Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Hope your all enjoying the new server still....

This is a discussion on Hope your all enjoying the new server still.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SPANKME We clearly have different type of viewing a server if it's active or "dying". 1. All ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    We clearly have different type of viewing a server if it's active or "dying".

1. All the dudes who "failed" the start are gone now, of course it will lover the player statistics, but that's not we are looking at.
    2. I really don't spend much time in moradon, it is quite lousy indicator to determine anything about activity.
    3. Eslant is active, you can find people doing quests/exp 24/7 on all camps. (wasn't like this 2 weeks ago).
    4. RL is active, you can find pk with multiple different parties 24/7. (wasn't like this 2 weeks ago).
    5. Active events such as BDW & Chaos & ED are all hitting bigger and bigger numbers.

Life is good on Hellsgarem.

Instead of sharing negative experiences from 2 weeks back, let us play and try to reach even more players to the very server we have fun in.

1. Please make up your mind.
    - "..when there are two times more players than two weeks ago"
    - "All the dudes who "failed" the start are gone now, of course it will lover the player statistics, but that's not we are looking at."
    2. We have different opinions on this. I think the activity of servers often mirrors back to moradon.
    Then again I wouldn't base my argument on that, which is why I also posted updated server status.
    3. hmm..yeah I got nothing on this, probably awesome.
    4. Same here, it's great for the people playing there to have some action.
    5. What is the lvl cap for bdw? Can you even join?

I don't believe this server will last long, and I don't say that to be rude or anything.
    This is just MY personal thoughts based on playing there for a few weeks, the server being non-turkish, watching moradon activity and watching server activity.
    If you are having fun there, play there. But don't try and trick people into thinking "this is a super active new server woohoo!" just because you want more people to join.
    It might be active enough for now though, so play and enjoy it while it is.

Maybe I got it all wrong? Besides I was going to play ardream and havn't looked into cz so maybe that's where everyone's hiding.

@nyqpan, I totally agree but everyone here still refuse to face the fact this game is for turkey cheaters, and for that community alone..... if you look at the steam for example and the reviews you can see everyone badmouthing it about everything... it has no new players since it launched nor if it ever had every dick user made them quit by raping them with 50 people as it's "fun".... when he is just trying to learn the game.

the game itself has very bad information about how to grow up your character, and quests/item infos are sometimes in turkey language which would really piss everyone of if you never played the game.

anyhow, my friends r playing the server and according to them it's fun but I don't know if its active or not but people have different opinions about whether it's fun with low people or they want 500 vs 500 where you can't see anything but mages throwing novas at you.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

idk why u keep posting ss's of server activity lol, pretty easy to manipulate it by just taking pictures of it during completely dead times of the most active time zones (I guess GMT-5 and some european time zone would be the most active).

and @mortal; idk why but you always make your post with some extreme bias against turks, did you completely forget that snoxd used to be around and there were cheaters from the english community, developing and using those cheats as well? lmao
    DoomBringer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    idk why u keep posting ss's of server activity lol, pretty easy to manipulate it by just taking pictures of it during completely dead times of the most active time zones (I guess GMT-5 and some european time zone would be the most active).

and @mortal; idk why but you always make your post with some extreme bias against turks, did you completely forget that snoxd used to be around and there were cheaters from the english community, developing and using those cheats as well? lmao
    I know very well what snoxd did/had on the community I was part of it many years.... but my hate towards those turkey cheaters at steam is about cypher/beramus as everyone I saw was basically running through objects, using some pedal etc.... I didn't see any english user in beramus for 2 weeks so it wouldn't make sense to point out they cheated on there.

just kinda odd that people r trying to tell it's alive, an well and there is thousands of english players eventhough the steam community page is 99% of negative reviews and more.... "english server" and they couldn't even prevent turkey users entering the very FIRST day.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I know very well what snoxd did/had on the community I was part of it many years.... but my hate towards those turkey cheaters at steam is about cypher/beramus as everyone I saw was basically running through objects, using some pedal etc.... I didn't see any english user in beramus for 2 weeks so it wouldn't make sense to point out they cheated on there.

just kinda odd that people r trying to tell it's alive, an well and there is thousands of english players eventhough the steam community page is 99% of negative reviews and more....
    The negative reviews are most likely new players that tried the game out (lets face it ko isnt a game for new people) and about the pedal part you do realise a large amount of the english players play with macro aswell right?

All these english players hating on turks cus they get dickslapped by the good ones <3333
    DoomBringer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    The negative reviews are most likely new players that tried the game out (lets face it ko isnt a game for new people) and about the pedal part you do realise a large amount of the english players play with macro aswell right?

All these english players hating on turks cus they get dickslapped by the good ones <3333
    "good ones" I still remember how I was in party with some turkey users he seemed nice and everything, then couple of humans came on the next aoc spot and he told me "don't worry, they're my alts I wont attack you"... my 50 cents.... I don't bad mouth the game to the existing players, but I don't really see new players joining in this game EVER because of the lack of information/guide. As every guide is based on the players own forums, and tutorials noway a newbie will find them out.

I think we are all entitled to our own opinions and no body shouldn't get angry over them or upset.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    "good ones" I still remember how I was in party with some turkey users he seemed nice and everything, then couple of humans came on the next aoc spot and he told me "don't worry, they're my alts I wont attack you"... my 50 cents.... I don't bad mouth the game to the existing players, but I don't really see new players joining in this game EVER because of the lack of information/guide. As every guide is based on the players own forums, and tutorials noway a newbie will find them out.

I think we are all entitled to our own opinions and no body shouldn't get angry over them or upset.
    "Good ones" i mean skillwise not being friendly towards you , yes you wont see new players entering ko cus its a hard game to learn + it looks like shit to a new guy if you compare it to some of the other mmo's out there.

Yeah, exactly. I think they didn't want to go through all the trouble to actually gain the interest of new players and they just launched it knowing that old player base would still donate and more.... I just think they could of handled things better and updating the game itself to a new version @steam because everyone could stay at USKO if they want the old KO.

ATM KO only has PVP aspect that new players wouldn't know about.... PVE is entiretely dead/non existing.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post

Yeah, you are absolutely right, as I stated earlier that it might be wrong time zone.
    This could make a difference, for every servers activity. Hopefully a big difference for Hellsgarem.
    A correct way to measure would be different times through the day.
    Only have these so far:

Quote Originally Posted by NyqpaN View Post
    Yeah, you are absolutely right, as I stated earlier that it might be wrong time zone.
    This could make a difference, for every servers activity. Hopefully a big difference for Hellsgarem.
    A correct way to measure would be different times through the day.
    Only have these so far:

Wow, there actually are still players on the game who actually believe the "players online" tabs.
    I stopped watching them like what, 8 years ago?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Wow, there actually are still players on the game who actually believe the "players online" tabs.
    I stopped watching them like what, 8 years ago?
    If it was all a lie, why wouldn't NTT go out of their way to try to inflate those charts?

Smh.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I dont know, it seems pretty active to me.
    Theres always pk (only rly early EU timezone theres no orcs, but tons of humans)
    Moradon is more packed than it was week ago.
    PK is getting more active as people hit 80 daily.
    From what I saw tsunami stream, war was fun.

BUT
    Ardream only active when CS time

Server is great
    BluePrint likes this.

1 hour war tell me is dead again?

https://www.twitch.tv/lltsunamill/v/98049446

That video just proved how dead it is!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast