Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Imagine a Sub Fee KO w/ no PUS

This is a discussion on Imagine a Sub Fee KO w/ no PUS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BabyTickler Is it still possible? how you even get in contact with one xd Well i guess ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTickler View Post
    Is it still possible? how you even get in contact with one xd
    Well i guess its still possible according to Chaos Baal +10 that appeared in Anatolia...Its deleted now, because ''some ppl'' cried alot.

Yes sure, but the babas can to buy items from the guys lol . This game with out spending moneys it's amazing and all guys farming owwww, any guy wanna to create private server like this?
    Last edited by Login; 12-27-2014 at 04:00 PM. Reason: ,,

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTickler View Post
    Is it still possible? how you even get in contact with one xd

Its no longer possible. Dont get tempted

Story was for those who dont know:

K2 was previous company hosting this game, and they had corrupted GMS selling items for $$.
    That was the reason Mgame sued them. K2 lost the case and consequently lost game hosting licence as well. +10 Items on old servers are whats left after k2 corrupt gms. They werent deleted, but they anytime might be, as they are illegal.

Well done K2, I wouldnt bother playing any game hosted by that company in future, after all experiences with them.
    Weez likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Well i guess its still possible according to Chaos Baal +10 that appeared in Anatolia...Its deleted now, because ''some ppl'' cried alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Login View Post
    Yes sure, but the babas can to buy items from the guys lol . This game with out spending moneys it's amazing and all guys farming owwww, any guy wanna to create private server like this?
    it is not possible since ntt took over, but dont forget that there are still some old accounts at old serwers that could hold them, most of them was tracked, but from time to time such thing could pop up, still they care enought to DELETE IT, k2 would never do that.

Mgame is on the right way since they take the lead of knight.
    OTP is one of the good think make by them and like regiss said the delet of corruption items and more

Quote Originally Posted by Nautus View Post
    Mgame is on the right way since they take the lead of knight.
    OTP is one of the good think make by them and like regiss said the delet of corruption items and more
    Mgame didint take lead of anything, they are slopy and slow with ANY update.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Mgame didint take lead of anything, they are slopy and slow with ANY update.
    would say NTT my bad. And i find that on old movie http://www.dailymotion.com/user/abeltjeist..._therealk2story

Banned Senior Member

it is not possible since ntt took over, but dont forget that there are still some old accounts at old serwers that could hold them, most of them was tracked, but from time to time such thing could pop up, still they care enought to DELETE IT, k2 would never do that.
    Im not sure regiss.
    I know atleast one guy whos still buying stuff from GM's.

Banned Senior Member

Im not sure regiss.
    The last time I played KO was about 8 months ago and at that time you could still buy items from a GM. I had a turkish member in my clan who spoke english and always told me he could get me "Any item I wanted for the right price." He said he had a friend who made over $100,000 that year selling KO items. I eventually bought all my +3 Uniques from the guy and he had them on hand immediately. It was Mino's +3, RoC's +3, WP+3, SoS+3. To just be carrying all those items to me smells like GM shop.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    The last time I played KO was about 8 months ago and at that time you could still buy items from a GM. I had a turkish member in my clan who spoke english and always told me he could get me "Any item I wanted for the right price." He said he had a friend who made over $100,000 that year selling KO items. I eventually bought all my +3 Uniques from the guy and he had them on hand immediately. It was Mino's +3, RoC's +3, WP+3, SoS+3. To just be carrying all those items to me smells like GM shop.
    Ressurection?

Im not sure regiss.
    i`m very sure that he simply lie. But if you want you can give me his nick name, his history gonna be digged by few years back.

any way to back my olds account ?
    i have some accounts in xigenon full geared , and if i type the ID and Pass he told me ( Not registed ID )
    and im sure my ID is correct
    the old accounts was deleted or not ? ? cuz i dont want my money go for nothing :P i want to back my account any one know way to back my account?

Quote Originally Posted by Login View Post
    any way to back my olds account ?
    i have some accounts in xigenon full geared , and if i type the ID and Pass he told me ( Not registed ID )
    and im sure my ID is correct
    the old accounts was deleted or not ? ? cuz i dont want my money go for nothing :P i want to back my account any one know way to back my account?

you can try to contact customer support, but probably that accounts are alredy gone.

Banned Senior Member

This was on Titan. It was early in the server too to be having all those nice items.

Unhappy

you can try to contact customer support, but probably that accounts are alredy gone.
    I contact him 2months ago and i dont see any messages from nttgame

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast