Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I've been hacked

This is a discussion on I've been hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vlein ur not related to dark? MAYBE IT IS HIM! IF it is DarK, me and evenson ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Vlein
    ur not related to dark? MAYBE IT IS HIM!

IF it is DarK, me and evenson made a plan to get ur items back, evenson lives by dark, i told evenson to wear a jumpsuit and get a friend to carry a camera and rush in, when some1 opens the door, he will yell ROOM RAIDERS!!!!!! and drag dark away and beat him up, then go back in and take ur itams
    :lol:

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

cowboy_killa

Originally posted by Anzac
    wdf is that face for this is the best thing happen in k2 since i came here ffs

Banned Senior Member

1) I'm working on it Tempest, having some things looked at about your account

2) Charlie, why did you pm me after tempest made this thread "There is somthing you should know but I dont tell you on forums only msn"?

DarK

IF it is DarK, me and evenson made a plan to get ur items back, evenson lives by dark, i told evenson to wear a jumpsuit and get a friend to carry a camera and rush in, when some1 opens the door, he will yell ROOM RAIDERS!!!!!! and drag dark away and beat him up, then go back in and take ur itams
    rofl vlien u think i would hack temp? that was the char i play........................................

DreAdSlay3R

thats so fucking gay why would some one do that i hope u dont quit your one of the best warriors!

Aqu

Serious question.

Could I sell my mage's items for USD, claim I've been hacked and get the items rolledback?

Just curious....

Vlein

it was a joke <3

cowboy_killa

Originally posted by phantomlink
    1) I'm working on it Tempest, having some things looked at about your account

2) Charlie, why did you pm me after tempest made this thread "There is somthing you should know but I dont tell you on forums only msn"?
    I guess i dont give a fuck becoues i know u have no power but the guy who hacked temp is wasted aka rta member if u like his msn phaton to give to the gms and have his char bann be for he sells it all let me know.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Evenson claims to know who hacked me, but.....what ever

cowboy_killa

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vlein

Evenson claims to know who hacked me, but.....what ever[/b]
    No shit he knows i told him be for it happen lol )

Killgannon

Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R
    thats so fucking gay why would some one do that i hope u dont quit your one of the best warriors!
    Correction. WAS on of the best

Good luck.

Go Phanton, go.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Originally posted by Killgannon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killgannon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DreAdSlay3R

Good luck.

Go Phanton, go.[/b]
    Correction was ONE of the best

cowboy_killa

Originally posted by Anzac+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Anzac)</div>
    Originally posted by Killgannon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DreAdSlay3R

Good luck.

Go Phanton, go.
    Correction was ONE of the best [/b]
    Dont worry phaton get him roll back the stuff will be dupe then 1 more roll back he be good baba i send in to k2 ss of him selling his char ) and told them he char share hope they dont fix the china man

Banned Senior Member

Too bad charlie they already know he shares the account. All i'm waiting for is the IP history which will then narrow down who did it

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast