Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rogue items are the most expensive ones. the cheapest ones are mage's items. A paper mage has only high lvl ...
Page: 3

tolgahan

rogue items are the most expensive ones.
    the cheapest ones are mage's items.
    A paper mage has only high lvl noob itemswhich are not so expensive.But the jeweleries are expensive for all and paper mages has low defence so its easy to kill them.
    and its also funny to play a mage.

mage and priest costs less to start with.. rogues suck if you cant combo well and warriors are high maintenance.

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Originally posted by Vacant
    mage and priest costs less to start with.. rogues suck if you cant combo well and warriors are high maintenance.
    What would you reccomend me being?

you will most likely change classes and wanna play them all but to start off mage would probly be the best.

aryan

come beramus

wraith86

start off as a priest because they are very versitile or a warrior. priest can switch between int builds (high defense/life to keep party members alive or battlepriest which have insane attack damage but have very low defense and life this is what you will mainly use for leveling on monsters) and once your lvl 70(assuming K2 doesnt piss you the fuck off and you quit) youll become 2 priest in one (buffs and heals maxed out essentially)

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Originally posted by aryan
    come beramus
    why come beramus?

tolgahan

go dies items are very cheap there

Jediay

WOw or any other game not this one . PVP is nice here and theres some good folks but there is also ppl that ruin the whole game . And being haxed or character stolen youll find no help from Cs and k2 wont do anything. Trying to save ya a year or so of hard work only to eventually relize you hate it

Btw, forgot to mention. If you intend on playing this game and having any fun at all, become racist. It makes the game so much more entertaining.

WARP

i can help u if u come to diez human side ^^

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

ares= old lots of high lvls expensive prices hard to start new but for me its worth it

dies= not quite as old as Ares but still old lvl 80s already but market is better than ares

xig= nice server dont hear much about it on this forums tho z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlineranking has more players from xig i believe i stopped posting there awhile ago but ko4life is mostly ares/dies

beramus thru cypher= most koxp on any servers koxp is a macro program ussually priest healing while sitting down, mages sitting down using spells or archers using a hack to use the 5 arrow shot to make it hit with all 5 arrows on one target from a distance normally they spread out and only will hit one target if u are real close to them

edana manes and pathos= newest servers u see some high lvls on edana much less on manes and pathos cuz manes and pathos came out just over the summer i would suggest pathos to start on if u wanna be a well known top player on that server and possibly going to logos afterwards cuz logos should come out soon they canceled it a couple months ago and pushed it back to who knows when but i hope soon cuz ares is too crowded

while playing KO good clans ussually have a ventrilo or teamspeak server

www.ventrilo.com

www.goteamspeak.com

hopefully u got a mic cuz those are helpful in voice chat :P

character wise

warrior u need a decent combo its a slower than an assasin combo but requires good timing warrior does require lots of potions ... pots... and is a very expensive character to play attack and then secondary defense skills are normally chosen so basically max out ur skill points in attack and then when u can only put 1 in per lvl go 1 attack and 1 defense decent in solo pk extremely tough with a int priest with u

assasin is a rogue that uses daggers this requires the best comboing skill if u cant combo ur fucked u also must be able to spam a skill called minor heal and a use pots at the same time this is assasin skills with secondary in explore great in solo pk

archer is pretty easy mostly just hitting redballers or ppl with low hp in pk good to start off with then maybe try out assasin by reskilling needs archery and explore secondary decent in solo pk if u can stay alive and catch red ballers

priest can be a battle priest which is full str or different builds it lacks ac so it requires having defense gear... which is pretty much non existing on the newest servers in grade 1 armor basically a warrior with low ac altho is good for 1v1s and solo pk if u got duff skills almost pointless in party pk IMO. second is int priest theres mny builds for this just looks around in game help section basically this priest in pk tanks everything and heals party members while duffing opponents

mage can be paper mage which is like a bp sorta it hits hard but has low ac only do paper fire mages cuz paper ice or lightning is incredibly stupid or a intelligence mage which has high ac and doesnt hit quite as hard this is mostly for support like stunning ppl with lightning or slowwing with ice needs a party to pk

long simple guide :P hope it helps ive played every class and i find assasin to be the most entertaining but u have to be good at comboing or be prepared to be flamed for being terrible and shit

u can find 0000000's assasin guide in the game help section if u wanna see it i believe FlyingArrows made an archer guide which is on his site flyingarrows.net
    grid made an int priest guide sumwhere :blink:
    i dunno if theres a mage guide havent seen1 myself
    i cant remember who made a bp guide but i think theres one in the game help section

turks are basically pointless to keep talking to look for a nice english speaking clan to be in and u should be find
    KO is hard to play without premium ur account when u made it comes with 3 free days of bronze premium

30 days of bronze from power up store costs 9 dollars
    30 days of silver costs 20 dollars
    and gold for 30 days costs 25 dollars if u wanna lvl fast get this

if u are playing after work or school in the US u should be able to get on with out premium but not during certain times... ( when turks are awake 12 pm - 3 pm PST )

u can also purchase scrolls to increase certain stats for 30 minutes each like hp and ac theres also trinas which help in upgrading high class items and other scrolls to help with other things basically these are just to suck all the money out of u and make K2 rich dont believe em this is not a free game :S

as said before this game is awesome its like crack and has a great community better than any other game i hope i still know some of the ppl i met in this game years from now :wub: only problem is the company who runs it... K2 is terrible. their better business bureau rating is an "F" =/ no gm help and no customer support if u can stand all that u will love this game

goodluck

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    I have already got 22% which has taken 2 and half hours already i think i will give it a chance. I might like it you never know right?
    Really, 0000000 proly 1 of the best players in this game, and has quit.

trust me, take his advice :/

u will seriosly regret it.

the story goes...

u play, maybe a day, and u realise, the game play is awesome, graphics are good, and if ur lucky, u might bump into some nice people wich will also make the game better.

Next step, u come accross the 1st turks. maybe u tried to pm sum1, and u got some nex level language that u didnt understand.

next, ull realise that this is all u get, and as u grow in levels and get into a decent clan, turks will spam u etc etc.

then ull start 2 get pissed off when u realise how many people hack and dupe (wich is copying good items so u can get more money etc).

and then u will quit

/end of story.

wraith86

locksley everything you just said only a ko player can relate to.. this guys just downloading the game the only shit hes probably read is this forum and the offical one.

warrior = average attack high life high defense really good for being infront and fighting alot of people

rogue = stealth assassin which can do really high damage really fast but gets killed easily, you will have to learn how to use multiply attacks and spells in battle or you will suck.

battlepriest = high attack low health low defense uses debuff spells to weaken the enemy.

tank priest = almost no damage high health high ac(around as much as warrior) uses spells to heal party members and uses debuffs to weaken enemys(a must have in virtually any party)

mage = uses fire/ice/lightning elements. fire = high damage ice = slow enemys lightning = stun enemys. most mages are fire then ice or lightning as secondary.

archers = suck

merchanter123

If you come to dies, i need a nice new fully english speaking friend. Dies is prolly the "cleanest" server for non cheating/hacking etc etc for the game. Ya we have quite a few of high lvl's but if your patient enough to sit at the computer for hours on end like most of us on this site do -_- you'll manage just fine. Just think about your personality and what kind of character you think you would have more fun playing... not a kind of character that takes least work to play... cuz in the long run thats no fun. Warriors are "expensive" but they can make you money just as easy as u can spend it. Rogue are really fun but prolly one of the toughest classes to be "good" at. Mage is easy, fun, a support character for other people but are weak. Priests can be tough to play aswell, easiest to level in my opinion... But depending on your personality priest may or may not be the thing for you. Simple question is, do you like being noticed or not? Do you like action, yes or no? Either way come dies if your willing to play this game for a long time
    Another thing... i hope you don't mind spending money on a game because its kinda hard to log in and/or have fun at higher level without premium.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast