Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hi New Here

This is a discussion on Hi New Here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Welcome to KO,try not to get addicted and become an ass like many of the people on these forums no ...
Page: 2

Lag0nx

Welcome to KO,try not to get addicted and become an ass like many of the people on these forums
    no offense .

In the theory it's an awesome game, but the company running it is incompetent beyond belief.

DaveRulez

ok lol

and are warriors good for killing other people? adn are they easy or hard to lvl

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

MOD's u should start banning those ppl , wtf u care what he will do ... if u destroyed ur life that doesnt mean that other will do same.

No offense nigga but what u saying is retarded , if u dont have nothing smarter to say then dont post.[/b]
    ko has itself to blame for people making posts like that.

besides everyone has its own opinion about stuff.. lets say if DaveRulez plays ko and notice's allot of things he dont like .. at least he would have been warned knowing that others feel like this as well.

to DaveRulez,

welcome to ko4life its the best ko forum out there ^_^

razzy

welcome to our humble home, hope you enjoy your stay

MOD's u should start banning those ppl , wtf u care what he will do ... if u destroyed ur life that doesnt mean that other will do same.

No offense nigga but what u saying is retarded , if u dont have nothing smarter to say then dont post.[/b]
    ban me? lol i'm giving him a heads up before he realize how shit the game is. but w/e u dont like my post /care about u start banning people who say something like that? wow what an excuse to ban some1. ur the one making retarded statements. it wasnt a flame or anything. and imo i made an extremely smart post to help this new player avoid a bad game. he doesn't have to take my post into consideration it's just my opinion and i'm free to share it in a public forum. u dont like? cry me a river

Banned Senior Member

I'd rather ban you Grobs before banning Trip

Welcome to the forums, I just ask that even tho some people can be asses, try to keep yourself in a nice "attitude"

G0D

Well newcomer I would advise you to just wait untill another new server will come. Start off fresh with the rest of the community.
    Ronark = just another corrupt server ( even more corrupted than Dies :P )

DaveRulez

ok no prob ill stay nice

and i do like this game a lot so idc wut everyone is sayin bout it bein bad im still going to play

and as for warriors are they good for pk and leveling?

Banned Senior Member

I'd rather ban you Grobs before banning Trip

Welcome to the forums, I just ask that even tho some people can be asses, try to keep yourself in a nice "attitude" [/b]
    Then do it! I dont fucking give a shit , really.

It's retarded at KO FORUM to say ppl that game sux , it depened how and with who u play it.He's smart enuf to decide what to do.

KO4fun

ok no prob ill stay nice

and i do like this game a lot so idc wut everyone is sayin bout it bein bad im still going to play

and as for warriors are they good for pk and leveling?[/b]
    yes they are fine for both

G0D

ok no prob ill stay nice

and as for warriors are they good for pk and leveling?[/b]
    Hmm depends...
    Exping yes.
    Pk; pure skill

Banned Senior Member

It's not my call

Ya people complain about the game, but then again there is much "good" left in the game to comment about

actually i'm getting really sick of this 'QUIT NOW' rude attitude

let people chose themselves whether they want to play, it doesn't give a good representation of our community being ignorant in other people's 'Hey I'm new posts'.

People very quickly forget the amount of good experiences they had in Knight Online, and how they spent long periods of times enjoying the game, and many still do

Just because you've chosen to quit doesn't mean everybody else has to. Just let people enjoy the game for what it is, and you guys can go on enjoying what it is you enjoy with your spare time.

DaveRulez

ok thx i think im goin to make a mage for when i get bored too. which one is best fire, ice, or light?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast