Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Germany not allowed to join C-WEST

This is a discussion on Germany not allowed to join C-WEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; H0LY SH1T cant believe that they really sent you response like that lol[/b] I whish not.... but they did :mellow: ...
Page: 2

exec85

H0LY SH1T cant believe that they really sent you response like that lol[/b]
    I whish not.... but they did :mellow:
    It's unbelievable how empty the heads of the K2 staff must be.... if they would have said "Germany will not be able to join C-West" before the server launched... it would be ok. But after, i dunno... weeks/ month , launch of the server they should not do something like that...

bastard007

>>We have limited access to this server to only four regions.<<

What a lie !

I am sure there are more than just 4

>>Plans for allowing access for your region are undetermined but we will take your feedback into consideration.<<

:blink:

This one confused me abit, - Understand it ? not realy !

bastard007

I whish not.... but they did :mellow:
    It&#39;s unbelievable how empty the heads of the K2 staff must be.... if they would have said "Germany will not be able to join C-West" before the server launched... it would be ok. But after, i dunno... weeks/ month , launch of the server they should not do something like that...[/b]
    The Question is......

Can they do that ? >>> Months later after they launched the server >>> i dont think so.
    Maybe there is another reason and they say simply which is not true.
    I could well imagine that.

exec85

The Question is......

Can they do that ? >>> Months later after they launched the server >>> i dont think so.
    Maybe there is another reason and they say simply say which is not true.[/b]
    Well it would not be the first time they are telling bull**** via CS. But I have no idea what else it could be :S

bastard007

Well it would not be the first time they are telling bull**** via CS. But I have no idea what else it could be :S[/b]
    You have tested this allready ?

Create a new account an try to connect C-West.

They could simply bann the German Area IPs and and nobody from Germany could not connect any more >>>>Like Turkey on Carnac-Servers.

SirKaoS

Go to official forum and PM Linus ... hes working in K2 and he will probably help you. C-West was mentioned only for US, Canada, UK and Australia, but Linus added a lot more countries. If there is any problem he should solve it.

exec85

Go to official forum and PM Linus ... hes working in K2 and he will probably help you. C-West was mentioned only for US, Canada, UK and Australia, but Linus added a lot more countries. If there is any problem he should solve it.[/b]
    Hey,

thank you for the tip

bastard007

Give us a feedback after you do that.

exec85

Give us a feedback after you do that.[/b]
    Of course i will

HaMaD

......... thats shit ,,,,,,,,,,

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i would turn crazy if they block german ips with next patch.....

lil_mageskillz

i dont get why they would take out germany. that server is alrdy empty it needs more countrys not less :P

"Due to the High volume of players, only premium mebers are allowed to join now. please buy premium or try again later" (or something like this)

BUT i am platinum member :/[/b]

i got the same thing happening to me right now n i live in canada... :blink:

creiken

I think this might be my favorite part "If you actually know players from Germany who are able to log into Carnac - West, they are not supposed to be there. You may report them to us with their account or player name so we can restrict them from the server." ROFL WTF XD

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I think this might be my favorite part "If you actually know players from Germany who are able to log into Carnac - West, they are not supposed to be there. You may report them to us with their account or player name so we can restrict them from the server." ROFL WTF XD[/b]
    well I still can&#39;t believe they would say that lol, honestly what kind of company is that ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast