Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

The Impact of ko4life

This is a discussion on The Impact of ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ko4life could try dabbling in other games. Just because users have left KO, doesn't mean they don't know people who ...
Page: 4

anonym1ty

Ko4life could try dabbling in other games. Just because users have left KO, doesn't mean they don't know people who still play. If you made other game sections I think the forum would retain some of the users who have left. (Add moderators to those respective games). i.e. WoW, Dota, snooker, CS, etc. As of now, Ko4life has essentially one direction -> Knight Online (coincidence!). Therefore, your forum is somewhat dependent on K2's efforts (not that great). If you guys have $20 lying around, make some redirections like WOW4life, dota4life to bounce to ko4life. Meh.

Most of the people who have come and gone in KO played because of other people.

Anon

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by anonym1ty
    Ko4life could try dabbling in other games. *Just because users have left KO, doesn't mean they don't know people who still play. *If you made other game sections I think the forum would retain some of the users who have left. *(Add moderators to those respective games). *i.e. WoW, Dota, snooker, CS, etc. *As of now, Ko4life has essentially one direction -> Knight Online (coincidence!). *Therefore, your forum is somewhat dependent on K2's efforts (not that great). *If you guys have $20 lying around, make some redirections like WOW4life, dota4life to bounce to ko4life. *Meh. *

Most of the people who have come and gone in KO played because of other people. *

Anon
    These are the kinds of posts I wanted, thanks.

Keep them coming.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its ko4life not other games for life though :P lots of peolpe who quit still remain parts of the forum to contribute what we knew as lets be honest...this game isnt changing unless a whole new version comes out :rollseyes:

3 years from now assuming its still rofd this is how ko will be on diez at least:

humans still running in huge packs
    orcs still raping the humans outnumbered
    replace ayasofya with new big duping turkish clan
    replace common lvl of 70 with common lvl of 80

the game play aspects will remain the same and the knowledge of our playing will still be applicable...ko has reached the peak of "figuring stuff out"...theres nothing left to figure out cept how to kill ultima and the dragon which im sure the peolpe who figure that out LEGITLY wont want it shared so our lack of knowledge towards that is irrelevent

Vishnu

This forum is great!! It really has it all, flamers, whiners, retards, zero, eric, cheaters, babashoppers, cunts, alot of useless topics, noobs, a 'trade your duped shit' section, a post you dick pick section the list just goes on and on.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Vishnu
    This forum is great!! It really has it all, flamers, whiners, retards, zero, eric, cheaters, babashoppers, cunts, alot of useless topics, noobs, a 'trade your duped shit' section, a post you dick pick section the list just goes on and on.
    u forgot urself...nm that fits into the retard section silly me *slaps forhead*

Mental_Anguish

1. ko4life provides the best flamefest on the net, sometimes encouraged by the mods.

2. In the future will, I presume, do more of the same.

3. To make this better, you need to have someone in here that will actually get rid of the flamers, not just delete topics, and probably replace the mods, because some of them are the flamers. Meanwhile flame on........

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ko is what braought us all together onto this forums, even though some have moved on we still viset this forums because of the strong sense of comunity.

The forum has had alot of strength in infulenceing things on servers and how people arpoach the game but could we ( ko4life ) do this with other games I am doubtfull as there are so many out there that we would all end up diluted to show the strength wew have with KO.

Vishnu

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    u forgot urself...nm that fits into the retard section silly me *slaps forhead*[/b]
    Everyone browsing these forums are included in my list, I wont deny that

Cocaine

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Everyone browsing these forums are included in my list, I wont deny that[/b]
    If you hate this site so much just piss off.

::XFactor::

Or.. Eat a muffin.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Everyone browsing these forums are included in my list, I wont deny that[/b]
    If you hate this site so much just piss off.[/b][/quote]

Why would I? But all shit about how constructive and how much this forum brings to the game, hogwash

Originally posted by one_way
    can u put that without all the complicated words *
    Poor one_way. Born with only half a brain. tisk tisk tisk

cRuX

Originally posted by Haxium
    I don't understand words with more then 6 letters so i won't even try to read u noob
    10 letter word...GJ frenchie :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234