Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
Like Tree1Likes

I'm gonna need some advice over here

This is a discussion on I'm gonna need some advice over here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 we got a english clan called BomBomPow which is a mage clan, if u making a ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    we got a english clan called BomBomPow which is a mage clan, if u making a mage or a priest we can give u a shoot, pm me here on in game (MyDigimonBallz) if u want to
    auheheahsahdhsahdadasdsdasdasa

    and adding something of value before the spam police infract me: make sure to buy a char from a trustable source or from a CR! even better if they come with candy stuff

  2. #32
    Senior Member typ0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eastern Coast
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    I just came up with this name because im having a really hard time to remember my old names (had like fkn 13 of em)

    Something with CookieS is the only thing i remember :F

    And i used to be in Symbolic clan on Diez, and oh yeah ive been in Phaselis on Akara with my sin called DRACULA.

    Thats all i remember :F
    Did you just say u were in Symbolic on Diez?....

    AQ when was this?! xD

  3. #33
    Senior Member FastFingaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    Did you just say u were in Symbolic on Diez?....

    AQ when was this?! xD

    xD, it was when Symbolic was kind of AFK.

    I was rolling with schrotti and needed a clan when i came to orc side, someway i got in Symbolic..

    Plus it has been about what, 8/9 years? I do remember u, werent u a warrior?

  4. #34
    Senior Member typ0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eastern Coast
    Posts
    526

    Default

    nop, I was magyg but moved to playin on TripleOG's warrior when Symbolic basically died (like 2005ish. so I prob didnt play with u much if at all :P

    what was your chars nick?

    btw, I did find old link to Symbolic forums...I wonder if this will ring any bells for coolboyp2 or others xD

    Member List

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    I was a member of Blood™ for a whole day.

    /win

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I was a member of Blood™ for a whole day.

    /win
    where did i hide it?! ohh here is it \_/ .. my carecup for you!

  7. #37
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    where did i hide it?! ohh here is it \_/ .. my carecup for you!
    Oh my! But I think you forgot to fill it?

  8. #38
    Senior Member FastFingaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    nop, I was magyg but moved to playin on TripleOG's warrior when Symbolic basically died (like 2005ish. so I prob didnt play with u much if at all :P

    what was your chars nick?

    btw, I did find old link to Symbolic forums...I wonder if this will ring any bells for coolboyp2 or others xD

    Member List

    I can't believe i forgot about Shurt, before i met him and schrotti i basicly was a nobody who hopped clans and had no idea what combo/nova/unique items were.

    I remember selling my Warrior Earring which i got in a random party from HQ to a member of Tormentors for a few millions, i felt like the richest mofo in town xD. (WE was worth ALOT those days)

    Anyways, Shurt - Warrior, anyone - sin, Sinfiery - sin, dorpwn - lil orc mage right? - userbin - sin.

    Thats all i remember.

    But anyways, i was not the most known person so missing me wouldnt be hard. I just said what i remember as an indication of how long ive been on teh game :F

  9. #39
    Senior Member typ0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eastern Coast
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    I can't believe i forgot about Shurt, before i met him and schrotti i basicly was a nobody who hopped clans and had no idea what combo/nova/unique items were.

    I remember selling my Warrior Earring which i got in a random party from HQ to a member of Tormentors for a few millions, i felt like the richest mofo in town xD. (WE was worth ALOT those days)

    Anyways, Shurt - Warrior, anyone - sin, Sinfiery - sin, dorpwn - lil orc mage right? - userbin - sin.

    Thats all i remember.

    But anyways, i was not the most known person so missing me wouldnt be hard. I just said what i remember as an indication of how long ive been on teh game :F
    lol, good to see you remember some of the oldies ^^

    man oh man, I read some of the trade threads on the Symb forum, it was like 1mil was ALOT of cash. crazy times compared to now ;p


    its a far more evolved game now, things can get pretty complicated and annoying (k0xpers, random DC, etc), but if u can find the right group of ppl its still worth it. u should go mage and come to either ForgottenAggression/SomethingSpecial/BomBomPow(mage clan). there r some trusties on forums if u wanna buy a char to get a headstart. darken and matthais are 2 of the more reputable acc sellers I know of.

    GL

  10. #40
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    nop, I was magyg but moved to playin on TripleOG's warrior when Symbolic basically died (like 2005ish. so I prob didnt play with u much if at all :P

    what was your chars nick?

    btw, I did find old link to Symbolic forums...I wonder if this will ring any bells for coolboyp2 or others xD

    Member List
    I still talk to dorpwn and n00bz once in a while.

  11. #41
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    auheheahsahdhsahdadasdsdasdasa

    and adding something of value before the spam police infract me: make sure to buy a char from a trustable source or from a CR! even better if they come with candy stuff

    since when you start care about spam police? O_o
    Luis likes this.

  12. #42
    Senior Member FastFingaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    lol, good to see you remember some of the oldies ^^

    man oh man, I read some of the trade threads on the Symb forum, it was like 1mil was ALOT of cash. crazy times compared to now ;p


    its a far more evolved game now, things can get pretty complicated and annoying (k0xpers, random DC, etc), but if u can find the right group of ppl its still worth it. u should go mage and come to either ForgottenAggression/SomethingSpecial/BomBomPow(mage clan). there r some trusties on forums if u wanna buy a char to get a headstart. darken and matthais are 2 of the more reputable acc sellers I know of.

    GL

    Are you playing urself bro? I was thinkin about joining FA if they find the time to respond to me :F

    Edit: Thx for the advice btw! Im alrdy talkin with Darken hope we can find a nice char for me

  13. #43
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    66

    Default

    EUKO ftw is pretty active and u got alot of different people like , usa,turkish,fench,spanish etc

  14. #44
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessKilller View Post
    EUKO ftw is pretty active and u got alot of different people like , usa,turkish,fench,spanish etc

    2 bad there are still some high lvl koxper chars that run in CZ and fuck everything on the way.

  15. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    hello figazzzzz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Some of my works need some advice too^^
    By NecrosS in forum Graphics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 11:48 PM
  2. I need some Hardware suggestions here
    By Velerefontis in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 12:28 PM
  3. Need Some Help over here From Ppl Who Surf On Internet Alot
    By SonHasQuitted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 06:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •