Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have been banned fro KOL Forum

This is a discussion on I have been banned fro KOL Forum within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ye lol they will nail you for anything that could be considered "anti-ko"... on those forums its ko is a ...
Page: 3

Ye lol they will nail you for anything that could be considered "anti-ko"... on those forums its ko is a wonderful place or bb. But that said you can pretty much flame the shit out of anyone and get away with it as long as you dont mention how bad ko is

Zxenke

I was speaking more in general terms, since singling out someone only results in flaming. And what about DNA?

If you read my previous posts, you would see the relevance in my posts. "Negative commands" are rarely what they are portrayed to be. It's hard for someone to objectively look at a situation they are involved in. The relevance comes into play with all the other players who posted after complaining about how they got banned for this or that. Granted my comments may be a tad belated, but I don't feel like drudging up the "I hate CHUCKIE!!" post.

Ye lol they will nail you for anything that could be considered "anti-ko"... on those forums its ko is a wonderful place or bb. But that said you can pretty much flame the shit out of anyone and get away with it as long as you dont mention how bad ko is[/b]
    Lol, hardly. I've complained about USKO and the actions (or lack thereof) of the GMs, and never been banned or warned for it. I am more vocal than most players there. But why have I not received a ban, even when the admin and mods already dislike me? Because I don't post uncontrollably and irrationally. The rules here are very lenient. The transition to USKO forums catches people off guard a lot.

If we are going to complain about the admin and mods, maybe it should be how lenient to their rules they are. I've only gotten warned once in the past few weeks for "circumventing the word filter". I've used "fuck" in posts more times than I can count. People should be grateful, lol. (Please, none of this bullshit "we don't care about you". I am using my experience as an analogy)

I was speaking more in general terms, since singling out someone only results in flaming. And what about DNA?

If you read my previous posts, you would see the relevance in my posts. "Negative commands" are rarely what they are portrayed to be. It's hard for someone to objectively look at a situation they are involved in. The relevance comes into play with all the other players who posted after complaining about how they got banned for this or that. Granted my comments may be a tad belated, but I don't feel like drudging up the "I hate CHUCKIE!!" post.
    Lol, hardly. I've complained about USKO and the actions (or lack thereof) of the GMs, and never been banned or warned for it. I am more vocal than most players there. But why have I not received a ban, even when the admin and mods already dislike me? Because I don't post uncontrollably and irrationally. The rules here are very lenient. The transition to USKO forums catches people off guard a lot.

If we are going to complain about the admin and mods, maybe it should be how lenient to their rules they are. I've only gotten warned once in the past few weeks for "circumventing the word filter". I've used "fuck" in posts more times than I can count. People should be grateful, lol. (Please, none of this bullshit "we don't care about you". I am using my experience as an analogy)[/b]

Again, you are talking about you, and not about the people like the guy who posted this topic. Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You are not the only one who uses grammar and doesn't swear. I still fail to see why you are even bothering posting. If none of this effects you and you don't see then why are you here lol.

Alhena

Do they ban the IP or just the account from visiting the forums or what...

Because some of my friends would also get banned for bitching and then they would create a new account and start bitching about K2 again.... hehe

Robokill

Do they ban the IP or just the account from visiting the forums or what...

Because some of my friends would also get banned for bitching and then they would create a new account and start bitching about K2 again.... hehe[/b]
    i did the same thing as your friends after i called jamesjack/chuckie worthless, only account banned not IP.

Zxenke

They IP ban if the need arises. Got IP banned myself by Linus once.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

i got one of the mods lying... on kol forum and my acct was banned until feb 2009 lol
    i havent been on the forum since..[/b]
    YOU ALL ACT LIKE YOU are the first to get banned from that forums,,,,i proved how ko could have a law suit how they advertised if you the 'player' baught more premium they would infact extend the amount of servers from 1-5 then demoted us 1 and took 3 away leaveing us only 2 now with more lagg and less nonpremium space...,,,,i did it in a way that was in hints that made alot realise it and quit ko....
    since then the word BuDDaH is banned from being made,,, in any shape form or way like a swear word...
    can not make buddah1234556 for example...or buddah123....anything with buddah in it is banned...
    lets see if u can piss them off as much as i did ';-=]

Zxenke

Are you sure it's that or the religious connotations?

SillyHo

Oh I am sure he will attempt to take all the credit for himself. I have also had issues there, and its one of the reasons I rarely go. That forum used to be a place that you could at least mildly discuss topics of relevance, even if it was not in direct promotion of K2. I remember when zero and I were chatting there about the necessity of making bifrost fragments non stackable. The topic lived on even though we were directly critiquing K2's ability to foresee the inevitable problems. Now unless your topic is direct spam, or you are some ardream superhero, you are immediately shut down.

Shame Wargoose, if you had half your reputation ingame, installed into their small ardream world, they would have never warned/banned you and all would have flocked to your topic.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol they gave me a warn when i said fuck k2 and shit haha :\

Banned

Thats sad. There is one time that i said bad things against KOL GM's. Chuckie edited my post and deleted my comments.[/b]
    i made a topic about that the word jew is cencored ( the third topic after nothing happened) and i said that its a natzi game and the topic deleted and i sent pm to all the moderators and no one answered

i made a topic about that the word jew is cencored ( the third topic after nothing happened) and i said that its a natzi game and the topic deleted and i sent pm to all the moderators and no one answered[/b]

I noticed this too. I didn't know Jew was a cuss word, I thought it was a major religion on the planet.

If we are going to complain about the admin and mods, maybe it should be how lenient to their rules they are. I've only gotten warned once in the past few weeks for "circumventing the word filter". I've used "fuck" in posts more times than I can count. People should be grateful, lol. (Please, none of this bullshit "we don't care about you". I am using my experience as an analogy)[/b]
    Months ago when I first started posting I was warned for "swearing" because I used the sentence "K2 is to god dam lazy", which pissed me off because anyone could have easily got away with saying something like "god dam that guy got owned" and no one would have thought twice about it. It was the fact that I used it in a sentence reffering to k2 that i got nailed... I pmed Linus about it just for shits and giggles and he said "we're free to delete posts that dont support the type of enviroment we're trying to foster". And that to me was like say what we like or BB, so after that I just didnt bother.

Anyway what your saying is true I guess, you can complain until you cant complain anymore as long as you do it the right way... But that doesnt change the fact that at the end of the day its a big waste of time because nothing is going to come of it

Canek

Lol that mod it's an ass, seriously, he warned me for writing "you are g4y xD" referring to a clannie... i was.. o well 30% who cares, but then he banned me for correcting him for giving wrong information (as he always do, like he knows how to play the game...) to some random guy, i think i called him noob or something like that...but it was filtered anyways, and he nevertheless banned me.

I do critizace the game, though most of the time that son of a bitch deletes or modifies my posts, and my post pass from how disgracefull the new patch is to how wonderfull work k2 does.

Canek

Rofl this is crazy, he bans every single legit paying players for talking bad about k2, but since yesterday the way of making the DC bug have been posted and he havent made anything. Pretty good moderation eh?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123