Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Interserver Wars

This is a discussion on Interserver Wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like i know how they fucking right it in denmark? like i care also? here you go assuming again on ...
Page: 4

3thos

like i know how they fucking right it in denmark?

like i care also?

here you go assuming again on what he meant. you have not learned at all.

like i know how they fucking right it in denmark?
    like i care also?
    here you go assuming again on what he meant. you have not learned at all.[/b]
    You do care, else you wouldnt correct me.
    and its write =)

3thos

You do care, else you wouldnt correct me.
    and its write =)[/b]
    haha you got me on the "right" part.

time to go to my next period, we will see what he said, my point just was you shouldn't assume, i've learned the hard way, sadly.

my teacher tought me it this way "when you assume you make an ASS|U|ME (ass out of you and me)

I wonder why didnt k2 make it all 80s would be better xD

haha you got me on the "right" part.

time to go to my next period, we will see what he said, my point just was you shouldn't assume, i've learned the hard way, sadly.
    my teacher tought me it this way "when you assume you make an ASS|U|ME (ass out of you and me)[/b]
    wtf is that ? Ass|U|ME sound like some middleschool shit

Registration Starts August 24th[/b]
    Ty

Any chance we can get back on-topic?

P.S 3thos you come to the conclusion that he's wrong because where he's from he writes correctly yet you criticize others for coming to the conclusion that might not be right....

Im curious how there going to stream it live and if they will cut to comerical everytime the servers crash lol and tbh im soo looking foward to this will probly be the first fucking war that hasn't lagged since logos came out

im guessing there going to have 5 gms running around or just standing still and put webcams on all of there monitors

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Im curious how there going to stream it live and if they will cut to comerical everytime the servers crash lol and tbh im soo looking foward to this will probly be the first fucking war that hasn't lagged since logos came out

im guessing there going to have 5 gms running around or just standing still and put webcams on all of there monitors[/b]

frapsing it connected to a live stream, tho that so called "live stream" will prolly have around 2-3min delay.

Interface

woot

600 players per server will be allowed to register for Knight Online’s Inter-Server Wars. The preliminaries will be held on August 29th & 30th at 10:00AM PDT / 20:00 Eastern European time. The finals will consist of two wars, the first starting at 8:00AM PDT / 18:00 Eastern European Time and the second starting at 12:00PM PDT / 22:00 Eastern European Time. A special server will become available for players that have registered successfully when the wars are about to begin. Players MUST create a character on the event server that corresponds to the world that they registered from (example: If you registered on Ares, you must create a character on the special event Ares server). The created characters will begin at level 70. Additional instructions for obtaining gear for these characters will be posted on this page closer to the event date. To register, please login to the game, access the Power Up Store, and click the registration button starting on August 24th (Must be at least level 20 to access the Power Up Store).

For the first time ever, events held in the Knight Online will be broadcast LIVE via the Official Knight Online website! Boss events, Lunar Wars, and most importantly, the Inter-Server Wars will be broadcast at this link!

We look forward to this awesome event and thank everyone for their participation! Join all you friends and celebrate with us in the Knight Online World.

http://knightonlineworld.com/pg1.php
    sorry if this has been posted already.

TaDaaa

10th topic already...wooot

Banned

TaDaaa

LMAO

He posted at 7:59
    I posted my woot at 7:59
    You posted your woot at 7:59

We are fast flamers, LOL

p.s. i beat you to it.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Last time Ares won and got 70% event for two weeks I think. So a win by your server should benifit the whole server.

Broadcast will be funny if there is a host on the audio.

I think ARES will win. We talk way too much about ourselves. But it does mean people know if they would improve or weaken thier team by entering. So we are more likely to enter the team of our best. So yeah I'll be watching it.

TaDaaa

Main problem with these things are that its not always the best players. Noobs and turk dupers with no skill will be about 50% of the 600 per server. Some of the most skilled players will be left out.

Best way would be to have a vote on the official site. 100 players for each server, 50 turk, 50 english speaking. Voted on by your peers.

MillionVoices

IF we are only LVL 70 and have euqal gear . Best classs to choose would be a Warrior or Sin.

I would like to be an archer, but id need spear boots or DD helm to have advantage if everyone goona have equal gear.

then again its not 1 vs 1 mania . Its goona be a War and Archer does make a difference fighting behind the lines.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast