Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Hows C-West Going?

This is a discussion on Hows C-West Going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eh, I cant say that unbeatable, not ALL new undezz members can't combo, killa was a good bp, rialiax ( ...
Page: 9

Eh, I cant say that unbeatable, not ALL new undezz members can't combo, killa was a good bp, rialiax ( think thats how u spell it ) is pretty good, can't think of any other names atm.. anywayz, they do hit hard, and when you get 4 - 5 of them in party with 3 duff / heal .. heal / duff priest.. zomg.

SirKaoS

I've seen the new undez clan pk... horrible. And I know how the old Undez clan pks from girakon, not from c-west. And just comparing skill-wise... the old undez are way better then the new undez that are playing on c-west.

Right now in undez, there are so many warriors that can't even combo, but they hit like trucks, for like 800s on a lvl 78 mage.[/b]
    I agree in "new undez clan PK ... horrible" ... its truth, but u cant say that generally about all ppl. I can name few L0L, Stalin, Killahella, Nomarcy, Dufus, Onedrop, Intze, l5l, Lethal, Cleveron ... which i found as very good pkers (sorry for all who i didnt mention here)

And its not only about combo as u say, but also about teamplay, this ppl I named are only one who know to cure/debuffs, attack same targets and hit the weak parts of human groups.

If this group of ppl would pk together they would be unbeatable. But its sad most of clan dont know to PK and their Pk is horrible, they just hitting everything without any clue what they ever doing, mages TP are terrible, and u running there 5 minutes massived or even worst fully debuffed without any chance to get cure.

And this is not only problem of new undez its whole Orc side. Priest are mostly useless battlepriest which play brainless warrior.

In this case old undez were better cause there were only old and valuable players without other trash.

i quit c-west months ago simply because cz was mostly dead and there was no challenge in 1v1's, I waited for the server to grow etc. but it never really happened and it got boring fast

Kaos.. i can agree with a few of the people you mentioned, but lethal? Worst rogue i've seen in the server. SmashDown beat him full hp, naked. Everytime I've tried to vs him, he's blinded me, and ran or towned. Note I was 72 when I vsed him, he was 79. All he does is try and raid dks / booro, gets quite annoying.

gousty

the return of gousty, who got a rogue that wants to share! i wanna come back cwest

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Kaos.. i can agree with a few of the people you mentioned, but lethal? Worst rogue i've seen in the server. SmashDown beat him full hp, naked. Everytime I've tried to vs him, he's blinded me, and ran or towned. Note I was 72 when I vsed him, he was 79. All he does is try and raid dks / booro, gets quite annoying.[/b]
    i think kaos mean this players know how to play in a team and thats true. this teamplay is missing at most of the players at cw. i got this problem with several afk players as well and this makes me sad

Angry

c-west is awsome sever actualy sometimes more people in c-w1 then other severs if u check KoK
    i half to say in pvp

karus>elmo[/b]

WTF, who are you ??????????? Delete my name from your Profile.

hate to bump old topic but @ the whole who is better topic
    i guarentee you that stonecoldkillah could beat any1 in a vs maybe even any2
    i strongly believe that 8 undez could defeat 20+ of your clan, if they were all same level and gears

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Orc side needs some more GG rogues and a little better priests.
    Human side needs more GG priests, mages and especially warriors.
    Take advice from a dragon symbol holder, pk'ing a lot, I think I know what this server needs...
    Most of all, it needs people who aren't cowards C-West PK in CZ reminds me of ardream on ares.
    It's always gang bang vs gang bang or whole nation vs 1 party, switching off from time to time.
    You just gotta be pk'ing at the right time, merchanting at the right time, exp'ing at the right time, if you can't make that then might as well not join c-west cause it's super boring at times.
    Pretty much, the server is either amazing or it's horrible, depends what time your online
    ...But if more people joined, it would be great 24/7
    Oh and if it helps, there's usually more orcs than humans going to ED D:

frayed kn0t

How would you describe the PK on c-west? Is it dominated by parties with 3-4 int priests and warriors or is it mainly smaller parties with a variety of classes? Also, is it active pk throughout the day or only in evening USA time?

I strongly believe that 8 undez could defeat 20+ of your clan, if they were all same level and gears[/b]
    This phrase made me laugh! 8 vs 20 !!! :lol:

This phrase made me laugh! 8 vs 20 !!! :lol:[/b]
    i am not exagerating when i say this. they have done it on a larger scale before

i am not exagerating when i say this. they have done it on a larger scale before[/b]
    since when have they done a larger scale than 8 v 20 . . . and who are you again?

a mage in error?

Banned

This phrase made me laugh! 8 vs 20 !!! :lol:[/b]
    ya like there would ever be 20 people on cwest! hehe j/k

Ya old undes could take the entire human side.

New undes need 2 partys to kill random humans raiding boro and harpies.

MM is a good orc clan tho.. even tho its mainly mages i show some respect to them

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i have to with agree with blackbreed, only at certain times does cwest seem like a good server (to me at least and thats why i quit)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast