Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I got a problem and need a suggestion.

This is a discussion on I got a problem and need a suggestion. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i like how people make you nervous just send a ticket they will give u the money + prem ...
Page: 2

lol i like how people make you nervous
    just send a ticket they will give u the money + prem . from my own experience[/b]

what he said

i alway get this, cs ticket = whateve ri asked for

NoOneSpecial

your reply to him sounded like you command him to give the information.[/b]
    i didnt command. i asked 3 times and i didnt get the answer so i went umm, straight to the question. (forgot the english word of it).
    anyhow. didnt mean to crawl into his wallet or something. just wanted to know if i'm about to get more money than i'm suppose to lol

Trii

i didnt command. i asked 3 times and i didnt get the answer so i went umm, straight to the question. (forgot the english word of it).
    anyhow. didnt mean to crawl into his wallet or something. just wanted to know if i'm about to get more money than i'm suppose to lol[/b]
    dont want to continue but i just went though the topic and it was different than u said.
    u asked him once, he answered, then u ask him how much he paid and how much he received...
    anyways, gl with your CS tickets

NoOneSpecial

dont want to continue but i just went though the topic and it was different than u said.
    u asked him once, he answered, then u ask him how much he paid and how much he received...
    anyways, gl with your CS tickets[/b]
    last reply about this. i asked not to know how much he recived... i asked to know if he recived more than what he payed... (thats what i meant to anyway -.-)

replyed just to make a clearance.

Phosgene

what i meant when i said higher amounts is that the money that i paid for nothing was higher than what you paid , not that i got more than what i should have gotten .

NoOneSpecial

what i meant when i said higher amounts is that the money that i paid for nothing was higher than what you paid , not that i got more than what i should have gotten .[/b]
    well, missunderstanding ^^
    edit the post with the ammounts if you want... i didnt mean to know the ammount.. it sounded like you got higher ammount then what you payed ^^

Phosgene

i never said any amounts of money if u will look closely .

NoOneSpecial

omg... read what k2 said.

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. After investigation we have confirmed the purchase for premium service on 07/20/2007. The account has been awarded a Gold premium on 08/02/2007, and has 30 days of service left in on the account. The account also has been given 1500 Knight Cash for the Trina ($15 value). You can only renew the premium service 5 days prior to expiration. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

The account still has a remaining credit of $39.90 which can be applied to additional Premium time or Knight Cash. We will be awaiting your response on how to apply the credit.

For any other questions regarding your Knight Online account, please submit another support request.

Regards,
    David
    Payments Team
    K2 Network

now. they say i get GOLD premium - got SILVER instead :angry:
    i will not get my money back. it will be remained on the account for further use (and i want my money to my freaking bank account!)
    zzzzzzz as i said before. k2 still suck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12