Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gold Sites

This is a discussion on Gold Sites within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I could swear this topic wasn't made to discuss reasons for why people do/don't buy from goldfarmer or the pros/cons ...
Page: 2

I could swear this topic wasn't made to discuss reasons for why people do/don't buy from goldfarmer or the pros/cons of buying from them

I'm pretty sure it was made for the people who DO want to buy from goldfarmers so they know which sites have been used by other players therefore they have some inclination of which sites have delivered previously, and which sites haven't.

Better than them going to the first site they see and possibly getting money scammed from them which could have been prevented.

Saying this i think the topic should stay open, if it means even 1 person doesn't lose money, being we are a small community n'all

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i kinda want to close this thread, i think it brings down the integrity of this forums some. Ofc we are an items selling type forum , but its player to player.

thats just my opinoin, i wont close it yet, but i dont like it.

@koopy... i have a hard time buying into the buy/resell. Most guys who say that baba some on the side. I know this to be true... trust me. People can hide behind different account names but most generally the IP gives them away. What makes me have a hard time buying into it is this.. Everyone claims to buy and resell. If the whole server is buying and reselling... its not much profit to go around. I do some buying/reselling from merchs in game.. and its a hard road to gain enough coins to make a decent profit. Most guys are making probably 10 mil on the gb.. thats not a good enough profit to get anywhere. If your lucky to make 25% profit per buy/resell then maybe i could believe it. But over all.... people who make the comments you make..... Babashop a little. Its just a cover. I guarantee you.

We could make this thread just to advertice the Scammer wedsite. so some people avoid being fckup

Pm musthman hes the best reseller. but he use several computers 4-5 laptops and honestly he makes ALOT of gold.. I myself make a lot too just now got a 750m item sold for 999 .... Think about it making 3-4gb a day not good enought then idk what items r ur goal. care2 share

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I could swear this topic wasn't made to discuss reasons for why people do/don't buy from goldfarmer or the pros/cons of buying from them

I'm pretty sure it was made for the people who DO want to buy from goldfarmers so they know which sites have been used by other players therefore they have some inclination of which sites have delivered previously, and which sites haven't.

Better than them going to the first site they see and possibly getting money scammed from them which could have been prevented.

Saying this i think the topic should stay open, if it means even 1 person doesn't lose money, being we are a small community n'all

smart guy I Likes U

guys like Musht are patient and offer super low on everything(almost offensive offers to honest guys like me). Not saying its impossible, just saying it takes TIME. 3-4gb a days profit, i guarantee you it isnt consistently happening on buy/resell. If you are then you probably got alot of money tied up and thats just not safe economically with the way KO bugs things. I could understand what Koopy saying with buying with his rep - but then again he proves my point about having a ton of coins/money tied up in an item. What Im saying is Im not the guy that will tie up 5gb on something thats only gonna be able to sell for 5.5gb and take days to do it. Your gonna miss alot of deals if you keep ur coins tied up that long, thats just smart business sense.

Think about it....everyone does it... so actually how much profit is there actually gonna be left for all to make.

Its just common sense.

on topic, again I still think having this topic lowers the forum integrity, but you guys have a great point on trying to help people get scammed. So If Tommmayy wants to re-make another nice thread with the info -ill support it.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    He mentioned that 1. Another spammer

i think is a good idea tommy that way manny people will stop or think about it before buying gold from wedsites

anyways i heard Welcome to Buy Knight Gold and Knight Noah on Lvinn! Thank you for your coming was a good 1. But dont try it since is something i never done i cant quite assure you that it will be safe.
    stop spamming

i didnt read much of above but currently the gold sites are selling gold extremely high. you'll get it a lot cheaper here.

lvinn are the same people as gameim who have been scamming people. although, oddly enough they dont scam you if you buy from lvinn.

@DRaven Bro baba shopping is babashopping its all cheating u need to face that .. were no betterr than koexpers.. ... if ur a "NOBLE" ko player this site is no better than Snox (or whatever its called) were breaking the rules so are the hackers..... not be be cliche but as the bible whould say a SIN is a SIN

Player to player

player to farmer

all the same
    Last edited by perfection V2; 02-05-2011 at 10:52 PM.

P.S Thunderdawg is the type of person that makes me wna come back to c-west and put you in your place.

Ive seen you post 5+ times saying stop spamming, to any comment made by anyone under 50 posts, grow up

/flame off

P.S Thunderdawg is the type of person that makes me wna come back to c-west and put you in your place.

Ive seen you post 5+ times saying stop spamming, to any comment made by anyone under 50 posts, grow up

/flame off
    I love how a good percentage of your posts are stalking me.

I was obviously joking with him, as I remember being told "stop spamming" before I hit 50

get over yourself douchebag. stop trying to get attention. feel free to give me a PM if you want to give me a blowjob punk.

I dno lol, why would i pm you when u regulary kiss my ass on msn ?

People like u just annoy me so when i see one of ur posts i feel compelled to reply, dno why u think your all mad all of a sudden but it does get irritating, anyway lets not hijack the topic

peace

I dno lol, why would i pm you when u regulary kiss my ass on msn ?

People like u just annoy me so when i see one of ur posts i feel compelled to reply, dno why u think your all mad all of a sudden but it does get irritating, anyway lets not hijack the topic

peace
    Lol what? I think you have me confused with someone else. I dont have MSN.

No, i dont have you confused

Just your sig, the way you speak, what you say

All just tickles me the wrong way, when i know as fact off forums, you kiss anyones ass you beleive to be any good. So yeah thats probs the reason am trollin, enough from me

bye

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    on topic, again I still think having this topic lowers the forum integrity, but you guys have a great point on trying to help people get scammed. So If Tommmayy wants to re-make another nice thread with the info -ill support it.
    I understand where your coming from, and God knows we all hate the Moradon gold selling spammers, and the gold farming bots that ruin(ed) the game, but on ko4life we sell gold bars. Nobody has a say how those gold bars are obtained. Some bot for them, some buy low sell high, boss hunt, et cetera. You might have your own subjective opinion about the operation of gb sites, (I even agree with you) but it would be hypocritical to disallow their discussion in the main forum, while we mirror their activities in the side forums.

edit: I'm not sure if anyones even going to read this with all the flaming going on lol, but that's just how I feel about it

edit2: haha just noticed your selling gbs
    Last edited by gregg; 02-06-2011 at 03:28 AM.

No, i dont have you confused

Just your sig, the way you speak, what you say

All just tickles me the wrong way, when i know as fact off forums, you kiss anyones ass you beleive to be any good. So yeah thats probs the reason am trollin, enough from me

bye
    Yes, you do have me confused. You're a snobby ass little nerd with no balls so you have to view my posts hoping someone else will side with you to make your wee little ego boost.

and ever since i made fun of tommay, YOU took offense to it and continuously stalk me - so who's ass kissin? Even tommay is old enough not to give a shit.

Btw, my sig stays until a mod feels it's necessary to edit. ThaOne wanted to act like a child, so I made it public. Another issue that has nothing to do with you, yet you still care - why? kinda pathetic.

For once I feel Things advice echoing in my head to ignore snobby ass little kids such as you. BB (unlike you, im grown up enough to actually leave xD)

This whole thread is full of win/irony

OGRE IGN, made me rofl....

Maybe i should put you in my sig when ur sucking my c0ck right? Then il call you childish.

To be honest, the people who make fun of spammers are just spamming. Let them post to a certain degree. Thunder don't act like razor. He's typical C-west at it's best.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast