Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hb+7 VS ii+8 which is better vs mobs and in pk ?

This is a discussion on Hb+7 VS ii+8 which is better vs mobs and in pk ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For pk i would say whatever, it mostly depends of the stuff of your foe, sometime hb+7 is better than ...
Page: 3

For pk i would say whatever, it mostly depends of the stuff of your foe, sometime hb+7 is better than ii+8, sometime ii+8 is better than hb+7, difference is very thick anyway.
    For general exp i would say ii+8.
    For mobs having a lot of def (talos, ed mobs, bifrost mobs and many other) i'll definitely say hb+7.

RiseAgainst_

for a bp:

1)II +8for Exp
    2)HB +7 for Pk

for a warrior:

1)II +8 For Exp
    2)II +8 For Pk (though a warrior with not very good mana will go for the HB +7 in 1v1s fo sho)[/b]
    This is why i hate when noobs come and post their opinions in the question topics. APARENTLY someone pays them to come and fuk the question topics confusing many people,*the*newbs and mainly the topic starter. If you dont know shit or u havent tested it i have something for you:

FantasizeMe

In my opinion
    if u are priest : chitin bp(already high mana go for high ap)= best would ii+8
    paper bp(sux at mana)=best would hb+7 for int bonus
    if u are warrior: Go II+8 ....in my server i saw less warriors using hb+7 most were ii+8 or
    hb+8

im not sure about this: but most chars have high flame resistances like me i have 100+,if im using
    shield it would be 200+..maybe it would affect and decrease the flame
    damage of the hb..

i would take II as warrior and Hb+7 as priest

chimera2888

i would take II as warrior and Hb+7 as priest[/b]
    +1
    best 2h combo for worrior is s r (not my person opinion just heard it from alot of pro worriors i know)
    and II+8 has longer reach then hb+7 so its better because s r combo takes u bak a few steps
    HB+7 is better for priests cause
    1. int bounus acually helps xD
    2. best combo for priest is w r (my personal opinion only combo i ever use for my bp ^^)
    and w r combo moves u forward or same position so u dont need longer reach like a II

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123