Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I'm gonna need some advice over here

This is a discussion on I'm gonna need some advice over here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 we got a english clan called BomBomPow which is a mage clan, if u making a ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    we got a english clan called BomBomPow which is a mage clan, if u making a mage or a priest we can give u a shoot, pm me here on in game (MyDigimonBallz) if u want to
    auheheahsahdhsahdadasdsdasdasa

and adding something of value before the spam police infract me: make sure to buy a char from a trustable source or from a CR! even better if they come with candy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    I just came up with this name because im having a really hard time to remember my old names (had like fkn 13 of em)

Something with CookieS is the only thing i remember :F

And i used to be in Symbolic clan on Diez, and oh yeah ive been in Phaselis on Akara with my sin called DRACULA.

Thats all i remember :F
    Did you just say u were in Symbolic on Diez?....

AQ when was this?! xD

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    Did you just say u were in Symbolic on Diez?....

AQ when was this?! xD

xD, it was when Symbolic was kind of AFK.

I was rolling with schrotti and needed a clan when i came to orc side, someway i got in Symbolic..

Plus it has been about what, 8/9 years? I do remember u, werent u a warrior?

nop, I was magyg but moved to playin on TripleOG's warrior when Symbolic basically died (like 2005ish. so I prob didnt play with u much if at all :P

what was your chars nick?

btw, I did find old link to Symbolic forums...I wonder if this will ring any bells for coolboyp2 or others xD

Member List

Banned Senior Member

I was a member of Blood™ for a whole day.

/win

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I was a member of Blood™ for a whole day.

/win
    where did i hide it?! ohh here is it \_/ .. my carecup for you!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    where did i hide it?! ohh here is it \_/ .. my carecup for you!
    Oh my! But I think you forgot to fill it?

nop, I was magyg but moved to playin on TripleOG's warrior when Symbolic basically died (like 2005ish. so I prob didnt play with u much if at all :P

btw, I did find old link to Symbolic forums...I wonder if this will ring any bells for coolboyp2 or others xD

Member List

I can't believe i forgot about Shurt, before i met him and schrotti i basicly was a nobody who hopped clans and had no idea what combo/nova/unique items were.

I remember selling my Warrior Earring which i got in a random party from HQ to a member of Tormentors for a few millions, i felt like the richest mofo in town xD. (WE was worth ALOT those days)

Anyways, Shurt - Warrior, anyone - sin, Sinfiery - sin, dorpwn - lil orc mage right? - userbin - sin.

Thats all i remember.

But anyways, i was not the most known person so missing me wouldnt be hard. I just said what i remember as an indication of how long ive been on teh game :F

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    I can't believe i forgot about Shurt, before i met him and schrotti i basicly was a nobody who hopped clans and had no idea what combo/nova/unique items were.

I remember selling my Warrior Earring which i got in a random party from HQ to a member of Tormentors for a few millions, i felt like the richest mofo in town xD. (WE was worth ALOT those days)

Anyways, Shurt - Warrior, anyone - sin, Sinfiery - sin, dorpwn - lil orc mage right? - userbin - sin.

Thats all i remember.

But anyways, i was not the most known person so missing me wouldnt be hard. I just said what i remember as an indication of how long ive been on teh game :F
    lol, good to see you remember some of the oldies ^^

man oh man, I read some of the trade threads on the Symb forum, it was like 1mil was ALOT of cash. crazy times compared to now ;p

its a far more evolved game now, things can get pretty complicated and annoying (k0xpers, random DC, etc), but if u can find the right group of ppl its still worth it. u should go mage and come to either ForgottenAggression/SomethingSpecial/BomBomPow(mage clan). there r some trusties on forums if u wanna buy a char to get a headstart. darken and matthais are 2 of the more reputable acc sellers I know of.

GL

Banned Senior Member

Member List
    I still talk to dorpwn and n00bz once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    auheheahsahdhsahdadasdsdasdasa

and adding something of value before the spam police infract me: make sure to buy a char from a trustable source or from a CR! even better if they come with candy stuff

since when you start care about spam police? O_o
    Luis likes this.

lol, good to see you remember some of the oldies ^^

man oh man, I read some of the trade threads on the Symb forum, it was like 1mil was ALOT of cash. crazy times compared to now ;p

its a far more evolved game now, things can get pretty complicated and annoying (k0xpers, random DC, etc), but if u can find the right group of ppl its still worth it. u should go mage and come to either ForgottenAggression/SomethingSpecial/BomBomPow(mage clan). there r some trusties on forums if u wanna buy a char to get a headstart. darken and matthais are 2 of the more reputable acc sellers I know of.

GL

Are you playing urself bro? I was thinkin about joining FA if they find the time to respond to me :F

Edit: Thx for the advice btw! Im alrdy talkin with Darken hope we can find a nice char for me

Banned Regular Member

EUKO ftw is pretty active and u got alot of different people like , usa,turkish,fench,spanish etc

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessKilller View Post
    EUKO ftw is pretty active and u got alot of different people like , usa,turkish,fench,spanish etc

2 bad there are still some high lvl koxper chars that run in CZ and fuck everything on the way.

hello figazzzzz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast