Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Fucked up ko..

This is a discussion on Fucked up ko.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gogo cyrus :P...
Page: 4

NLwesje

gogo cyrus :P

Banned

level 1 starter zones are not representative of the game as a whole. I have not seen a bot in a level 70 area for months. You dont get anywhere by botting, its crap gold. Botting is dead since it is now easier to get gold legit with dailies. Those companies make gold by keylogging people on forums and then stealing their accounts and vendoring the items. And as you say a lot of accounts get banned, most of them are accounts that were keylogged. Buying on ebay is also very risky and often leads to an account ban. I don't see how a high ban rate is indicative of high cheating, all it shows is a system that works. By your retarded logic, KO has low cheating since no one is ever banned.

buying gold in wow is almost useless... you can buy shitty AH epics and a nice mount, thats about it. Because of the soulbound system, and the fact that the best items are not buyable, using gold companies has very little impact on the game itself.[/b]

Most of the old servers on the KO market today are not driven by gold except for the Mid-range uniques such as Ammy of Dex and shit like that. No one would ever pay coin for things such as an iron necklace or iron belt (Except maybe early in the server). This is significant because it signifes that the KO market is much like WoW In that the people do not drive the market with coin. Im pretty sure a ROL will always be equlivalent to a ROC (or very similar) in terms of value and the price in goldbars would not efect that equivalency.

In terms of your things such as ban rate, The ban rate can and can be an indicator of several things. It can show the hoster's motivation to get rid of cheaters. The problem is that if a game is rampant with cheating, a high ban rate may be an indicator that cheating is rampant. If a game has very little cheaters and that population is banned, most people would view it as a low ban rate and thus dub the game as "Clean".

In terms of USD, WoW has such a vast population that "babshopping" in WoW does not have a very significant effect because in terms of the broad picture, it is a very small portion of it's players.

Conclusions:
    1. A high ban rate may signify a high cheating rate only if cheating is rampant. The general connotation of "ban rate" and things such as "high" and "low" signifies the cheating rate in itself. If people see cheating, they will see how many people are banned. If a game has a low cheating rate and those cheaters are banned, it is viewed as a low ban rate by some people.

2. Real world Economics does not apply to the game world. This is very evident in servers because in theory, as a server ages, the population usually gets smaller and most items become more available. This hoever, is shown in KO to be quite different because there are sometimes thousands of % in fluxuation in market prices.

3. USD in a game signifies its life in the sense that if more money is outgoing than ingoing, it means that the game is still very popular. The day that people can't sell their stuff for USD anymore is the day KO will die.

There is almost no cheating in wow, and several other games have almost zero cheating. KO is a terrible game, the OP should find a game more deserving of his time. He is right that it has become a cheater's playground and most self-respecting players quit long ago.[/b]
    I was responding to that.

I have never played WoW, and never will. But if buying gold really makes no difference in game-play, I doubt those WOW Gold-selling company would last this long. It is ought to have some sort of advantage over others.

Hell, when I was playing DOTA the other night, I saw WoW Gold-Selling advertisement directly on Warcraft 3's blizzard banner. Imagine how much it cost for a company to put up an ad there? Or what it takes to get sponsored by Blizzard?

Do you really think people care about the risk of getting banned? If they risk their account using 3rd party tools, I doubt they give a shit about what happens to their account. If their accounts get banned, make a new one and bot it again to 70 in what? 4-5days?

As far as I know, WoW bot program is so advanced that u dont have to be in game. it is like a little info window spamming "Gained xx Exp, Gained xx Golds."

Due to over-population in WoW, I bet there are plenty of 3rd party programs out there. Regardless rather it helps them in their gaming or not, cheating is cheating. You are gaining advantage over other players.

I have yet to know a well known game without cheats.

Most of the old servers on the KO market today are not driven by gold except for the Mid-range uniques such as Ammy of Dex and shit like that. No one would ever pay coin for things such as an iron necklace or iron belt (Except maybe early in the server). This is significant because it signifes that the KO market is much like WoW In that the people do not drive the market with coin. Im pretty sure a ROL will always be equlivalent to a ROC (or very similar) in terms of value and the price in goldbars would not efect that equivalency.

In terms of your things such as ban rate, The ban rate can and can be an indicator of several things. It can show the hoster's motivation to get rid of cheaters. The problem is that if a game is rampant with cheating, a high ban rate may be an indicator that cheating is rampant. If a game has very little cheaters and that population is banned, most people would view it as a low ban rate and thus dub the game as "Clean".

In terms of USD, WoW has such a vast population that "babshopping" in WoW does not have a very significant effect because in terms of the broad picture, it is a very small portion of it's players.

Conclusions:
    1. A high ban rate may signify a high cheating rate only if cheating is rampant. The general connotation of "ban rate" and things such as "high" and "low" signifies the cheating rate in itself. If people see cheating, they will see how many people are banned. If a game has a low cheating rate and those cheaters are banned, it is viewed as a low ban rate by some people.

2. Real world Economics does not apply to the game world. This is very evident in servers because in theory, as a server ages, the population usually gets smaller and most items become more available. This hoever, is shown in KO to be quite different because there are sometimes thousands of % in fluxuation in market prices.

3. USD in a game signifies its life in the sense that if more money is outgoing than ingoing, it means that the game is still very popular. The day that people can't sell their stuff for USD anymore is the day KO will die.[/b]
    diez is an old server and u can buy rols/ rocs in merchant
    ib/ in with coins to

so u can buy everything with coins atm except cs and rofs i think not sure about rof

Just alittle thing here... You can easilly buy the best shit for gold in wow :P its called Shopping runs (Big realms do that).... My old guildies are selling shit in KZ/Gruul/SCC/TK/MH now, we take 2-3 buyers pr run.. 1000-2000gold pr piece of T5 and 2k gold pr MH item.. RawR Good moneh <3

And zero is right.. PreTBC there was million of bots, but in TBC you rarely see a bot... only place you really see a bot now a days (if your lucky) is AV.

Just alittle thing here... You can easilly buy the best shit for gold in wow :P its called Shopping runs (Big realms do that).... My old guildies are selling shit in KZ/Gruul/SCC/TK/MH now, we take 2-3 buyers pr run.. 1000-2000gold pr piece of T5 and 2k gold pr MH item.. RawR Good moneh <3

And zero is right.. PreTBC there was million of bots, but in TBC you rarely see a bot... only place you really see a bot now a days (if your lucky) is AV.[/b]
    take me to Ultima I will pay u $$ :<

Banned

@Lev0

I believe a roc0 or rol0 in an old server such as diez would not be considered high class.

ghagar18

If they actually ran their company they way it should be, there would be far less cheating. But this is k2 we&#39;re talking about :/[/b]
    +1

There is almost no cheating in wow, and several other games have almost zero cheating. KO is a terrible game, the OP should find a game more deserving of his time. He is right that it has become a cheater&#39;s playground and most self-respecting players quit long ago.[/b]
    God Zero, when will you understand players have different priorities and enjoy different aspects of the game. Don&#39;t talk like everyone that plays KO is "stupid", that&#39;s bullshit.

BlackIrish

God Zero, when will you understand players have different priorities and enjoy different aspects of the game. Don&#39;t talk like everyone that plays KO is "stupid", that&#39;s bullshit.[/b]
    +1 My love

Nick

its not just newbs.. its allso warriors or any other class with pimped gear.. when you finally get them down in hp so its possible to kill them.. they speed hack or wall hack.. old school players like myself think its sad to see where the game is heading.. its simple sad.. and true its better then being arrow showered while you got 50 rogues on your ass.. but allso auto comboers is really being famous among alot of people.. its not about skills anymore in cz or anything its about the one with best cheats.. and there still is auto heal going on... where is the banning of cheaters these days.. no where. gm&#39;s or what ever controls the game, dont really care much about it anymore i would say...[/b]

lol.. also a sad thing is hating me. because i only helped slinky out. with returning HIS gb&#39;s that u took. i didnt accused u of scamming i only wanted to put it right since Slinky was pming me allot on msn. Morten i thought u were a nice guy , i have been playing for a while with ya and enjoyed it. so idk where u get that attidude from to act like this now ?

lemme know more baba
    Greets,
    Nick aka HighTech

Mercyful

i just came back today and played on a high lvl char in girakon... i think its much better cheating now than it was after rofd release... i ddint see 1 arrow shower hit me for like 4 hours of pvp in its peak. and for the speed hackers.. its usually nubs with low lvl and crap gear and if u react fast enuff and hit them.. they die in 1 hit that was the case for me.. so i dont really care about them cuz they cant kill u.. unless u r crap geared

Zarge

i always thought rogues had the macro skill...

j/k, but its not like it would matter

as long as ko exists there will always be new cheats, it&#39;s sad but it&#39;s true [/b]
    just llike with any game that is out

The king. Senior Member

No matter where you post this shit no one cares.. its like turks and other cheaters can do what they want..

now i gave up the big cz to go ardream cause of all speed glitchers and wall hackers.. but go ardream its like its legal to cheat in ko.. everyone from high grade clans and names you remember is cheating with speed glitch its like ko is making it legal to cheat... noobs with shitty daggers comes hit you, they do noobie dmg and wooooosz they are 1000miles away from you again.. ko isnt the same as before.. and the thing with bigger and better my ass.. its getting more and more pathetic.. more fun in old ko.. breth. old cz... not as many cheats as now.. its all becoming a shitty boring game.. people who dont agree is probarly the one that cheats aswell like the rest..[/b]
    hehe ikilled you yesterday in dcz HonoNGuNNeR thats me ;P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234