Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Game Over?

This is a discussion on Game Over? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ofcourse this game are in the beginning of the end, just as life beginning to end when you're born. But ...
Page: 2

Vishnu

Ofcourse this game are in the beginning of the end, just as life beginning to end when you're born. But as long as the heart is still beating and k2 still getting profit each month, this game wont close down.

You cant login ko untill 6:00 cause servers are so full but you think this game is coming to an end? You realize k2 is making over 100k a month on a "free" game? lol

i guess we should spam tickets to ask for all the hours we lost waiting for fukin servers down which is like 72 + added all together

ShayaN

Well,this game won't end & I hope it won't end.Plus,this is proably the beginnings for Knight Online and K2.This game will expand.So I think this game is not even close to getting closed down.

this game just start when all the turks join...k2 makes more money in each month so why should they stop this game?
    anyway they take down the servers to how long time they want...they say " they pay for us every month we can do all what we want " and thats what we get for the 30$+ each month....well i think we have to stop pay and wait...becsue after restart every1 can join this main server ( ares1 for me )
    then they will see ppl can join easy to game without pay and they will drop restart the servers...look i wait 4+ hours for Ares servers and still down so why should we buy prem ? if they banned ppl for nothing allways koxp party even if you in eslant or only pk all the day or they take servers down for "maintnace " this fucking big lie they dont do nothing exept take the money of us...
    Well this game just start for k2 but when all ppl will leave...its be the END

ShayaN

this game just start when all the turks join...k2 makes more money in each month so why should they stop this game?
    anyway they take down the servers to how long time they want...they say " they pay for us every month we can do all what we want " and thats what we get for the 30$+ each month....well i think we have to stop pay and wait...becsue after restart every1 can join this main server ( ares1 for me )
    then they will see ppl can join easy to game without pay and they will drop restart the servers...look i wait 4+ hours for Ares servers and still down so why should we buy prem ? if they banned ppl for nothing allways koxp party even if you in eslant or only pk all the day or they take servers down for "maintnace " this fucking big lie they dont do nothing exept take the money of us...
    Well this game just start for k2 but when all ppl will leave...its be the END[/b]
    Again,this game will not end...They are attracting soo many people these days.I don't know what more to say but really..I think this game won't be ending.

Tommy

I think this game won't end up for a very long time.. that's life, ppl like turks don't have brains so they won't stop playing this game until they die..

who the hell is paying anyway its f2p still 4 me fdsafdsfdsa

I think this game won't end up for a very long time.. that's life, ppl like turks don't have brains so they won't stop playing this game until they die..[/b]
    I love this words until they die...

Tommy

ofc it&#39;s f2p but, if u wana connect when ever u want, and get more exp during lvling u spend ur money for a free game <_<

stevouk

off topic ftw ^^

Tommy

off topic ftw ^^[/b]
    yeah :lol:

no , as in i dont pay 4 my premmy and for me its free to play lol.. eh and now its always down when i wake up its nto fair ffs im bored as hell

Tommy

so ur saying in all time u play, u have never bought prem? and what lvl are u?

dah

This game died ages ago. Maybe hmm 1.5 - 2 years? Shortly after KE was released.

Mainly because old KO ftw :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast