Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

How would you feel if K2 closed KO tommorow?

This is a discussion on How would you feel if K2 closed KO tommorow? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HOW WOULD U FEEL IF UR MOTHER WILL DIE TOMORROW??? what is this stupid question omg pls shut up and ...
Page: 8

HOW WOULD U FEEL IF UR MOTHER WILL DIE TOMORROW???
    what is this stupid question omg pls shut up and dont make idiot topics like this one[/b]
    this isn&#39;t bout moms it&#39;s about a game we all play together <_<

If you had to compare the death of someone&#39;s mother with the closing of a PC game, then you got issues...

I wouldn&#39;t even care...I&#39;m just posting here, not even playing and just loggin&#39; if some of my ex clannies ask for some help...after all, I was the only lvl 60+ rogue in my clan :P[/b]
    amen to you B)

I like ko, I hate k2, and I hate turks.[/b]
    i like ko i hate K2 and i like turks there good people jus need to learn there language

i would be like... anyone got a proxy for jpko...[/b]
    same here

what i&#39;m gonna do if KO will close tomorrow?
    i&#39;m gonna sell all my items in moradon for 1 coin each part, and laugh @ the buyers :lol:[/b]
    gift plx aga gift me ares server

first i woud wanna get money for my char and then it can close..[/b]
    goodluck with that happening if they couldn&#39;t fix a little minor problem with my account i think they&#39;ll keep the money and run.

imo if ko shut down i would be happy but that would only last about one day and eventually i would go to the closest game to ko.

Banned

i like ko i hate K2 and i like turks there good people jus need to learn there language
    same here[/b]
    Bad turks outnumber good turks 1,000,000 to 1, and no I don&#39;t need to learn their language, it should be their problem to learn english. They play usko so they should learn the language. That&#39;s like me going to play koko or jpko, and trying to make people learn english. I wish k2 was as strict with language as jpko. If you don&#39;t speak japanese on jpko they will ban you, hell they have all ips that aren&#39;t japanese blocked. If that was the case on usko, it would be a decent game. Sure k2 would still suck, but at least there wouldn&#39;t be turks to make things worse.

it was a figure of speech meaning that if you get to know them there good people i know that theres bad turks out there but those bad turks are all kids ages 5,6,7,8,9,10 so they dont know what there saying they jus learn it from older people. to me everyone is good untill they turn bad meaning don&#39;t judge a book by it&#39;s cover im not trying to defend them jus saying that most of the bad ones are jus kids and dont know what there talking about.

Be bored with my spare time at home untill I find another game that I enjoy playing.

Or untill i get new Ps2 games... or a Ps3.

peterX

meh if it close ill be like... meh
    what i waste of time, cant belive it close before i quit :S

I bet if it did there gooona be a big breeak in the Amercian Airlines when 5 or more bus full of ppl from Turkey raining down on K2

then agian more like go to LA for silicon valley and then ask direction for where K2

i would laff at the faces of all the ppl that spent 1000&#39;s of dollars for a game that was going no where

i would be sad at first but it would be good because would stop the addiction of this game.

HotAsIce

Turkey would proclaim a Jihad on K2Networks and/or the state of California.

i will have nightmares when ko shuts down

but now, im just daydreaming about ko when im not playing

Judas Iscariot

just asking how would you feel and what would you do?[/b]
    I wouldn&#39;t give a shit. This game gets me more pissed off than any other thing i&#39;ve ever done. DC at 99%, DC at login, DC at Moradon, DC at EMC, DC while merchanting, DC while being afk in DELOS THERES NOTHING ELSE THERE FOR FUCKS SAKE LET ME STAY LOGGED IN.

KO&#39;s community has taught me to be intolerant, impatient, and racist. I will quit eventually, but i&#39;m just waiting for k2 to piss someone off so badly that one of their employees get shot or something by an angry 14-year old. Oh it&#39;ll happen, it will happen... eventually...

Costumers first! NOT THE COMPANY&#39;S POCKET!

I wouldn&#39;t give a shit. This game gets me more pissed off than any other thing i&#39;ve ever done. DC at 99%, DC at login, DC at Moradon, DC at EMC, DC while merchanting, DC while being afk in DELOS THERES NOTHING ELSE THERE FOR FUCKS SAKE LET ME STAY LOGGED IN.

KO&#39;s community has taught me to be intolerant, impatient, and racist. I will quit eventually, but i&#39;m just waiting for k2 to piss someone off so badly that one of their employees get shot or something by an angry 14-year old. Oh it&#39;ll happen, it will happen... eventually...

Costumers first! NOT THE COMPANY&#39;S POCKET![/b]
    +1
    too bad i wont quit till it closes or when they announce the closing date
    although its shit, its still addicting XD so not much i can do

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678