprised it took this long though....full shell +8 and cs +7 would make u quite a popular target if sum1 were hacking for items

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sorry to hear dragon im surprised it took this long though....full shell +8 and cs +7 would make u quite a popular target if sum1 were hacking for items

so many ppl getting hack lately........

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast