Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Got no love for KO.....

This is a discussion on Got no love for KO..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cod mw2 ftw D: better then shity ko ....
Page: 2

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

cod mw2 ftw D: better then shity ko .

no free game is good or any game with a prem system like ko

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    no free game is good or any game with a prem system like ko
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UavDNE5J4wg]YouTube - Vindictus Gameplay - First Look HD[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    <3 Vindictus, everyone should at least try it, its brand new..and free!!
    And only for the US / Canada!

Waiting on the EU version.
    -.-

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    And only for the US / Canada!

Waiting on the EU version.
    -.-
    Should be coming out soon, theres an expansion coming december 1st... btw check out the new class:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkungn2R4OU&feature=related]YouTube - G*Star 2010 - Mabinogi Heroes: Kalok trailer[/ame]

wow this game looks awesome! cant wait for the EU release :P

Guild wars 2 comming soon.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I wish I could quit KO lol, but as mentioned... The PVP cannot/hasn't been matched in any game, and the biggest reason I stay is because of all the friends I've gotten to know ingame... I'll quit someday, but it aint anytime soon sadly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I wish I could quit KO lol, but as mentioned... The PVP cannot/hasn't been matched in any game, and the biggest reason I stay is because of all the friends I've gotten to know ingame... I'll quit someday, but it aint anytime soon sadly.

WoWs pvp is alot better then KOs nowdays,the game sux and +9 shouldnt be there like it is now, was more fun when +7 was hard to get and not everyone was lvl 80+.

The noobs running whit +9s in ko nowdays wouldnt even have a chanse to break 2,4k+ in wows arena pvp.

But quitting this game is hard, for the last 5 years i tryed lol, but i guess the game will die out soon when all retards stop spending their $$ on usless stuff in this game.

I don't see USKO dying anytime soon... Months before that, they might first merge most of the servers (Except CW, which they've said alot of times will NEVER be merged) to populate alot of the other servers.

Besides... USKO aint going anywhere since just check the marketsection, babashopping aint stopping anytime soon. Atleast I can be proud over the fact that I started my character at lvl 1, had 0 gear and I'll soon be 83 with beast gear and still not have spent 1 USD on this game. When the time is right, I'll just sell everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    KO is dead, if you don't think so, then you didn't play the real KO when it was truly fun with everybody.

More importantly, if your smart, your going to sell your gear before everybody else does cause soon enough, it'll be too late and you'll be like.. wow, I coulda sold this shit but it's worthless now.

that's exactly what i thought 2 years ago when i was quiting
    yet ko is still doing fine, cwest is even slightly more populated then i remembered it.

Dont get me wrong, i also think todays ko isnt even close to what it use to be but game will be alive for long time. At worst we can expect some turk servers to merge

Exactly, rumours about KO closing has been floating around for ages.. It aint going anywhere anytime soon, especially seeing as USKO is the biggest KO provided game out of all of them (JPKO & KOKO).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    ya i also think to myself - why the fuck do i keep playing, its such a waste, but yet im still logging in...

with your all of your computers [ 5-6 ] and you dont give anyone a chance to resell lmao . so just quit or somthing ? so far its seems that you're addicted as f**k .

one time ur bro / u or w/e .

Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    WoWs pvp is alot better then KOs nowdays,the game sux and +9 shouldnt be there like it is now, was more fun when +7 was hard to get and not everyone was lvl 80+.

The noobs running whit +9s in ko nowdays wouldnt even have a chanse to break 2,4k+ in wows arena pvp.

But quitting this game is hard, for the last 5 years i tryed lol, but i guess the game will die out soon when all retards stop spending their $$ on usless stuff in this game.

Kido if u think that wow's pvp system is better than KO's then i feel sry for ur lousy ass. One thing i can agree, yes, that WOW is alot more complex than KO...but that's as far as it goes because beyond that complexity u cant find any logic. Ur talking about the +9's owners in ko...so ur talking about gear...well if u would understand the basics of KO u would see the big difference...WOW is a game based totally on ITEMS. I've played it and it sux big time. And as many others said, im still playing KO after more than 6 years just because the pvp in it is yet to be matched by any other mmorpg. So my only sad conlcusion bout u and ur complains is that ur in a total lack of skills for this game and that's why u attached urself that much to wow. Wow equals to a beautiful landscape but a horrible game play. On the other hand...u wont find pretty forests in KO but u will enjoy it way more when u will get to know exactly how to play. And if u think im talking trash, the simple example i can give u it's Choas event. That event is totally about skills (no item or koxp can help u there), so if u cant handle that or cant enjoy that im out of words for u. Im sry i had to be so "stright to the point" but this are some facts u need to stop ignoring. Yes the game itself (talking about KO) isnt what it used to be since turks started invading it. But yet has the most enjoyable pvp a mmorpg has to offer atm. So u have to options: either put ur logic to work and discover "that fun" or stick to ur wow arenas and be as mediocre as u can be. But dont say wow is better because u cannot support ur statements with actual facts. Wish all u the best.

I have a hard time believing that from lvl 1-83 you "didnt spend 1 USD"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast