Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
Like Tree19Likes

Help me understand!

This is a discussion on Help me understand! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PenguOwnz Double standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Dunning?Kruger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia GENIUS! where ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

  2. #17
    KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    394

    Default

    playing dota 2 lol
    Madrid likes this.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    playing dota 2 lol
    find me a sharer for mage whenever you will move back to KO!

  4. #19
    KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    394

    Default

    when osko launches again

  5. #20
    k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    838

    Default

    usko players think their gods cause they bought their gear and its better than average players so they can actualy kill them, #logic. theres actualy no fuken difference between usko or psko players, most of them played both and you can get good in any one of them, ppl just forget the 1 thing, theres ALWAYS someone better than you
    Bathory and LambOfGod like this.

  6. #21
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    just because its harder doesn't mean they're good at it lol. i played private servers coming up for 3 years before i went back to ko and really i know 0 good priests from private servers off the top of my head
    Now that I think about it, maybe it's because PSKO = low hp pools, while 50% of the priests don't even have full heal due to being duffers / buffers (actually having to choose).

    Meanwhile easy mode USKO every single one has 60 in heal so they can go semi-afk while spamming it every now and then instead of using it strategically, oh and 14k hp pools too. Makes it easier to hide shortcomings and to seem "pro".

  7. #22
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Well to be honest finding good priests seems quite difficult overall. I know some Turks that are good and then there's a couple people who I can trust in FinalLegacy. But 95% of all priests are shit. And the funny thing is that all these priests who are considered good or think themselves as 'pros' are most likely shit as well.

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Now that I think about it, maybe it's because PSKO = low hp pools, while 50% of the priests don't even have full heal due to being duffers / buffers (actually having to choose).

    Meanwhile easy mode USKO every single one has 60 in heal so they can go semi-afk while spamming it every now and then instead of using it strategically, oh and 14k hp pools too. Makes it easier to hide shortcomings and to seem "pro".
    There might be 14K hp on people, but duffed no matter what will get you dead and these 14K hp will fly away like it's nothing. I've seen sins spiking for 10K +, and you say the 14K hp pool matters? Btw, i've once had 26K HP in a private server and could run 5 circles in the enemy base without dieing, that seems legit does it? Not that i'm against USKO or PSKO players, because indeed i am both. I just say that USKO priests got more shit to do because it's harder due to non-scrolled peoples, people nowadays are just insanely geared, if you as priest don't call targets fast enough, debuff and cure fast enough you will do nothing at all and make your party die. Which in private servers people aren't on TS/Skype whatever that often compared to USKO players, unless you are in some sort of group/clan and started in a server together. So in my opinion private server priests aren't as good as an long-term USKO player, because im 100% sure the USKO one has been in way more complicated situations.

  9. #24
    Senior Member COLATO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Now that I think about it, maybe it's because PSKO = low hp pools, while 50% of the priests don't even have full heal due to being duffers / buffers (actually having to choose).

    Meanwhile easy mode USKO every single one has 60 in heal so they can go semi-afk while spamming it every now and then instead of using it strategically, oh and 14k hp pools too. Makes it easier to hide shortcomings and to seem "pro".
    Stfu man...Id like to see u survive the massive amount of ap of anatolia's melees. matter of fact, ill let u use my priest, that way you can prove what ur saying and ur argument would actually be valid..

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COLATO View Post
    Stfu man...Id like to see u survive the massive amount of ap of anatolia's melees. matter of fact, ill let u use my priest, that way you can prove what ur saying and ur argument would actually be valid..
    My wife survive fighting against badfamily with +7 armor and 0 uniques....When she had 3 or so badfamily targeting her I would ask if she's okay, she says,"don't worry about me, these guys can't combo."

  11. #26
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    My wife survive fighting against badfamily with +7 armor and 0 uniques....When she had 3 or so badfamily targeting her I would ask if she's okay, she says,"don't worry about me, these guys can't combo."
    If towning everytime you get any kind of dbuff means surviving for you.
    then, yes you're right.

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Now that I think about it, maybe it's because PSKO = low hp pools, while 50% of the priests don't even have full heal due to being duffers / buffers (actually having to choose).

    Meanwhile easy mode USKO every single one has 60 in heal so they can go semi-afk while spamming it every now and then instead of using it strategically, oh and 14k hp pools too. Makes it easier to hide shortcomings and to seem "pro".
    oke best
    you think 14 k hp will help you?
    so check this
    83 priest krowaz set +7
    gab +8 fll +3 unique


  13. #28
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    IJaskalainen.. RakastanSua.. Why the fuck do Turkish people have a fetish for Finnish stuff? Creeps me out.

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    That is some insane damage ....

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    If towning everytime you get any kind of dbuff means surviving for you.
    then, yes you're right.
    Thinking about it... I've never seen a BF warrior without a shield. Usually, its DD shield too. I wonder why.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need some help understanding [OMEGA Buffer's Guide]
    By 2010 in forum Private Server Technical Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 07:29 AM
  2. i can't understand this :S, i would apreciate some help
    By Insta_Tech in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 08:10 PM
  3. need help cant get mail from K2 with my new pw
    By Asambler in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 10:58 PM
  4. I have 2 questions help plz :)
    By coolboyp2 in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 06:22 AM
  5. think i need some help creating acc ><
    By SilenceD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 04:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •