Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dumb twat trying to stir shit, go play outside, I see you do that all the time...is your life that ...
Page: 26

Dumb twat trying to stir shit, go play outside, I see you do that all the time...is your life that boring. <_<

And as I said, not my normal build, not even close...not to mention the gear I was talking about was BEST warrior gear, and raptor/II are shit IMO.

Why do they never give us GIGA+8?![/b]
    nigga. you are the cockiest piece of shit i&#39;ve ever seen.

your first actual server was edana. you learned how to combo there and failed to show any respect.

2-0 you lose

wahmbulance pls.

so much for "the best fucking warrior to ever grace usko"

Banned

lol maj ^^
    vlado is GG and he hit people like that anyone on ares
    hes lvl 79 goign 80 good luck kanka!!!!

Phosgene

i don&#39;t know if there was an AP boost or not.. nor do i really care, since war is over and whatnot. Still was a pretty fun war, although i really would have liked to see less idiotic commanders who just say "hi" to each other in turkish.. if that were the case, our party&#39;s 15 previous attempts to kill the Keeper could have been done prior to losing our warder, thus securing a victory if we had just went on the defensive.

But hey! Can&#39;t solve that now, although i&#39;m still not comprehending why a Keeper kill is the same value of a warder kill, as was the case in the last ISW as well i believe.

Oh and finally, i just found this ksc i picked up a lil funny.. This is the damage from one of the Ares sins (no it&#39;s not a warrior, because look at the 3rd hit on the dmg.. doubt a warrior&#39;s dmg fluxuates that much). So AP boost? Idk but that one was a bitch to get hit by.

GJ/GG Ares, too bad they don&#39;t do these more often.[/b]
    he kinda said it all :]

no warrior should ever lose to a rogue, ever. Warriors are just a better class for 1v1 than rogue, so if you lose...with that gear...meh.[/b]

...lol...

::SnOrLaX::

i don&#39;t know if there was an AP boost or not.. nor do i really care, since war is over and whatnot. Still was a pretty fun war, although i really would have liked to see less idiotic commanders who just say "hi" to each other in turkish.. if that were the case, our party&#39;s 15 previous attempts to kill the Keeper could have been done prior to losing our warder, thus securing a victory if we had just went on the defensive.

But hey! Can&#39;t solve that now, although i&#39;m still not comprehending why a Keeper kill is the same value of a warder kill, as was the case in the last ISW as well i believe.

Oh and finally, i just found this ksc i picked up a lil funny.. This is the damage from one of the Ares sins (no it&#39;s not a warrior, because look at the 3rd hit on the dmg.. doubt a warrior&#39;s dmg fluxuates that much). So AP boost? Idk but that one was a bitch to get hit by.

GJ/GG Ares, too bad they don&#39;t do these more often.[/b]
    U are duffed and u are mage lol, its rly normal dmg coz hes archer i think.

zillions of catapults at the beginning VS normal ARES players, hmmmmm, then they said THIS LEGIT SHTI ISNT WORKING! LETS BUG!

and majix, vlado is an ARCHER[/b]
    but the only person around me was a sin :S and also.. that&#39;s still pretty high dmg for an archer isn&#39;t it? cuz.. i had 10 masters, 1K ac (yeah i was paper "ish") and no duffed / armour broken. Bah i dont fucking know, i gotta get off the forums now though, gotta take a shower before i go out with some people. Peace guys, good war

It&#39;s funny to read the posts from Girakon players after they beat other servers, saying don&#39;t make excuses, even though they outnumbered people in most fights. You can&#39;t even beat the worst ares team in any interserver war with equal gear and probably more people, and look at you all making excuses. Ares is, and probably will always be the best server because it will always be the oldest, with the clans being together for so long and having good teamwork. The others are just flavour of the month that server hoppers stay on until a new one comes out.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Vlado fking pwned when mages tried to rush our warder on the rooftops, we were all cracking up in vent, telling us his damage xD
    +3 uniques ftw... even though all had it xD

ok how about this 1?

Ki1laH

nigga. you are the cockiest piece of shit i&#39;ve ever seen.

your first actual server was edana. you learned how to combo there and failed to show any respect.

2-0 you lose

wahmbulance pls.

so much for "the best fucking warrior to ever grace usko"[/b]
    You can&#39;t call the waaambulance if I&#39;m not whining.

I 1v1&#39;ed him with a build that I do not use.

I told him straight up he is a good sin with a good minor combo, and that it was a good match.

To bad you have to try and stir shit, guess what. I&#39;m the bigger man.

How does it feel? Flame more please.

P.S. My first server WASN&#39;T edana...I started KO on DIEZ the day it came out, I also played CYPHER to 70+ before Edana ever came out, simply changed my name and don&#39;t care about those servers anymore. They were boring to me.

Atalo

It&#39;s funny to read the posts from Girakon players after they beat other servers, saying don&#39;t make excuses, even though they outnumbered people in most fights. You can&#39;t even beat the worst ares team in any interserver war with equal gear and probably more people, and look at you all making excuses. Ares is, and probably will always be the best server because it will always be the oldest, with the clans being together for so long and having good teamwork. The others are just flavour of the month that server hoppers stay on until a new one comes out.[/b]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well said 0000000

It&#39;s funny to read the posts from Girakon players after they beat other servers, saying don&#39;t make excuses, even though they outnumbered people in most fights. You can&#39;t even beat the worst ares team in any interserver war with equal gear and probably more people, and look at you all making excuses. Ares is, and probably will always be the best server because it will always be the oldest, with the clans being together for so long and having good teamwork. The others are just flavour of the month that server hoppers stay on until a new one comes out.[/b]

*claps* agree 1000%

::SnOrLaX::

well i got spiked 1.5k.[/b]
    I get spiked 2k when i was duffed and its normal lol ... but how u can know it if u play in this game only few days ...

ok how about this 1?
    [/b]

He&#39;s probably using pe&#39;s which give more str

You can&#39;t call the waaambulance if I&#39;m not whining.

I 1v1&#39;ed him with a build that I do not use.

I told him straight up he is a good sin with a good minor combo, and that it was a good match.

To bad you have to try and stir shit, guess what. I&#39;m the bigger man.

How does it feel? Flame more please.

P.S. My first server WASN&#39;T edana...I started KO on DIEZ the day it came out, I also played CYPHER to 70+ before Edana ever came out, simply changed my name and don&#39;t care about those servers anymore. They were boring to me.[/b]
    600 damage as hp build :/?