Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Here's our best friend from Diez!

This is a discussion on Here's our best friend from Diez! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He is using Chitins, his ac sucks....
Page: 4

Gondon

He is using Chitins, his ac sucks.

xourico

EVERY1 notice that he dont have WOLF!!!
    so its impossible for a HP warrior with HP CHITTINS hit talos WITHOUT WOLF for that hard!!!
    he got at leats 2300 ap without wolf, and 4500hp base, OMFG!!
    full uniques +3, and probably 1 or 2 +4 (compare to the besta test warriors <_<)

he may have wolf the picture is not complete he could have something further over to the right of the picture

redfieldTnT

did u read the posts

u can se thers room for 2 more icons

one can be wolf or ap scroll other can be pol or otherwise

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    seriously *
    people bitch *n complain about him bein a duper when dupes were big *
    n here tez is saying at loth's lvl he had better stats *
    wich makes me think if he had less stat than tez shouldnt people be bitching about tez bein haxor/using duped gear/+4/5's *

maybe he has better skills when he has weaker stats than tez did at his lvl and hes pw'n people to the point wher they cry on forums about him =/
    Probally because LOTH undying is w/o hp clotsh, and tez's is with um.. duh.

redfieldTnT

anyway to prove he has no HP cloths? -_-

i do recall someone earlier in this thread stating he wears hp +8/15 chitin -_-

Doc

Look lets face it, HE SUCKS, HE WILL ALWAYS SUCK no matter what gear he has.

redfieldTnT

he sucks so much that he pwns people and they come cry about how leet his gear may or may not be that makes alot of sense =/

Doc

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    he sucks so much that he pwns people and they come cry about how leet his gear may or may not be *that makes alot of sense =/
    Difference between pwning ppl when they are duffed and he is being spam healed

PS I never said that his HP or AP or gear sucked just that HE DOES :P

i dont understand it myself, he has 7.7k hp and hits me for 200... nothing odd just a stupid build tbh

though im not happy with his clan bugging isiloon and a reserve the right to moan about that

not to mention on a number of occasions differnt people have seen him 'gate'

DragonFire

Originally posted by PADDY
    i dont understand it myself, he has 7.7k hp and hits me for 200... nothing odd just a stupid build tbh

though im not happy with his clan bugging isiloon and a reserve the right to moan about that

not to mention on a number of occasions differnt people have seen him 'gate'
    ya he gated from us the other day <_<

Mario

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    @
    look at his mana bar... with full uniqe i had around 3.1k mana at 70 and he has 1k more mana ? bs even if he uses dual PE
    hes prolly not full STR or hes using HP set every time (in pk too) coz HP bonus (this in stats and this one in armors) givin also mana bonus... it can be possible, that hes usin HP shit, coz hes not hittin that hard (arround 500) its not much for lv 70 (and like u think +3/+4 uniques[/b]
    That's the R attack (360), not the howling...[/b]

i mean 5xx damage in pk not on mobs <_< anyway he restated now i think, coz i drain him about 600

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

[/quote]

yes he hits very low... hes madin 99% nps on town rushes... maybe hes using this build to tankin towers... anyway who cares about him... i really doubt it if he have uniques highr than +1... dont u remeber faailed (or smth)... he was hittin me for 800-900 when LOTH doin only 500...

h0ly

vampiric 764 damage

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

he pk's on buffs

It was already mention by someone who knows him in real life that he has +3 uniques so why bother guessing. The guy hit JUST as hard as falayet BEFORE he got banned. After he got unbanned he hit a shitload less.

And yeah Tez has plenty of shit he wont let out of the bag. He's a nice guy but yeah he has some skeletons in his closet like many nowaday. <_<

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast