Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'm usually not one to complain but...

This is a discussion on I'm usually not one to complain but... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PatricioRey now this turns into a gratz urugh ^^ LOL, i need to get some uber uniques ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    now this turns into a gratz urugh ^^
    LOL, i need to get some uber uniques first bro, HS empties my mana in a blink of an eye:/

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-InfernalFire
    @
    thanks immo and hype, actually since today one of my earrings is +10, im working on another^^ anybody sellin a WE for ingame coins?
    Anyways, didn't know you were 70. I usually don't do this but I thought you were still like level 62 o.o;'

Congrats mate.[/b]
    wow, are you feeling dumb?? Next time check ranking before you start crying. Dumbshit[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-KnightOnlineRanking

69 Urugh Elite Clan™ Warrior Karus *
    [/quote]

Idiot FTW!

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    rebelde spammed always on my CHITIN priest 600-700 with 40 SD, so 1k on a BP with 48? don't see anything strange here <_<
    There isn't an item with 40 SD, how the hell do you get 40 SD?

And if you mean something like Boots with 20 and Gloves with 20... that's something completely different. Weapon defense isn't stacked as a combined number - it triggers seperately.

Trii

i saw XaeRoo running with a shield from Hype 2 days ago, and XaeRoo had a sin healing him...

Urugh is legit, i remember him back from KO he was something like lvl 64 or 65, and he came back like about 3-4 months ago and i saw him leveling on golems alot of times.

sweetums

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    rebelde spammed always on my CHITIN priest 600-700 with 40 SD, so 1k on a BP with 48? don't see anything strange here <_<

And if you mean something like Boots with 20 and Gloves with 20... that's something completely different. Weapon defense isn't stacked as a combined number - it triggers seperately.[/b]
    i have the feeling u bought ur account
    first u say arrow shower is lvl 57, then theres no 40 SD?
    ill post a ss of my 40 SD shield later

Originally posted by sweetums+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetums)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

And if you mean something like Boots with 20 and Gloves with 20... that's something completely different. Weapon defense isn't stacked as a combined number - it triggers seperately.
    ill post a ss of my 40 SD shield later[/b]
    Yes I bought my account :rollseyes:
    and this is coming from a level 53 orc :unsure:

Originally posted by InfernalFire
    all of you guyz made my day really. 'that dude is bullshit'? 'dunno bout his uniques'? lutz please, turn the forsete mode off, fuqin inbreeders^^

luigi, never has rebelde been runnin away like a pansy from me solo, never. yea im lvl 70, i helped the real urugh lvl now we share the char. and i been on diez since clyde was lvl 51, aoeing zombies, im not a forum spammer, im not in a top clan (tho elite is second oldest orc clan on diez, still alive), but does that mean im a cheat? lol? i have worked my ass so hard to get lvl 70, yall must have seen me on golems in cz, hell, 3 spot human trolls ring any bell to all humans who tried to take over the spot? *
    damn guyz, you make me laugh i was about to name change the other day, but didnt, i can imagine what you would say then lutz. and btw lutz, with all due respect, i didnt think you would be a person to whine on forums. especially about an oldtimer like urugh. you shoulda checked his gear on ranking, his lvl on ko website, add 2 and 2 and you would know. *

wait another two or three weeks till dajrekt, another diez oldtimer hits 70, what is it gonna be then? two lvl 70 warryons poppin outta nowhere?

yea, check my shit phantom, im sure you're gonna like the super duper leet chitins+7 im packin, and the raptor+7 with no ele (until like three days ago, when i bought the glave and a shell off ratje) cuz i was too scared to ele it without any backup the earrings+9 should also pose a huge threat.

please, let me have fun now in pkin after all these endless hours of exping, dont whine, because there is simply nothing to whine about. im still learning, tryin to master the 'art' of playin a warrior, cuz i started as a mage (InfernalFire). rebelde20 runnin away from me (or urugh)? lol?^^

good luck to all yall.

infernal...i second u baba...much lowe for ma oldies homies :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by InfernalFire
    lutz please, turn the forsete mode off, fuqin inbreeders^^
    At least you weren't on my MSN :unsure:

sweetums

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by sweetums+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetums)
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

ill post a ss of my 40 SD shield later[/b]
    and this is coming from a level 53 orc :unsure:[/b][/quote]
    i might be lvl 53 but at least i kno the game
    been playing for i believe almost 2 years and have had up to at least 30 or 40 char's

Originally posted by sweetums
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

and this is coming from a level 53 orc :unsure:[/b]
    been playing for i believe almost 2 years and have had up to at least 30 or 40 char's[/b][/quote]

mhmm.
    someone can't detect sarcasm.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

and this is coming from a level 53 orc :unsure:[/b]
    been playing for i believe almost 2 years and have had up to at least 30 or 40 char's[/b][/quote]

2 years and not even lvl 60? damn slow lvler :blink:

Anyway, there´s SD 40 spear shield, and I remember urugh too, old old player. And with all jewelry +9 he maybe has 2300+ sp, using howling sword a 1k hit isnt that big deal. Imagine what he would hit if you were tormented :lol:

a btw. your ss dont prove that you were holding the SD def shield when he was making that dmg. Retake one with youwearing the shield and he hitting you, or fraps it

sweetums

nope, because i hate when ppl r sarcastic with me, so i choose to not see sarcasm

sweetums

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by sweetums+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetums)
    Originally posted by lutz
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

and this is coming from a level 53 orc :unsure:
    been playing for i believe almost 2 years and have had up to at least 30 or 40 char's[/b]
    2 years and not even lvl 60? damn slow lvler :blink:

Anyway, there´s SD 40 spear shield, and I remember urugh too, old old player. And with all jewelry +9 he maybe has 2300+ sp, using howling sword a 1k hit isnt that big deal. Imagine what he would hit if you were tormented :lol:[/b][/quote]
    well cuz i have this horribly bad luck with lvl 50+
    once i hit 51, i start dying literally about 15+ times a day
    so getting past 51 takes me awhile
    now at 53, i just cant find a good lvling party
    apos SUCKS i have no clue wut ppl see in apos
    harpies just take forever, and dts is only good with 1 sin and me

Banned Senior Member

Urugh checked out fine via GM's, nothing suspicious

<3 Typ0, good ol' times bro, i remember bringing wyntr coke&popcorn to his camp at attila spot^^

pls stop bumping this topic^^

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast