Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

I am asking support from ko4life

This is a discussion on I am asking support from ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 has no control over it, they don't make the patches. Ofc its something people want though, but theres really ...
Page: 5

K2 has no control over it, they don't make the patches.

Ofc its something people want though, but theres really not much they can do.

Who gives a crap about the new server... you can get 60 in like 3 days now. big deal if there would be no apos \o/[/b]
    K2 doesen't need MGames permission to change mob locations like that, it's a simple fix.

Good idea, it would surely make cz more lively. The problem is, there must be an incentive over eslant. The exp should be slightly higher.

Mariuszowy

i just dont like the idea about boses and about removing harpies.
    But they should remove doom soldiers and troll shamans and also add some monsters from eslant to CZ.

Your idea just care about high lvl players on old server's, now think about new servers also.
    About bosses it would be same like why they didn't add CZ bosses to eslant ?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

If they do this Im sure many ppl will come back.

runordie

Only problems I see with it....

This is VERY good idea but with a couple problems..

If you put ds spawn in cz/ronark, priest cant use Transformation Scroll to cast fast enough to heal the party.

If you move pretty much all of the prime spots of exp from eslant to CZ/Ronark, eslant will be dead, why wouldnt you want to go to Cz/Ronark where you can get EXP and NPS?

So, no Transformation scroll, and eslant = dead now[/b]

My idea of better PK is not raping people on buffs who are just trying to level so they can be competitive in CZ. Maybe alot of people don't level in CZ because they always get raped by a bunch of lvl 80's while they're on buffs trying to EXP... Much better to PK people who actually want to PK and are on scrolls... Obviously you can't comprehend not everyone wants KE back..[/b]
    Karysa, right now it is actually much worse and the reason is that there are only 2-3 parties of either nation xp-ing in cz, so a raiding party of lvl 80s can easily sweep the map.
    If there were more spots there would be more parties. You can defend the DK hill with 2 midlevel parties on buffs against a high lvl raiding party - done quite neatly last weekend. And personally, I dont have any qualms about calling all my clan's and allies' xp parties to help me defend my xp spot. But they have to be in cz in the first place for this to happen. Getting them out of eslant to come to cz is not that easy. And for them to be in cz there have to be enough spots.

ArminVanBuuren

My idea of better PK is not raping people on buffs who are just trying to level so they can be competitive in CZ. Maybe alot of people don't level in CZ because they always get raped by a bunch of lvl 80's while they're on buffs trying to EXP... Much better to PK people who actually want to PK and are on scrolls... Obviously you can't comprehend not everyone wants KE back..[/b]
    lol...actually, when CZ was nice to be at, the pk was just that, raiding the ones exping in there...you wouldn't see every single player n bowl or bases only, they were running all over CZ hunting exp parties...the fact of attacking the party on buffs doesn't mean you will definitely kill them, remember there's people always pking on buffs instead of scrolls and still pwning.

About the Eslant matter...well, Eslant was pretty much empty while CZ was good enough for exp...and now it is too :lol: just gets full during turk time, but since there's border war and cheaters cannot koxp at eslant without dying mostly it remains empty most of the time anyways...I just go Eslant to complete quests, eventually FC party and no more...if I want to exp, I get EW in CZ or go to the BDW, most do the same since at Eslant you find all DS/FC spots full and other than that, paramuns (which sux)...even TC and Titans are empty usually...so what would be done by adding those mobs to CZ is increasing the lvling spots and at the same time giving some more life to the comatose CZ we have atm.

Sorry I shouldn't even have commented on any PK issues in CZ, because I don't even play in CZ... What got me going was the comment about shutting down DCZ which pisses me off when ppl say that.. Like it or not it's not practical for some of us with the things in our lives to have fun and be competitive in CZ, if it wasn't for DCZ I wouldn't even be in this game anymore...

sexy Owa

its a great idea really, but i dont think even if they can that k2 will even lift a finger for the happiness of their players. best of luck anyhow hope it works.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

They maybe should do something like: Server 1 cz - Pkable Server 2 cz - Non Pkable

Azraim

the fact is that sometimes cz is empty and all u do is running in the bowl or waiting at orc base(for humans i mean) and u don't have fun. Remove DCZ is a solution but it would sux for ppl that haven't the time for lvl a character. Add good mobs at cz is a solution for make it more funny

ardream ruined the cz too.. I wish they'd delete ardream ._.[/b]

they wont delete ardream

arko

It's a very good idea, but not really for the people at 60-70 I'd say... they should add those mobs, but not remove the old ones [/b]
    +1 i feel the noobs<

I&#39;m nearly banned on that forum but i bumped it.

Biggest problem imo is that arrdream ruined pk.

PuppyDog

I don&#39;t get it. SO many people claim that ardream ruined pk...but all it did was filter out the low lvl noobs from cz. Are you trying to say that they took out all the easy 1 hit kills so therefore you dont have enough skill to kill people the same or higher level than you?

No, it took the motivation out of leveling to 70. Maybe not on your server but everytime I pk I&#39;m camping at HB.
    Servers are underpopulated, splitting up CZ was the biggest mistake.