Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fallacy #1: You used an example of your own argument as an example. "Outnumbering people" was a myth, it was ...
Page: 29

Fallacy #1: You used an example of your own argument as an example. "Outnumbering people" was a myth, it was already confirmed that there was a limit on how many who can enter the war (250 people), and you used it as the truth.
    Fallacy #2: You used your own argument again - Girakon nor Ares didn't have "more" people. 250 is the limit.
    Fallacy #3: Having a server be the oldest does not denote the best; the population of new servers come from the old servers.[/b]
    waaaah!

1: you assume both teams were at the upper bounds, from some of the video feeds it seems the DC's meant that was not the case in earlier wars.
    2: yes it was quite even vs ares, not so much in earlier matches.
    3: the population of newer servers does not exclusively come from older, the world does revolve around club-diez transferring to girakon. most new players will join girakon aswell as players from other KO franchises. Ares always has the unique status of being the oldest server, which attracts experienced players due to the challenge, and consequently the oldschool ares clans have years of experience playing with each other in wars. That is why there is such a gulf between ares and diez/xigenon, which are also old servers.

My conclusion: cry more. :lol:

come the fuk on 300DMG of diffrence!

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

#1: some servers didn't even have the 250 to fill up the war
    #2: this really isn't a second point. you simply personalized #1 to the girakon vs. ares war
    #3: oldest does not directly denote best, but oldest does denote more experience, thus producing more quality players?[/b]
    Err, no. Do I have to insert some economics in here?

1. There were people waiting at Lunar Gate in all three wars on both sides. Conclusion: war was full.
    2. Specified.
    3. Oldest does not denote more experience; how many people on Ares that played from the start are actually still on the server? The fact is, the influx of new players are given random distribution to the servers that are in existence, applying new players to old servers.

waaaah!

1: you assume both teams were at the upper bounds, from some of the video feeds it seems the DC's meant that was not the case in earlier wars.
    2: yes it was quite even vs ares, not so much in earlier matches.
    3: the population of newer servers does not exclusively come from older, the world does revolve around club-diez transferring to girakon. most new players will join girakon aswell as players from other KO franchises. Ares always has the unique status of being the oldest server, which attracts experienced players due to the challenge, and consequently the oldschool ares clans have years of experience playing with each other in wars. That is why there is such a gulf between ares and diez/xigenon, which are also old servers.

My conclusion: cry more. :lol:[/b]
    I'm not even going to bother anymore; if you want to lie to yourself, that's fine, but you'll forever stay as the little kid who couldn't.
    I might not be a doctor, but you suffer seriously from verbal diarrhea; stop spewing shit out of your mouth.

Banned Senior Member

Zero ure full of shit
    I can assure you that the people that were playing Diez over the years are much better than the ones who were playing Ares

1. There were people waiting at Lunar Gate in all three wars on both sides. Conclusion: war was full.
    2. Specified.
    3. Oldest does not denote more experience; how many people on Ares that played from the start are actually still on the server? The fact is, the influx of new players are given random distribution to the servers that are in existence, applying new players to old servers.[/b]
    doesn't seem like economics to me

1. there weren't people waiting at lunar gate in all three wars on both sides. i left olympia war for repot came back to lunar valley to see no one and was transported in immediately.
    2. yes
    3. the influx of new players are not given random distribution to the servers. most new players insist on going to newer servers in order to have a better chance at succeeding since the levels and items are not nearly as advanced as older servers. a large amount of ares players were players who played from the start, at least in comparison to other servers where server hoppers roam more frequently. as you can see by olympia, edana, logos, manes, ronark, and soon-to-be girakon, the newer servers tend to have a smaller amount of people who actually stay from the start in comparison to ares or any of the older servers.

susGe

Zero ure full of shit
    I can assure you that the people that were playing Diez over the years are much better than the ones who were playing Ares[/b]
    Get back to us when you beat manes.

2. Specified.
    3. Oldest does not denote more experience; how many people on Ares that played from the start are actually still on the server? The fact is, the influx of new players are given random distribution to the servers that are in existence, applying new players to old servers.[/b]
    This is false I know for sure in the olympia war as short as it was people came right before it was over and there were 0 and i do literally mean 0 orcs at the lunar gate so no olympia wasn't full in the war vs girakon.

MillionVoices

A valid argument can still be unsound

Kailean

Zero ure full of shit
    I can assure you that the people that were playing Diez over the years are much better than the ones who were playing Ares[/b]
    because u played on diez?( i assume u played there, guess why...)e

Zero ure full of shit
    3 interserver wars (and my experience of diez) would testify against that. Need a tissue?

Wait, we're getting back on the olympia war topic?

How many times have ALL the people from olympia that are registered on this forum and went to war said; Girakon outnumbered us on ratio 3:1 atleast?

We didn't have more then 80 people in war, so no, we didn't have anyone waiting to get in war, the whole 5minutes the war lasted.

Wait, we're getting back on the olympia war topic?

How many times have ALL the people from olympia that are registered on this forum and went to war said; Girakon outnumbered us on ratio 3:1 atleast?

We didn't have more then 80 people in war, so no, we didn't have anyone waiting to get in war, the whole 5minutes the war lasted.[/b]
    Honestly, it wasn't the case.
    Let's assume that even if it was the case, whose fault was that? We can't control an AP boost, nor can we control the war not ending when the Keeper is killed. You can control, however, if your server decides to go or not.

Let's assume that even if it was the case, whose fault was that? We can't control an AP boost, nor can we control the war not ending when the Keeper is killed. You can control, however, if your server decides to go or not.[/b]
    regardless of who's at fault, the fact still remains that girakon still outnumbered olympia.

Let's assume that even if it was the case, whose fault was that? We can't control an AP boost, nor can we control the war not ending when the Keeper is killed. You can control, however, if your server decides to go or not.[/b]
    I never knew such a power existed. Can I control the weather too? More importantly is this an admission that you're willing to accept the fact that olympia was outnumbered regardless of who's "fault" it was?