Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; More ss less speculation please.[/b] +1 Screenshots please...
Page: 39

More ss less speculation please.[/b]
    +1

Screenshots please

4que

Just done get your hopes too high, K2 has a well known history of dissapointment.

+2

xstep

+3 :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

+3 :P[/b]
    Everyone playing the new version is having too much fun to stop. h34r:

4que

Time to go learn Korean, LOL.

draviste

u r always negative guys <_<

look at the good side of it cuz we gonna have lots of weapons , armors , dungeons and lots of quests which will make the game more lively and fun to play.

seriously the game is starting to be very boring lately with no more good dungeons or quests. all we do is farm ds 24/7 to lvl up since there is no quests. also only cave and FT dungeons we have and they r kinda boring to tell the truth so we need more stuff.

so be positive once at least gays <_<[/b]
    Well you could always study for your Kemicachal Ali Degree there is no patch coming they have to fix trinas, Bit Frost the anvil and letters and probably more problems, there is no way they can release a patch, the game is pooched what its been a couple months now for trinas, tears and BF.

Well you could always study for your Kemicachal Ali Degree there is no patch coming they have to fix trinas, Bit Frost the anvil and letters and probably more problems, there is no way they can release a patch, the game is pooched what its been a couple months now for trinas, tears and BF.[/b]
    agree. They better not release something, they gotta clean up their old business before they addon.

Well you could always study for your Kemicachal Ali Degree there is no patch coming they have to fix trinas, Bit Frost the anvil and letters and probably more problems, there is no way they can release a patch, the game is pooched what its been a couple months now for trinas, tears and BF.[/b]
    u still stalking me even after u quit the game
    pls stop viewing my personal folder every day looking for every reply i make or topic i visit cuz am starting to get scared from the way u stalk me :unsure: (i know u love me but there is other methods u can use to show me that :huh: )

and about the patch JPKO had it since May so it wont take rly that long to copy paste the patch with translation. maybe it will take 3~4 months considering K2 slowness in copy pasting.

draviste

u still stalking me even after u quit the game
    pls stop viewing my personal folder every day looking for every reply i make or topic i visit cuz am starting to get scared from the way u stalk me :unsure: (i know u love me but there is other methods u can use to show me that :huh: )

and about the patch JPKO had it since May so it wont take rly that long to copy paste the patch with translation. maybe it will take 3~4 months considering K2 slowness in copy pasting.[/b]
    well, who said I quit? I said Beat is retired , were is the love Biatchy I was hoping you may had a post in your PF about that pimped out ride your rolling up in jeeze, I mean I thought we were tight baby to much time to much distance between us oh well.

There will be no patch with all the bugs. they have disabled letters so if you read Linus&#39;s post on the forum and read between the lines he says this "only a temporary measure as we explore any connections it may share with the recent influx of high-level unique items" so in other words while they explore how to have a dupe wipe without deleting legit items, the only thing thats coming in the next while is a massive dupe wipe. They need to fix the issues they have and fix the things that are disabled before anyone down at k2 starts implementing new content.

Know lets see that pimped out ride yah got going on Biatchy, bet yah have hydralics too eh hoser?

ok is dcz going up to 69 or is that just a rumor?

all is rumor until the 83lvl patch/expansion will be released

Ignore Me Senior Member

all is rumor until the 83lvl patch/expansion will be released[/b]
    I tried PMing Linus official forums if we will get the weapons and armors other regions get ... its been too long to get an answer.

I almost don&#39;t care about 6 skill points and 15 stat points. This game needs some new stuff its getting stale.

I tried PMing Linus official forums if we will get the weapons and armors other regions get ... its been too long to get an answer.

I almost don&#39;t care about 6 skill points and 15 stat points. This game needs some new stuff its getting stale.[/b]
    you dont care about 6 skill points? 6 skill points more for priest or mage, oh my, this will be wonderful...
    BP with 60heal/75debuff/12master for example...
    Mage with 48cold/80light/20master for example...
    awesome... and 15stats more helps too
    btw, new skills will be added (something like what happened to archer with ROFD - he got new skills on lower lvls)
    and new stuff? New instances were added not long ago with new items (Juraid gem items)...
    dont forget - new items - stronger items - new bugs - new dupes - game will be more unbalanced

lol he dont care abot 6 skill points... shell build mage finaly gonna have 255mp with elixir +8 and complete +8 + new skills and master