Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

how to know when you wanna quit ko!

This is a discussion on how to know when you wanna quit ko! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont think its neccessary for everyone who is quitting to make their own topic -_-...
Page: 2

Mitch

i dont think its neccessary for everyone who is quitting to make their own topic -_-

TunaFishyMe

when you log in and log off without doing anything 'productive'

DragonFire

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    when you log in and log off without doing anything 'productive'
    lol i do that all the time..i just sit around..

I'll quit if I get hacked. Other than that, I'll just keep on playing, just not as avidly. Actually, If I got hacked, I'd probably just make a new character on a new server. XD

tolgahan

i quited coz i saw that i lost some of my friends coz they tried to scam me , someppl who even i dont know started to tell me they hate me coz i am turk.
    i turned back n noticed that these are all coz of a game. now i am out.

AviT

when u start to break the rule to be the best insted of playing for fun

The Snapple Shaman

Originally posted by seller
    yea its called k2 depression.. it appears somtimes but after couple days u will be back on u'r horse in KO and wasting u'r time again. cuz u got nothing els better to do, b1tch its been tested trust me.
    ps. read my sig

Omffgg this is practically a documented illness.

This sometimes happens when you have a long vacation from it, then come back immediatly and theres nothing to do. The k2 depression sets in. Just wait till something comes up. It'll be like your addicted allll over again.

if you wanna quit, just the fuking game :wub:

NooBZilla

because this game has 200 bugs so i left
    and about 20,000 turks which isnt a bad thing but id perfer to be able to talk to english people

Dynasty

i agree with the topic starter, about a month or so, i was playing KO like mad, serious when i wake up till i go ot sleep, and know i log on i feel its really repetative, maybe its nebasue of school?..anyways when i log on i dont feel like exping, dont feel like pking dont feel like doing nothing, i just sit there and infact i do wonder why i logged on....maybe i should stop playing for like a month and maybe i might get back into KO... <_<

Jediay

When you constantly curse everypart of the k2 company and tire of being a loser and giving them free money . than w/o prem game defintely loses its edge and instead of talking to ko friends you go shoot hoops with rl friends which is much better because it can lead to them setting you up with a uggo

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

if all my e-friends quit... then i quit KO :P

i love my e-friends like a fat kid loves cake ^_^

come are closer friends then some ppl im friends with in rl

kinda wat KO does to u

Necroboy

I quit when I realised that I would never level another minute of my life without considering suicide. Combine that with everyone getting better and better items and me having the same items for over a year. Since i didnt know any gms or dupers, it was time to quit before i couldnt compete in pvp.

xourico

I sold my char cuz in 18 september I will quit KO, I will start university in another city, and I really need to study, so I quit cuz KO will probably interfier with my RL -_-

QueenPriest

When u feel like your penis is getting smaller..... time to stop

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast