Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hells garem pvp event?

This is a discussion on Hells garem pvp event? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When they did this with the inter continent wars, they put a cap on how many people can participate. Not ...
Page: 4

Banned

When they did this with the inter continent wars, they put a cap on how many people can participate. Not sure how if they did do this because people can still sign up to my knowledge. They also made a new client in that instance which I doubt will happen. I suppose when the server's full, the server's full. There just going to add it to the server list is my guess. This will probabbly cause massive amounts of lag unless they find a way to put a cap on it or split servers into groups based upon which server you signed up from.
    I can be pretty sure the map is going to be exactly the same, maybe with eslant not accessible.

Boyce

Massive lag doesnt even cover it. If all players from all servers are invited... its going to be over a million players coming most likely

somethings wrong with username =[ help

mrmagic2008

I really dont understand how this is going to work. Its all servers combined for 1 day pk . So theres gnna be 5 million players in one map fighting? Will there be a special map? How will it work, humans vs orcs? I know one thing, i smell LAG![/b]
    i'm guessing something like castle siege war ... except no castle

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

To reg on event need to do Gamer 1st ACC but when im trying im always have invalid username nor allready in use even when i write "sgdf312" any solution for this shit?[/b]
    dont try change id, change your nickname, maby work

anybody can explain where can u find Link Code or Generate?

dont try change id, change your nickname, maby work

anybody can explain where can u find Link Code or Generate?[/b]
    you need to log in ko site, and mykol should have generate link code, and you need a SA to get it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234