Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How long have I been playing KO?

This is a discussion on How long have I been playing KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ppl ask me this question and i never know how to answer lol I've been playing since beramus first came ...
Page: 1

v0k

Default How long have I been playing KO?

Ppl ask me this question and i never know how to answer lol I've been playing since beramus first came out... anyone know when this was?

Hmm.... I can't remember exactly when it came out, but my guess would be sometime between May - July of 2005. Don't take my word for it, but I think thats around when it came out.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

uhm 2004? no idea tbh, played it since patos server in myko came out, with interrumptions tho. stopped playing for like a year till i got a new pc :P

When did ares come out? :P

T-Mac

check in mykol?

OrcTank

if you go to the website and log in go to mykol and scroll down it will tell you when your registered your account.

Milkshaker

Ares was the first USKO server and was created sometime in August 2004 i believe... I joined in September 2004, If i remember correctly, Diez was in the first quarter of 2005 and Beramus was in the summer... not exactly sure... about anything... hope i helped.

:wacko:

Banned for scamming.

go to my ko on teh main site, and it will be there when you started your account... like mine is 2004-08-11 11:53:00

i got lvl 59 in 1 week oO so idk lol ive been playing ares for a while, but xig since it 1st came out

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    Ares was the first USKO server and was created sometime in August 2004 i believe... I joined in September 2004, If i remember correctly, Diez was in the first quarter of 2005 and Beramus was in the summer... not exactly sure... about anything... hope i helped.

:wacko:
    August 18th 2004 if my memory serves me correct. It was only a few days after my birthday, only reason I remember.

v0k

Thx u guys now i know to say a couple years

Registration date: [ 2004-08-21 11:01:00 ] i believe i started 11 hours after ares opend and still i am not 70 + :P

PriesTesS

Ares was the first in august 04 , then Diez, then Xig. , then Beramus and then the rest of the crap.

Kailean

Originally posted by herb
    Registration date: * [ 2004-08-21 11:01:00 ] *i believe i started 11 hours after ares opend and still i am not 70 + :P
    ares was lounched 18.08.2004

Diez was out before 2005 came

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast