Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

If I wanted to play again, where should I start?

This is a discussion on If I wanted to play again, where should I start? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a HUGE if, but lets imagine for a second, I wanted to go through the pain and frustration ...
Page: 1

Question If I wanted to play again, where should I start?

This is a HUGE if, but lets imagine for a second, I wanted to go through the pain and frustration of playing Knight Online (cheats, hackers, bugs, horrible support, etc.) once again. Where should I play? USKO? EUKO? Which server?

euko of course, europa server

Thing is, i dont think you want to start again. Ko has changed alot since original/KE and even fire drake patch. Its pretty unrecognizable to me, and i quit in 07.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    euko of course, europa server
    Why? EUKO and not USKO? and why Europa over the other servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Thing is, i dont think you want to start again. Ko has changed alot since original/KE and even fire drake patch. Its pretty unrecognizable to me, and i quit in 07.
    I dont think either, but im just curious. U never know

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Europa, from what I can gather, is english only. The other servers are mixed language? Also Europa seems more populated, which can be both a good and bad thing depending on how you look at it.

EUKO>USKO since USKO=USKO. At least EUKO, at the moment, has a chance to make itself different from how USKO is run. Though, I don't actually think it'll be any different, aside from having the turkish IP blocked, as well as some other countries blocked.

In the end, KO is KO no matter where you go.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

well they say Europa EUKO but to be honest, you have to think what might happen there in like 3 more months, i honesty dont think it will live up to the hype but if u want an enjoyable server for the next few months before it starts slowing dying, thats the one to go to, most of the other USKO servers are pretty much done.

Banned for scamming.

Euko, Europe server. Why? Because Callisto and Rosetta seem to be empty and alot more k0xpers there from what i can see on the nttgame forum.
    Also, in Euko u wouldnt need to babashop to keep up with the other guys, since its only about a month old.
    If u wanted to play usko, i highly suggest Ares, but that would cost ~500-700$ to get gear a little bit above average. ( Without babashopping, Nvm it. )

I miss GMing a big server. I enjoyed it as much as playing. I may download the client to take a look at it.

Little archer Senior Member

usko is pretty dead...

at least thats what most people told me when i asked them about why they moved all of their clans to euko

+1 to cama post btw

Banned Member

without a single doubt answer is euko euko is 100x times better than usko. Yes euko also have koxpers but 1/100 of usko. yes euko has also gb sellers but 1/100 of usko. and no dupe exploit or npt. also koxpers are not exist in the pk zones.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    without a single doubt answer is euko euko is 100x times better than usko. Yes euko also have koxpers but 1/100 of usko. yes euko has also gb sellers but 1/100 of usko. and no dupe exploit or npt. also koxpers are not exist in the pk zones.
    EUKO is also 1/10000000 younger than USKO, so all your figures mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    MonsterMMORPG, it's not good you're still spamming about EUKO
    it's good how you still get annoyed

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    EUKO is also 1/10000000 younger than USKO, so all your figures mean nothing.
    well what i have seen so far is very good for future evaluation. You should read euko official forum to get some idea about euko and usko administrative difference .)

I played so long at many servers at usko. but game as became totally meaningless. Everybody has +10 items and +3 acc set at all servers expect cwest. and that server is dead.

+9 hb in euko now btw

gfg

EUKo , since its just a Month old tommorow or today, you wont be THAT far behind cept for the people with sharers , as with USKO you can baba all you want, will still be outgearred by +4's and shit

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast