Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hahah wooot my schools in lockdown xD

This is a discussion on hahah wooot my schools in lockdown xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; France ppl like to burn their own cars. Remember the fights of black ppl in the areas around big citys ...
Page: 3

France ppl like to burn their own cars.
    Remember the fights of black ppl in the areas around big citys like Paris, Nice, Marseille etc.

TBH they have there reasons to protest against that stupid law. It gives the right to fire out young ppl without any reasons. Even if they are capable enough but they face is not nice enough, goodbye to your job ....

GOGO France but dont let ppl burn cars in Belgium this time, like they did in November ...

BDragieta

My school has a faulty fire alarm, it randomly goes of like 20 times a week...

but if you stand under any smoke alarm, with a lighter or burning paper, nothing happens... lol

Originally posted by BDragieta

but if you stand under any smoke alarm, with a lighter or burning paper, nothing happens... lol
    That kinda reminds me of K2 in a way..

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BDragieta

That kinda reminds me of K2 in a way..[/b]
    lmfao

Nosferatu_Incognito

This happened a few miles from where I live.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/p.../603240674/1207

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123