Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nvm xD...
Page: 6

::SnOrLaX::

nvm xD

magnified

ares mages fukin nova'd our jail, we got dc'd from all the shit and we can't relog cuz they shutdown login to intrserver

150 v 600

Speed

12 pm is middle of the day lol , 12 am is middle of the night, so yes war is in 2 hours 30 minutes or so

and ARES FTW!!! we made it from round 1 to the finals , girakon skipped one war lols , we dominated ronark easier than logos lol xD

Banned

ehh we lost.

gratz ares. the only thing i didnt like was that YES they did have an AP boost. and the lag was retarded

Excuses again, you fuckers, learn to fucking lose. By the time your jail opened you already died lol -_-.

Banned

Excuses again, you fuckers, learn to fucking lose. By the time your jail opened you already died lol -_-.[/b]

i wrote gratz. i accept the fact that we lost but you CANT deny the fact that you had an AP boost.

the lag went both ways which was gay for both.

learn to read you piece of shit

Cool

gj ares gogogoogogogogo

dont cry guys just start playing another game

Banned

on ares (in our regular war), our strategy is always the mage bombing the opponent's jail, while the melees take the keeper. its a good plan we have always use.

i wrote gratz. i accept the fact that we lost but you CANT deny the fact that you had an AP boost.

learn to read you piece of shit[/b]
    I didn't fucking write that to you, didn't fucking offend you, tbh.

Ickeras

learn to read you piece of shit[/b]
    <_< You get the AP boost,,,"IF" you have lost war not if you win. We did not have AP boost.
    You just need to learn to gear your self right. :lol: I mean come on they gave you every thing you needed..

razzy

<_< You get the AP boost,,,"IF" you have lost war not if you win. We did not have AP boost.
    You just need to learn to gear your self right. :lol: I mean come on they gave you every thing you needed..[/b]
    you sir are a dumbass.

How in the world can u gear yourself wrong?

we are not some newcomers to this game k?

We lost by a landslide but oh well. Not like it was based on skill anyways.

IllusionS

on ares (in our regular war), our strategy is always the mage bombing the opponent&#39;s jail, while the melees take the keeper. its a good plan we have always use.[/b]
    And this isn&#39;t the most obvious strategy that everyone with half a brain knows?

I don&#39;t know if Ares had AP boost, the whole 3 minute lag I didn&#39;t even get to see the damage. How can you actually believe the GM when he said the numbers are even, they are just saying that to make it seem like an epic battle. Our whole nation was stuck in the jail half the time, and Ares had the same number of people novaing our jail door as we had inside the jail, meanwhile there was like 300 melees around the keeper area. I didn&#39;t see any of our mage clans at this war, catastrophe, pwnage, anyonestopus, which we had at the previous wars which is why we held our warders much better. But sure you can continue saying ARES IS THE RAPEFEST WITH OWNAGE SKILLZ CAUSE WE PRESS 1rr-2rr-3rr better then ronark, so much better that we got both their warders down in 30 seconds each!

Girakon has ALOT of english people, which might be a problem due to the time period which the finals are held...lots of them might have work/school. Ares looked like 99% turks.

Banned Senior Member

Gratz Ares <3

Banned

guys how much till Girakon vs Ares ? =D

wawh

And this isn&#39;t the most obvious strategy that everyone with half a brain knows?

I don&#39;t know if Ares had AP boost, the whole 3 minute lag I didn&#39;t even get to see the damage. How can you actually believe the GM when he said the numbers are even, they are just saying that to make it seem like an epic battle. Our whole nation was stuck in the jail half the time, and Ares had the same number of people novaing our jail door as we had inside the jail, meanwhile there was like 300 melees around the keeper area. I didn&#39;t see any of our mage clans at this war, catastrophe, pwnage, anyonestopus, which we had at the previous wars which is why we held our warders much better. But sure you can continue saying ARES IS THE RAPEFEST WITH OWNAGE SKILLZ CAUSE WE PRESS 1rr-2rr-3rr better then ronark, so much better that we got both their warders down in 30 seconds each!

Girakon has ALOT of english people, which might be a problem due to the time period which the finals are held...lots of them might have work/school. Ares looked like 99% turks.[/b]
    finals are the same time as every war we had, so our numbers wont change that much i think

atleast i think they are the smae :blink: , those time shedules make me confused

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast