Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How do you distribute the drops?

This is a discussion on How do you distribute the drops? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, to people you trust first, then if one of them you trust needs it, give the item to him/her/it...
Page: 2

Yeah, to people you trust first, then if one of them you trust needs it, give the item to him/her/it

Vishnu

Originally posted by Chemical
    Yeah, to people you trust first, then if one of them you trust needs it, give the item to him/her/it
    why would you have people you can't trust in the clan anyway? First mistake most clans do IMO. Drops should be stored for awhile to see how ppl act after and to make the right call after it.

Level of activity and how much iniativ they take in farming, scouting, etc play a big role, lvl's not really, as far as the char they play actually does something usefull.

Drop's are good to use as a bait for lazy people to lvl, or to encourage people to be more active in clan activites etc. Use 'em as rewards when people hit 70 etc

If there's no one who really deserves it atm, cause yes, you IMO, it shouldnt got to the one who deserves it the most atm, but to someone who deserves it because he deserves it. So if no one deserve's it, stash it til someone does.

And selling drops and splitting the money so can people can buy probably duped shit? Seems so lame....

Only my opinion.

ofcourse, you dont just give the items just to people you trust, what i'm trying to say, or what i actually meant was..

You see who's the most active on i.e exp/responding to bosses.. thats how you make your decision.

Hydr4

Bruce is gay :wub:

Originally posted by Hydr4
    Bruce is gay *:wub:
    Suck me, beautifull

DuWolf

in Tioch when we drop something it goes to the clan bank.
    Then the end of ever week/2 weeks i list all the items an pass the list to my assistants. They then decide on who gets what on the following criteria

a) Turns up for Bosses
    a) Turns up for Isiloon
    a) Turns up for Drake
    a) Turns up for CSW

We have a section on our clan forums where people can post what equip they have if they need help with being re-equipped. So as long as there active an help out they will get babashopped.

Hope it helps

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Our clan is small enough that we don't have to worry too much... Most stuff goes to whoever needs it - there's like 2-3 of each class in the most active group in the clan, so there's not normally much discussion needed when we get a drop. If it's something that anybody could use then unless someone has a good reason to get it we normally draw straws

Thankfully everyone of the everyday players in the clan are all adults, so we don't tend to get people whining or arguing over stuff.

We try to help each other get the stuff we need. Keeping it amicable is the key thing. If people start arguing over drops then maybe they're not in the right clan.

ZeIda

In oldies we have a nice system for boss drops i think. We have a ladder, and when something drop, then the first person on the ladder get asked if he need it, if he dont then the 2nd person get asked, and so on, and if for example the 3rd guy need it and take the drop, then he go all the way to the bottom of the ladder again. I think its nice, cuz then no one will have to fight about drops, and everyone will get some items, it wont be like a few ppl that will get all the drops and will be completely pimped with full +1/+2 uniques while some ppl barely have normal +9 jewels.

_CAP_

Originally posted by ZeIda
    In oldies we have a nice system for boss drops i think. We have a ladder, and when something drop, then the first person on the ladder get asked if he need it, if he dont then the 2nd person get asked, and so on, and if for example the 3rd guy need it and take the drop, then he go all the way to the bottom of the ladder again. I think its nice, cuz then no one will have to fight about drops, and everyone will get some items, it wont be like a few ppl that will get all the drops and will be completely pimped with full +1/+2 uniques while some ppl barely have normal +9 jewels.
    yup i herd about that. i think thats the best way to distribute the drops

snakegoddess

Clans who needs them I live by the Necromonger way "YOU KEEP WHAT YOU KILL"

NightOwl

we do naked mud fights. The winner takes it all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12