Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gamersfirst cafe resellers

This is a discussion on Gamersfirst cafe resellers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by pelos That is exactly what I am saying. The users are being told HF and other bots ...
Page: 2

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    That is exactly what I am saying. The users are being told HF and other bots are legal add-ons for the game. They have no idea they are breaking the rules.

Many games do have legal add-ons. How are they supposed to know what they are doing is illegal unless we inform them?

I am NOT excusing their actions and if they are caught they will get banned. I am just explaining why cheating seems to be so rampant in Turkey and other areas where playing in cafes is the norm.
    I'm sorry but I cannot accept the fact that people can't understand that heavenfire is a hack. Am I the only one thinking that way? Are they so stupid? How can you compare an addon to something that allows you to attack without even playing. An addon would let you see the potential bosses' drops, allow you to change your UI shit like wow's addons. Auto-attacking/towning/repairing/mining just can't be addons. I'm sure these people know it but act ignorant if by acting so gets them unbanned or even better, not banned at all. Let's just drop it here and agree that we disagree on this matter.

It's funny though, the merchant toons of some users get banned easier than HF users.

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    That is exactly what I am saying. The users are being told HF and other bots are legal add-ons for the game. They have no idea they are breaking the rules.

Many games do have legal add-ons. How are they supposed to know what they are doing is illegal unless we inform them?

I am NOT excusing their actions and if they are caught they will get banned. I am just explaining why cheating seems to be so rampant in Turkey and other areas where playing in cafes is the norm.
    Sry bro but the part u say they dont know that they r breaking a rule total bs, I am an ex cafe owner in Turkey and I can tell you. They all know what they r doing, they aint that damp. The reason why cafes offer kxp is, cos cafe next door offers is too so not to lose cutomer they offer it too. It is cald competition! All cafes sell items, gbs and characters. They dont use havenfire to bot tho, with paid haven fire only one account can be use, there are tons of free kxp around why they gonna spend money in it^^
    I can make you a long list about cafes who sell gbs, items etc. pm me if u want it.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    Sry bro but the part u say they dont know that they r breaking a rule total bs, I am an ex cafe owner in Turkey and I can tell you. They all know what they r doing, they aint that damp. The reason why cafes offer kxp is, cos cafe next door offers is too so not to lose cutomer they offer it too. It is cald competition! All cafes sell items, gbs and characters. They dont use havenfire to bot tho, with paid haven fire only one account can be use, there are tons of free kxp around why they gonna spend money in it^^
    I can make you a long list about cafes who sell gbs, items etc. pm me if u want it.
    Second statement

So hoDoo which one of your statements is true?

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Second statement

So hoDoo which one of your statements is true?
    in the first statemant I am talking about K2 merchant not cafe resellers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12