Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GoodBye Everyone

This is a discussion on GoodBye Everyone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa im done guys.. had enough with this K2 BS. so many memories here.. wont ever forget ...
Page: 3

Volcanic

Default Re: GoodBye Everyone

Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa
    im done guys.. had enough with this K2 BS.

so many memories here.. wont ever forget it. *hope you all get along and hope k2 fix their problems soon *for the people that will be playing.. in my 3 years playing.. never seen this many problems.. *

SO GoodBye everyone and have a nice real life and k2 life * <_< *

out of 100 archers in cz.. 95 with koxp lmao

Another one leaves the fold. Well, Gl in life. And ta-ra to Warmen too.

waha 1071 mb free on my pc, you should try too
    It`s no problem with 250GB ^_^ .

BobGreensley

bye

gift me sheevas shield :P

DarkFlare

Originally posted by ReKon
    =( SHiVa , and Warmen. 2 goodguns that i will miss, cya laters maybe i see u in vents? ^^
    wtf is up with ur avatar and sig..

????????????????

chhoose a side dumb ass either game ur g unit :P

test

dont leave shiva

whos gonna kill me now :P

gl in rl mate

p.s.
    if this bs wont end all gg ppl will leave slowly :angry:

Banned Senior Member

GL RL u are a nice guy :wub:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa

so many memories here.. wont ever forget it. *hope you all get along and hope k2 fix their problems soon *for the people that will be playing.. in my 3 years playing.. never seen this many problems.. *

hmmm and one of those 95 out of 100 players in cz with koxp happens to be SpikeDrainer aka DarkShadowHunter ur clan member =/ u should boot that guy before u go... other than that ur a nice guy and a great player sad to see u leave

LOrDsHiVa

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LOrDsHiVa

hmmm and one of those 95 out of 100 players in cz with koxp happens to be SpikeDrainer aka DarkShadowHunter ur clan member =/ u should boot that guy before u go... other than that ur a nice guy and a great player sad to see u leave [/b]
    dude why are u keep saying this? guy used KOXp one time and he was banned. he is sorry for it.. and like i told u before i like to give people 2nd chance.. so leave it as that... when was the last time u saw him using it? remember it? if not than dont start please..

Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LOrDsHiVa)</div>
    Originally posted by sir_locksley@
    <!--QuoteBegin-LOrDsHiVa

hmmm and one of those 95 out of 100 players in cz with koxp happens to be SpikeDrainer aka DarkShadowHunter ur clan member =/ u should boot that guy before u go... other than that ur a nice guy and a great player sad to see u leave
    dude why are u keep saying this? guy used KOXp one time and he was banned. he is sorry for it.. and like i told u before i like to give people 2nd chance.. so leave it as that... when was the last time u saw him using it? remember it? if not than dont start please..[/b]
    That's very nice to see that some ppl acordin second chances in this game. <_<

Shiva's best gun ever :huh: made the right choice though bro..ill try come vent occassionaly you better be there ! goodluck in real life man. im so sad :angry:

Chant

another one bites the dust... FCK K2.... bb lordshiva.... :wub: :wub: :wub: lordshiva ass kissing club... hahaha... lol... PEACE... k2 sucks ass :wub:

louch

i actually just recently RETURNED :rollseyes: how silly of me
    gl in real life guys, it gets boring trust me, i lasted like 6 months lol

Chant

KO is a lifestyle... hahaha

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LOrDsHiVa)</div>
    Originally posted by sir_locksley@
    <!--QuoteBegin-LOrDsHiVa

dude why are u keep saying this? guy used KOXp one time and he was banned. he is sorry for it.. and like i told u before i like to give people 2nd chance.. so leave it as that... when was the last time u saw him using it? remember it? if not than dont start please..[/b]
    my friend has fraps of him shower hacking him in cz not to long ago when he was in NewTown -_- he used it and was banned then started using it again and hasnt stopped
    and I havent directly asked u this before i know a guy who did but it wasnt me

sry for starting it but i hate that asshole...

anyways sad to see u go tho does this mean NewTown is disbanding? :P

Banned Senior Member

U said that u deleted Game from ur PC , i saw u yesterday online on a1 whole day

:pic:

Originally posted by GROBS
    U said that u deleted Game from ur PC , i saw u yesterday online on a1 whole day *
    hes trying get 1m nps xD

gogo shiva :P :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast