Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Hows C-West Going?

This is a discussion on Hows C-West Going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; still tones of cheaters on exp spots, "No premium users..." appeared arrow shower hack, walhackers etc etc old good KO...
Page: 12

still tones of cheaters on exp spots, "No premium users..." appeared arrow shower hack, walhackers etc etc old good KO

xanarchistx

It's good. I've only been DC hacked by an archer TWICE in over two weeks of going to war, and I've gained 25k Nps in 4 days of PK.

There is DEFINITELY some PK on cwest, normally the same parties over and over though.

god bless the bifrost PK is much better since it came back

lol No Freestyle = DeadSilence/Fierce when new server didnt come out a lot of deadsilence and a couple of fierce guys went and made DeadSilence then later changed to Freestyle there is only one pariah guy in that clan which was the leader of that clan

U really need to get ur facts stright. Plus most of the guys that played in fierce in the beg of c west and went east are back with me in Freestyle.[/b]
    no... there is me and santisss. 2 ex-pariah=]

so you all babashopped characters to play west? Anyways there isnt much great players in Fierce tbh, its mostly kids with the exception of a few. I would still like to see the day when one of you guys show me up in a 1v1 [/b]

who cares about 1v1 seriously?[/b]
    lol this guy still going on about 1v1's. he is really so great.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

so you all babashopped characters to play west? Anyways there isnt much great players in Fierce tbh, its mostly kids with the exception of a few. I would still like to see the day when one of you guys show me up in a 1v1 [/b]
    u seriously love urself!

go ds/freestyle go
    (best clan on cwest)

u seriously love urself!

go ds/freestyle go
    (best clan on cwest)[/b]
    http://www.kingofknight.com/clanranking/Carnac-West.php

you guys dont even make top 15..

Also nice attempt at a flame, its kinda funny to see you guys still playing ko after you guys failed so bad, I would of thought u guys would of quit by now, considering you lost 3v1 to me.. and even funnier losing to a lvl 59 ardream bp

http://www.kingofknight.com/clanranking/Carnac-West.php

you guys dont even make top 15..

Also nice attempt at a flame, its kinda funny to see you guys still playing ko after you guys failed so bad, I would of thought u guys would of quit by now, considering you lost 3v1 to me.. and even funnier losing to a lvl 59 ardream bp [/b]
    You are an anoying little dude. Why would we care about an VS? First of all, we aint got outgeared characters like the top 5 clans on C-West and I dont even care if I would loose an vs with someone, its just an game. C-West is getting better and better imo, especialy at bifrost times the PK is so good!

Banned

I find the biggest problem of C-West the lack of random exp, most of the times orc eslant is completely deserted. And should I find a party at paramun, I will get kicked 5 minutes after for a clanmember.

Banned

stevenFTW has been warned, pretty sure c-w members want this topic open so lets not go towards the flaming anymore.

just get me a warrior account with the same gear or something close as this guy steven in cwest and ill shut him up for good...

just get me a warrior account with the same gear or something close as this guy steven in cwest and ill shut him up for good...[/b]
    "gimmie a warrior with his gear" ridiculous

part of the game is obtaining that gear...

if he's able to gear him self out, and do it well, he's a better player than the people who cant.

end of story.

Flame

Banned

Yeah, i have not been active in this topic like i hoped i would but for now on, members you have my promise i will look into this topic everyday, multiple times! Lets keep c-w rollin!

Forum terminology - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7MyQbYPUA

Banned

Frukwan u sure ur not that aussie guy in freestyle cause