Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 167

I've been hacked

This is a discussion on I've been hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vlein ur not related to dark? MAYBE IT IS HIM! IF it is DarK, me and evenson ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Behind you, boo!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Originally posted by Vlein
    ur not related to dark? MAYBE IT IS HIM!

    IF it is DarK, me and evenson made a plan to get ur items back, evenson lives by dark, i told evenson to wear a jumpsuit and get a friend to carry a camera and rush in, when some1 opens the door, he will yell ROOM RAIDERS!!!!!! and drag dark away and beat him up, then go back in and take ur itams
    :lol:

  2. #17
    Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia Duh
    Posts
    290

    Default


  3. #18
    cowboy_killa
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Anzac
    wdf is that face for this is the best thing happen in k2 since i came here ffs

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    1) I'm working on it Tempest, having some things looked at about your account

    2) Charlie, why did you pm me after tempest made this thread "There is somthing you should know but I dont tell you on forums only msn"?

  5. #20
    DarK
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Vlein
    ur not related to dark? MAYBE IT IS HIM!

    IF it is DarK, me and evenson made a plan to get ur items back, evenson lives by dark, i told evenson to wear a jumpsuit and get a friend to carry a camera and rush in, when some1 opens the door, he will yell ROOM RAIDERS!!!!!! and drag dark away and beat him up, then go back in and take ur itams
    rofl vlien u think i would hack temp? that was the char i play........................................

  6. #21
    DreAdSlay3R
    Guest

    Default

    thats so fucking gay why would some one do that i hope u dont quit your one of the best warriors!

  7. #22
    Aqu
    Aqu is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Serious question.

    Could I sell my mage's items for USD, claim I've been hacked and get the items rolledback?

    Just curious....

  8. #23
    Vlein
    Guest

    Default

    it was a joke <3

  9. #24
    cowboy_killa
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by phantomlink
    1) I'm working on it Tempest, having some things looked at about your account

    2) Charlie, why did you pm me after tempest made this thread "There is somthing you should know but I dont tell you on forums only msn"?
    I guess i dont give a fuck becoues i know u have no power but the guy who hacked temp is wasted aka rta member if u like his msn phaton to give to the gms and have his char bann be for he sells it all let me know.

  10. #25
    niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    everywhere, form here to there
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Originally posted by Vlein
    ur not related to dark? MAYBE IT IS HIM!

    IF it is DarK, me and evenson made a plan to get ur items back, evenson lives by dark, i told evenson to wear a jumpsuit and get a friend to carry a camera and rush in, when some1 opens the door, he will yell ROOM RAIDERS!!!!!! and drag dark away and beat him up, then go back in and take ur itams
    Evenson claims to know who hacked me, but.....what ever

  11. #26
    cowboy_killa
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vlein
    ur not related to dark? MAYBE IT IS HIM!

    IF it is DarK, me and evenson made a plan to get ur items back, evenson lives by dark, i told evenson to wear a jumpsuit and get a friend to carry a camera and rush in, when some1 opens the door, he will yell ROOM RAIDERS!!!!!! and drag dark away and beat him up, then go back in and take ur itams
    Evenson claims to know who hacked me, but.....what ever[/b]
    No shit he knows i told him be for it happen lol )

  12. #27
    Killgannon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R
    thats so fucking gay why would some one do that i hope u dont quit your one of the best warriors!
    Correction. WAS on of the best

    Good luck.

    Go Phanton, go.

  13. #28
    Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia Duh
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Originally posted by Killgannon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killgannon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DreAdSlay3R
    thats so fucking gay why would some one do that i hope u dont quit your one of the best warriors!
    Correction. WAS on of the best

    Good luck.

    Go Phanton, go.[/b]
    Correction was ONE of the best

  14. #29
    cowboy_killa
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Anzac+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Anzac)</div>
    Originally posted by Killgannon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DreAdSlay3R

    thats so fucking gay why would some one do that i hope u dont quit your one of the best warriors!


    Correction. WAS on of the best

    Good luck.

    Go Phanton, go.
    Correction was ONE of the best [/b]
    Dont worry phaton get him roll back the stuff will be dupe then 1 more roll back he be good baba i send in to k2 ss of him selling his char ) and told them he char share hope they dont fix the china man

  15. #30
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    Too bad charlie they already know he shares the account. All i'm waiting for is the IP history which will then narrow down who did it

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •