Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel

This is a discussion on got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Reitsu lol i bet u a warrior lvl 70 will win *vs a bp w/ ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reitsu
    lol i bet u a warrior lvl 70 will win *vs a bp w/ malice just w/ normal buff and 720 hp pots *
    its retarded to even try using undying, 50% heal.... lol wtf retarded * * * * * * *
    agreed. any lvl 70 warrrior resorting to use both of that is just pathetic, furthermore see how well-geared tez's warrior is compared to zike, rofl joke of the year.[/b]
    thats exactly what I was thinking. Tez probly has the best gear in the game for his warrior but zike is still stuck with a few lame uniques (not that bad, but still). How do you expect ANYONE to win when you can pot for 3k hp? BP have basicly half your defence tez yet your gunna resort to that lol... thats a bit lame. BP are a hard class to beat 1v1 when they are duffer but when your a 70 warrior you should be evenly matched even with malice, zike doesent have parisite so wtf you got tons more hp than him.

Perfect

How come its not fair he outsmarted zike.

Originally posted by Perfect
    How come its not fair he outsmarted zike.
    you dont call 3khp pots a cheapshot? -_- Thats not called outsmarted, its called being scared to lose.

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    common sense for a 1v1 would be each person to use their OWN SKILLs. so if a bp uses 2k buff, a warrior can't do anything shit about it .... he shouldn't be using undying. don't like 2k buff? fine, get the bp not to use the lvl 70 skill and u can't use HS. as simple as that. HS = 2k buff. asking a bp not to massive u? sure. don't use sd. don't like it, don't 1v1 a bp. just say u suck n u can't beat a bp. end of story. thats how the classes work.

in this case zike u might as well get a duffer beside u, make him massive tez n everyshit. thats stil a 1v1 since he's using undying from another priest.
    man, PLUS FUCKING ONE. You are my hero xD

Perfect

So what? he was willing to do a rematch for it to be FAIR but if zike wants to cry over the forums to get some attention is not his problem just leave him alone and i dont even no him.

Zike take the 10 gb back and rematch and then no more drama but ill admit 1 thing a bloody priest should be aloud to malice a warrior then the defense is pritty much close together :S

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Just a thought, to get an undying would invole a preist right. Therefore it's not a 1 v 1 as someone else has been involed with the dule so techncally it was a 2 v 1.

1 v 1 in my eyes you the resorces avlible to you char only without interferance from others.

Banned

lol tez is dirty thats all i can say :P

NOpe Tez isnt dirty,he s a GG who tries 2 help all guys.....
    Tez is a GG dont talk wrong about him...
    (i dont say this coz he s my Clan Leader)
    :wub:

Zike

Originally posted by Perfect
    So what? he was willing to do a rematch for it to be FAIR but if zike wants to cry over *the forums to get some attention is not his problem just leave him alone and i dont even no him.

Zike take the 10 gb back and rematch and then no more drama but ill admit 1 thing a bloody priest should be aloud to malice a warrior then the defense is pritty much close together :S
    what the fukk with that attention
    if i want more attention i could have post every day
    and on every topics
    look at my fukkin date when i joined

its just pathetic. Another Xrated wanna be. Tez u won BAoD title -> BigestAmcikonDiez

TimtoN_

undying and 50% pots..... lol? h43r:

Originally posted by Puzjel
    its just pathetic. Another Xrated wanna be. Tez u won BAoD title -> BigestAmcikonDiez
    Tez is never Gonna be abit like xrated, he doesnt cheat, dupe, etc. Espically he isnt dumb enough to merchant a RoC. :rollseyes: -_-

i'm sorry but he did cheat in 1vs1.

I dont see a sense with that roc? :mellow:

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Puzjel
    Tez is never Gonna be abit like xrated, he doesnt cheat, dupe, etc. Espically he isnt dumb enough to merchant a RoC. :rollseyes: -_-[/b]
    I think he NPCed a ROL+1 not so long ago.

To be clr- i don't consider it to be dumb- just bad luck or a little sloppiness :P

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    common sense for a 1v1 would be each person to use their OWN SKILLs. so if a bp uses 2k buff, a warrior can't do anything shit about it .... he shouldn't be using undying. don't like 2k buff? fine, get the bp not to use the lvl 70 skill and u can't use HS. as simple as that. HS = 2k buff. asking a bp not to massive u? sure. don't use sd. don't like it, don't 1v1 a bp. just say u suck n u can't beat a bp. end of story. thats how the classes work.

in this case zike u might as well get a duffer beside u, make him massive tez n everyshit. thats stil a 1v1 since he's using undying from another priest.
    Holy shit, just what I wanted to say.

And to u ppl who said makes rules clear bla bla bla, use common sense! There are some standard rules in an arranged 1vs1, like only use normal healing pots (HP/Soul) and ur own skills, so by ur mean we need to think what u must not allowed? Whats next gonna be? no abyss blessing, no abyss eye, no rice cake, no kosp, no tp etc.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast