Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

God Damn Account Creation Problem.

This is a discussion on God Damn Account Creation Problem. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Read my other fucking post on the other topic dipshit....
Page: 2

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Read my other fucking post on the other topic dipshit.

Sorrent0

Originally posted by KrepiN
    hint.. always have xtra accs
    its not to have the acc .... the thing is that i think many players same me want to have 3 days free bronze :P isnt like that
    ?

r3dev0

reason why its so hard to make an acocunt is coz all the usernames u try are taken, everything u have filled our correctly!!

just keep trying a new username and u will eventually get it, but there is a problem with the sending activation thingo...

Originally posted by Sorrent0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sorrent0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN
    hint.. always have xtra accs
    its not to have the acc .... the thing is that i think many players same me want to have 3 days free bronze :P isnt like that
    ?[/b]
    well i just login first day and never log out

lusian

Originally posted by CurLy
    Haven't you guys learned... Every time a new server comes out thousands of people scamble to make new accounts for the 3 days bronze that way they can actually get online. *Hence, ko either closes it (so that way you have to buy prem) or the ammount of new accounts created overloads their servers
    +1 exactly...

they cant give free access to server cause all ppl will have 3 days of premium and servers will crash, they always disable the account creation
    before new server comes out.! dont worry in 3 weeks another server will come out

just create the account before, and activate it when server comes up :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12