Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I saw The Future

This is a discussion on I saw The Future within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by aeLLio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeLLio)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-evenson Tempests got his roll back within 1 day.. lawl. hahaha did his iteams every ...
Page: 2

evenson

Originally posted by aeLLio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeLLio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    Tempests got his roll back within 1 day.. lawl.
    hahaha did his iteams every get deleted in a dupe wipe after getting rolled back ?[/b]

Yes, then he got rolled back the next day again.

one word "boot"

what u expected from retards from k2 that they will actually read your complain?Mabey if u would be turk in some big turkish cafe u could get your items back meh...

SiegeR

Originally posted by ziggy
    one word "boot"

what u expected from retards from k2 that they will actually read your complain?Mabey if u would be turk in some big turkish cafe u could get your items back meh...
    im Turk and i play in Big Turkish Cafe
    There is not db hackers or hacked gm chars here as you thought

Timaster

I ll be naked after next dupe wipe and that will make me sad
    awwwwwwwwww

Natazaku

oh yeah xD

SiegeR

Originally posted by Natazaku
    oh yeah xD
    thats not what i expected

zerocast

Originally posted by Ethernal
    Its automated, it looks up the words you used in your inquiry , see's dupe 5 times, sends you a automated msg about buying dupes. The it see's rollback, they will not recover items lost blah blah blah.

I hope it works out, k2 sucks, yet we still play....... *

fucking addictive game
    If the response engine you ar talking about here is true, then try substituting those words (dupe, rollback, etc) with letters and numbers. That is:
    Dupe == Dup3
    rollback == r011back

try that, make sure you specify everything else well, write out the whole situalion. And specify why u used those words. so they don't think you are retarded.

Banned

Originally posted by evenson
    after dark hacked him? i dont think so......

Dragonfaire

Call K2 and have a cow.

evenson

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    after dark hacked him? i dont think so......[/b]
    His second roll back dick breath

Sorry to say mate but you're not going to get anywhere with them, same thing happened to priestess_pam about 7 weeks ago.
    For 7 weeks we've been leaving k2 phone messages, spamming customer support all the usual stuff it seems they've managed to make their customer service even more inept than before.
    Perhaps they've stopped feeding the monkeys they had staffing it in the first place .

Best of luck to you man, hope you manage to get through where we haven't.

CJ

I dont mean to be an ass but if u were worried about them to be duped why didnt u just sell them and buy them back for the same price just to make sure but i mean pming k2 wont do anything for u atleast u got a rollback i pmed them 6 times and never got anything and even called me i sware they hire the kids that mcdonalds fired worst company running this fricken game.

Originally posted by CJ
    I dont mean to be an ass but if u were worried about them to be duped why didnt u just sell them and buy them back for the same price just to make sure but i mean pming k2 wont do anything for u atleast u got a rollback i pmed them 6 times and never got anything and even called me i sware they hire the kids that mcdonalds fired worst company running this fricken game.
    I don't know, maybe he has decent enough morals not to knowingly screw over another player?
    Sorry but that's a pretty harsh suggestion to make, really all that does is put someone in the same situation as he is in currently.
    Maybe we shouldn't have to play pass the parcel and k2 should try and do their jobs for their customers without the requirement of a bbb report or alternative legal action to get some work done .

CJ

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CJ
    I don't know, maybe he has decent enough morals not to knowingly screw over another player?
    Sorry but that's a pretty harsh suggestion to make, really all that does is put someone in the same situation as he is in currently.
    Maybe we shouldn't have to play pass the parcel and k2 should try and do their jobs for their customers without the requirement of a bbb report or alternative legal action to get some work done .[/b]
    Yeah i know sorry for that but i mean im just mad that i racked up my phone bill just to talk to them and they say screw you but yet others get rollbacks its sad.

MeanTeddy

Well, you said you play in a big turk cafe? lol, I dont know how you even got 1 rollback in the first place. Matt, I dunno what is up with CS. I got hacked about 2 weeks ago, got rollback, dupe wipe deleted all items, then got rollback again. What worked the best for me was just writing a lenghty letter. I always tried to write as professional as I can. I explained my situation as throughly as possible, and I always add the"I am a long paying customer and would not like to quit this game because you cant take 5 minutes of your time to roll me back" , also the "From a business standpoint, it would not be wise to lose customers this way" and then of course, the BBB thereat " If I cannot get a resolution to my problem promptly, I will report to the BBB on your failure to roll back my account due to a security compromise in the game"

Good Luck

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast