Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

High AP characters!

This is a discussion on High AP characters! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by com4700 They just want their posts to be posts? baaaah the new thing is about the likes ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    They just want their posts to be
    posts? baaaah
    the new thing is about the likes one receives

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    not sure about you, but i love rolling hundreds of scrubs in with just 1 party.

being over geared > lesser geared.

ive spent time being undergeared, and time being overgeared. I think everyone has more fun when your overgeared.*

*except when every just /towns from you, thats when its time to quit
    as well spent alot of time both overgeared and undergeared. The thrill was the same for me. Overgeared ice mage being able to roll nearly everyone one on one before gear got outrageous on cwest. Was a real fun time , me and Brew... duo geared ice mages rolling around with one super skilled rogue like Martikos,Sirnetoo, Shaw21wn... man...

but... after selling out the first time and coming back with my first DS build, pure HP support mage... was one of the funnest times. Just being able to tank whole parties while my one or two melees destroyed them - paper+8s, DS+5, magic +8hp jewelry and proper statting... this was really one of the more fun times of KO for me. Had nothing invested - money or time wise.. just pure log in an pk.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    as well spent alot of time both overgeared and undergeared. The thrill was the same for me. Overgeared ice mage being able to roll nearly everyone one on one before gear got outrageous on cwest. Was a real fun time , me and Brew... duo geared ice mages rolling around with one super skilled rogue like Martikos,Sirnetoo, Shaw21wn... man...

but... after selling out the first time and coming back with my first DS build, pure HP support mage... was one of the funnest times. Just being able to tank whole parties while my one or two melees destroyed them - paper+8s, DS+5, magic +8hp jewelry and proper statting... this was really one of the more fun times of KO for me. Had nothing invested - money or time wise.. just pure log in an pk.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

MyDestiny likes this.

O_o Senior Member

Oh I missed the old meme fights on the forum...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Stupidity is strong in this one.

Banned Senior Member

Stupidity is strong in this one.
    You criticize me for being unoriginal while throwing cliches at me, _ _ _ _ _ please hop off my _ _ _ _

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Either stay ontopic or leave this topic, simple as that guys.

@Draven: I know what you mean, It's kinda fun knowing you're basically geared crap and simply because you know HOW to really play the game, you beat these people who do all the wrong moves and tactics ^^

Little archer Senior Member

it must be rather sad how i have never been on the overpowered side ONCE

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I think you should blame your strong love to IW :\

There was an age of like 5-6 months where you were the only active player :\

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    If you're talking nation-wise, bullshit, the balance between which nation was the strongest on CW changed every few months so you can't say you never were on the overpowered side unless you NT'd a lot, which you didn't.

If you're talking about class-wise, you had the no CD on arrow shower before it was fixed, so again, you have been on the overpowered side.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I think you should blame your strong love to IW :\

There was an age of like 5-6 months where you were the only active player :\
    I don't think that was his biggest issue, I belive it was his problem of getting along with other people ^^ You were good at pissing people off razy, I'll give you that haha xD

With the issue of not being able to get along with people much, and/or not wanting to play with noobs much I belive was what made him stay in IW for so long.

Lesgo.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    If you're talking nation-wise, bullshit, the balance between which nation was the strongest on CW changed every few months so you can't say you never were on the overpowered side unless you NT'd a lot, which you didn't.

If you're talking about class-wise, you had the no CD on arrow shower before it was fixed, so again, you have been on the overpowered side.

I don't think that was his biggest issue, I belive it was his problem of getting along with other people ^^ You were good at pissing people off razy, I'll give you that haha xD

With the issue of not being able to get along with people much, and/or not wanting to play with noobs much I belive was what made him stay in IW for so long.
    neither, idiot lol. i was talking gear-wise.

no cd isnt overpowered. for the 200th time, its balanced on the fact that running in circles can completely negate its damage. against a mage, warrior, or sin, running in circles wont help.

and wrong again, i was quite stupid back then but that wasnt it. i just tend to remain loyal to the clans ive been in until the very end. human side clans were never an option because of the cooldown. also, my activity level was much more limited back then so i could not really apply to any top level clan (to the few that were worth it)... or stay to farm enough events a day.

yep

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post

Lesgo.
    thats the wrong meme for what your saying nab

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast