Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char

This is a discussion on Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rana maldita...
Page: 4

WaS0n

rana maldita

rana maldita[/b]
    :angry: :angry: :angry:

Canadian

1200 is alot of doja. Everyone including their brother and nympho sisters these days, is talking all the hype up about WU transfers. Can't be scammed as a seller. Money is guaranteed. Unfortunately situations like this, where the buyer gets fisted. Ever been fisted ? Neither, but I could imagine it hurts. VERIFIED PayPal, imo, way to go. Unfortunately trust, respect and legitimacy in USD sales is like a blonde bomb shell willing to suck on your nads. You just don't see it very often.

Shame, this kids probablly blowing the cash on Nintendo games, and cell phone ring tones. Fark it would be nice to have an international brother hood of shit kickers, so you could call up Jose to go down and bring back your money + some teeth.

PS: Reputations mean nothing. Akuna, could care less, probablly, what you, I, or anyone else thinks about him in this online world.
    If I knew him in RL, I'd just have a chick, lead him on, and distract him for a night, while I robbed him. Then I'd ask his sister out.

Havvk

well if they didnt do this,they would be here posting in forums,since that shit happen they stop coming here or loging msnger,they have the money now and i bet u they already spent it,he is a piece of shit,i never liked him

puto campesino de mierda :angry:

I've been hearing quite a few horror stories about ex Eternity members scaming ppl. Not saying all are the same, but be careful who u deal with. I thought I knew these guys but money can change people.

About Crowus, original owner of Hakuna, I never met the guy in real life, but my close friends (mee, csirke, Sepiroth, lesrewk, etc) didnt like him at all. Guess they were right after all.

As for Western Union, u dont need the MTCN. If u have the name, country and amount of cash from the sender, plus your ID, its good enough to pick up the money.

boriscat

tenia que ser un peruano nos hace quedar mal este csmre !!!
    la necesidad llama pero la honestidad es mas fuerte basuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

csirke

so sad to read that a peruvian guy did this tu you.... the answer is simple, you have to know with who you do a deal..... 1200 its a lot of money... like devile said, i never trusted in this guy, i hate him, i think hes dumb, really dumb, and with this... welll... what can i say.... just, becarefull with this kind of ppl, it have been long time ago since we disbanded blood, but 1 of the reasons that we lost a lot of members was that they can do anything for a dollar zzzzz and thats sad.... give him a visit, here you can kill 1 guy for 50 bucks, i think thats a lot for hes life, but at least you will enjoy it :lol:

That sucks people can do this :S

little_painter

you can see if the money has been picked up at wus page plus i phoned in at the service/help line/nr,
    :mellow: <- yellow mellow

ikaraZ

Wow :/

people are getting greedy..

m4uc3l0

omg :/

GroG

About Crowus, original owner of Hakuna, I never met the guy in real life, but my close friends (mee, csirke, Sepiroth, lesrewk, etc) didnt like him at all. Guess they were right after all.[/b]
    Crowus scam me long time ago, he&#39;s a fucking lier, Aguila_X is well-known as a scammer of cdkeys in we country, 2 scammers, half to half the money

Banned

I dont think it is the same one, besides, what kind of lazy ass pays $1200 for a character on this game, dumbass. I feel bad for him, would prolly feel worse if he actually got the char, lol.[/b]
    i think you should feel dumb for simply posting about anyone since your still level 60 and whine more then anyone on these forums or officials

its just facts i post but really give it a rest and who cares....when its your money you can say otherwise until then stfu and let anyone do what they want with what they got

p.s. btw i never spent any of my own money on this game but i have used other peoples to get some of the things i got :lol:

KirbyKommando

1200 dollar is worth looking this guy up and fucking him hard.

Banned

I&#39;ve been hearing quite a few horror stories about ex Eternity members scaming ppl. Not saying all are the same, but be careful who u deal with. I thought I knew these guys but money can change people.[/b]
    i could have told you that since rebelde20 not only scammed me back in day which i in turn fucked him right back but he even scammed his own clannies and then some of those clannies scammed new clannies coming into that clan

not all are in that clan but the whole honor among peruvians and sticking to there deals even if they lose money has gone out the window with people like seph and devile leaving the game

i used to think peruvians were one of the most honest race of people

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast